Bob De Quatre

AG - Octan Corporation Meeting Room

13 minutes ago, Norseman said:

I've come to a decision - Octan it is for me. I'll introduce my sigfig ASAP.

Yay! Welcome to the best team! :grin: can't wait to see what you got! :classic:

Also, Dr. Long would like to purchase sleeping pills and morr handsoap. All grisbi to Bob.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Just now, Norseman said:

Ok, I gotta know... this thread is full of folks giving their money to Bob. Why is that?

We have a sharing program. More info will be made available to you when you get added to our super secret chat pm. :classic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

19 hours ago, Norseman said:

Ok, I gotta know... this thread is full of folks giving their money to Bob. Why is that?

Bob is master blackmailer... He has a full series of incriminating writings about nearly all of us, so if we don't give the money, we are in for trouble :cry_sad:

Corporate world is mercyless - Except for Bob who owns a very nice house on New California and has numerous cosy cars/ships... (We all nknow were is our money now )

welcome to Octan :look:

Edited by Professor Thaum

13 hours ago, Norseman said:

This is freelance pilot Aden Corso, hailing Octan Command, as required by clause 54b of my Contractual Employment Agreement.

30141419231_91e741b34b_z.jpgAden Corso, Freelance Pilot by Norseman, on Flickr

In addition, here's my 100 x 100: Corso.jpg

Welcome to Octan corp freelance pilot Aden Corso :classic: Its great that you joined, Octan is always looking for more pilots. You will probably need to post this post in the introduction and Bob will do the rest. Also Excellent work on the sigfig build.

Just now, Kodan Black said:

Welcome, that is a really nicely put together figure. Can't wait to see your builds! Glad to have some new people on here!

Thanks very much - deciding what bits to use for him took the better part of three hours.

1) All my money to Bob

2) Can we get Water Extractor for both Professor Thaum and Brickwolf and the Bag of fertilizer for BoxerLego?

Thanks!

All my space bucks to bob please and thank you ..Also not sure if it was mentioned in the private pm :look:...Can I purchase a bag of fertilizer...:classic:

Welcome Aden! Pleasure to have you aboard! :grin: Welcome to the best corporation in Andromeda and the Milky Way! 

All Grisbi to Bob, please. 

~Dr. Long