ACPin

MOC: Luminara Landing Party

Jedi master Luminara Unduli and the Phase II Clones gain beach head in one of the outer rim planets controlled by the Separatists. Various units with swamp speeders, AT-RT walkers and speeder bikes start reconnaisance missions to secure the area.

LuminaraPhaseIIClones-a00-029EB.jpg

LuminaraPhaseIIClones-a07-031EB.jpg

LuminaraPhaseIIClones-a08-030EB.jpg

LuminaraPhaseIIClones-a13-015EB.jpg

All those clones :oh: Otherwise, great build! I love the V-wing and the whole 2005-2007 vibe. (My favorite years of lego Star Wars)

That's an awesome MOC ! The trees are beautiful and all those clones! I like the clone " swamp speeder" on water too. :)

Let's just hope for Luminara that Order 66 isn't gonna be told right now! :D

Thanks all for your comments!

It was my intention to make use of the original phase II clones for continuity and the trees were a combination of designs used in previous MOCs.

AC

Great way to display your clone collection :tongue: But seriously, this is a great diorama.

Join the Imperials' cause at SoNE !

Seriously nice Diorama.. love the trees, water effect and background AC :classic: . Not feeling the original clones too much, and there are so many of them but that's me.

How about a little MOC challenge over at SoNE? The Empire could use great talent like you ...

Once again, Join the Imperials' cause at SoNE... (subtle brainwashing) :laugh:

Great way to display your clone collection :tongue: But seriously, this is a great diorama.

Almost forgot I had them.

Great job with the foliage!

Only the trees using the palm leaves are new design and will try to get a better way of attaching them.

Join the Imperials' cause at SoNE !

Seriously nice Diorama.. love the trees, water effect and background AC :classic: . Not feeling the original clones too much, and there are so many of them but that's me.

How about a little MOC challenge over at SoNE? The Empire could use great talent like you ...

Once again, Join the Imperials' cause at SoNE... (subtle brainwashing) :laugh:

Thanks for the offer but too busy on other projects right now.

AC

To be 100% honest, I have been a bit disappointed by this MOC from you, AC Pin. Usually you provide more handsome MOCs. With this one, I have a generalized feeling of flatness and lack of details on the ground. Maybe it is only due to the pictures angle showing the paths of the clone troopers that are just plates.

This being said, I like the trees very much.

Sorry if my comments may sound somewhat negative but I follow you since a couple of years now and if I compare to your Area 51, Droid Foundry, Jedi Temple, Domino Squad or Theed Hangar just to name a few then this one is a few steps behind.

Keep on MOC-ing anyway!

Great army, cool MOC.

:sweet:

To be 100% honest, I have been a bit disappointed by this MOC from you, AC Pin. Usually you provide more handsome MOCs. With this one, I have a generalized feeling of flatness and lack of details on the ground. Maybe it is only due to the pictures angle showing the paths of the clone troopers that are just plates.

This being said, I like the trees very much.

Sorry if my comments may sound somewhat negative but I follow you since a couple of years now and if I compare to your Area 51, Droid Foundry, Jedi Temple, Domino Squad or Theed Hangar just to name a few then this one is a few steps behind.

Keep on MOC-ing anyway!

Using monochromatic color schemes kills the various gradients in the scene as you can see in the pic, the landscape is not flat at all. Not too worry as I was using this as a prototype for something bigger and will make sure to avoid the same issues.

AC

15395833155_d865a8c308_c.jpg