gylman

Latest updates on LEGO set sales

Some nice deals at Amazon at the moment. Then again, the prices seem to change by the hour so this list* could be outdated before it's even posted, lol.

*list courtesy of brickbuyers

Amazon Updated Sales

50% off – 8057 Atlantis Wreck Raider $5 (reg. $9.99)

42% off – 7596 Toy Story Trash Compactor Escape $29 (reg. $49.99)

39% off – 7597 Toy Story Western Train Chase $49 (reg. $79.99)

37% off – 8099 Star Wars Midi Scale Star Destroyer $24.99 (reg. $39.99)

30% off – 3843 Ramses Pyramid Game $21 (reg. $29.99)

28% off – 7754 Star Wars Home One Star Cruiser $78.7 (reg. $109.99)

27% off – 7498 City Police Station $73.45 (reg. $99.99)

27% off – 2257 NinjaGo Spinjitzu Starter Set $14.54 (reg. $19.99)

27% off - 8075 LEGO Atlantis Neptune Carrier $43.99 (reg. $59.99)

26% off – 8097 Star Wars Slave I $59 (reg. $79.99)

25% off – 5893 Creator Offroad Power $67.3 (reg. $89.99)

25% off – 8864 World Racers Desert of Destruction $67.49 (reg. $89.99)

25% off – 2505 NinjaGo Garmadon’s Dark Fortress $52.61 (reg. $69.99)

25% off – 8068 LEGO Technic Rescue Helicopter $29.97 (reg. $39.99)

23% off – 7327 Pharaoh’s Quest Scorpion Pyramid $76.99 (reg. $99.99)

21% off – 8089 Star Wars Hoth Wampa Set $31.75 (reg. $39.99)

20% off – 8098 Star Wars Clone Turbo Tank $96 (reg. $119.99)

17% off – 8095 Star Wars General Grievous Starfighter $41.47 (reg. $49.99)

15% off – 7641 City Corner $50.97 (reg. $59.99)

10% off – 10213 Creator Shuttle Adventure $89.99 (reg. $99.99)

10% off – 10212 UCS Star Wars Imperial Shuttle $233.99 (reg. $259.99)

9% off – 4842 Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle $117.85 (reg. $129.99)

9% off – 3182 City Airport $88.54 (reg. $99.99)

9% off – 3181 Passenger Plane $36.29 (reg. $39.99)

8% off – 4841 Harry Potter Hogwart's Express $73.4 (reg. $79.99)

<Price updates edit: City Corner dropped to 15% off, General Grievous Starfighter to 17% off, Hoth Wompa to 21% off>

Edited by tk79

Nothing really great this week, but worth noting:

USA Toys R Us:

March 27th, 2011 to April 2nd, 2011

FREE LEGO Ninjago Skeleton Chopper with ANY LEGO Ninjago construction set purchase of $20 or more.

FREE LEGO Toy Story 3 Alien Spaceship with ANY LEGO Toy Story construction set purchase of $20 or more.

FREE LEGO Star Wars Attack Shuttle with ANY LEGO Star Wars construction set purchase of $20 or more.

USA-TRU-032711to040211.jpg

USA Toys R Us:

FREE LEGO Ninjago Skeleton Chopper with ANY LEGO Ninjago construction set purchase of $20 or more.

FREE LEGO Toy Story 3 Alien Spaceship with ANY LEGO Toy Story construction set purchase of $20 or more.

FREE LEGO Star Wars Attack Shuttle with ANY LEGO Star Wars construction set purchase of $20 or more.

Thanks I dont have the mini Attack Shuttle. Only the Brickmaster book on. Now an excuse to get some SW legos.

I was at Walmart earlier this week, I picked up Separatist AAT and Republic Attack Shuttle each for $29.

Thanks I dont have the mini Attack Shuttle. Only the Brickmaster book on. Now an excuse to get some SW legos.

I was at Walmart earlier this week, I picked up Separatist AAT and Republic Attack Shuttle each for $29.

No problem, I wasn't sure how much value the mini-sets added, glad it was useful :classic:

Sweet deal on the Republic Attack Shuttle...I'm over in MI, will have to check my store out for that.

BTW, Amazon dropped the price on the City Corner even further:

22% off - LEGO City Corner (7641) $47.00 (reg $59.99)

USA Toys R Us:

Thanks for the tip tk79, I went to TRU and they had a few other sets on discount.

SW: Jedi Shuttle, X-wing, Motorized AT-AT

Atlantis: Ocean Speeder, Seabed Strider, Shadow Snapper.

The Ninjago polybags are $3.49 each.

The store had also restocked on their Series 4 minifigs.

Looks like the Slave 1 is back on sale on Amazon for $58.50. I believe this is the lowest I've seen it go for. Make your decisions fast as Amazon prices fluctuate hourly.

Target online has the Ninjago Spinjitzu Dojo for $40 (20% off).

The Santa Clara LEGO store received its minifigure series 4 shipment this week. They'd had them for a few days and there were loads left but they had definately been picked through. Geisha, hazmat, musketeer, viking and scientist were very scarce to nonexistent.

Edited by Cara

Toys R Us Canada: April 1st-7th

This Week's Sale

• 20% OFF all LEGO Atlantis, Technic and Creator

110401_ENG_TRU_7_CAT_cmb_1.JPG

New Low Prices on LEGO games

• LEGO Games - Monster 4 Reg. $14.99, Was $19.99
  • LEGO Games - Pirate Code Reg. $19.99, Was $26.99
  • LEGO Games - Robo Champ Reg. $8.99, Was $12.99
  • LEGO Games - Magikus Reg. $8.99, Was $12.99

110401_ENG_TRU_7_CAT_cmb_4.JPG

LEGO Promotion

110401_ENG_TRU_7_CAT_cmb_2.JPG

This isn't a sale but I went to Borders today, and was told the coupon that I normally use for 33% off no longer applies to toys and games. Did anyone else encounter this? I thought it was originally enforced in the 40% off ones, but I guess they are cracking down on any type now. =/

This isn't a sale but I went to Borders today, and was told the coupon that I normally use for 33% off no longer applies to toys and games. Did anyone else encounter this? I thought it was originally enforced in the 40% off ones, but I guess they are cracking down on any type now. =/

The weekly coupon reads any one item so my interpretation of that would be anything. I don't quite understand why the store employee would refuse to sell you LEGO. Do you know if you're store is shutting down?

The weekly coupon reads any one item so my interpretation of that would be anything. I don't quite understand why the store employee would refuse to sell you LEGO. Do you know if you're store is shutting down?

It's not closing, but this coupon specifically said no toys or games on the small print. I thought it was weird too but it shows up on the site. =/

Walmart Canada: Found Today

Great Prices on LEGO Atlantis

Great Prices on LEGO City

Great Prices on LEGO Creator

Edited by Buddha Bricks

I always wanted a Seabad Scavenger, but I don't live in Canada...

Anyway, the fine print:

Valid with Borders Rewards membership only. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion, sale pricing, coupon, or discount, including group discounts, except Borders Bucks, Borders Rewards Plus 10% off purchase-price and Personal Shopping Day 10% off purchase-price discounts (10% off purchase-price discounts are taken after all other discounts are applied, including this offer and Borders Bucks, if any; Personal Shopping Day discount is valid in-store only). Offer Excludes: Borders Rewards Plus memberships, previous purchases, special orders, shipping, gift cards, coupon books, newspapers, magazines, comics, toys, games, puzzles, stuffed animals, used merchandise, textbook rentals, audiobook downloads, music downloads, vinyl LPs, Rosetta Stone® software, tax software, video games, all electronics (including eReaders), eReader Protection Plan Packs, and certain eBooks (see the Details section on the applicable eBook product page on Borders.com to determine if excluded), as well as posters, arts & crafts, and scrapbooking items purchased online. Single-use only: One coupon or promo code per customer during the valid period. Original coupon must be relinquished at time of purchase. Void if copied, transferred, and where prohibited by law. Any other use constitutes fraud. Cash value .01¢. Not redeemable for cash. Valid 4/1/11–4/4/11 at U.S. Borders, Borders Express, and Waldenbooks stores and at Borders.com until 11:59 PM PT on the last day of the valid period only. NOT VALID AT STORE CLOSING SALES.

Guh.

Yeah, Borders now excludes toys in their non-stop coupons that they send. That's pretty much the nail in the coffin for any sort of Lego deal at Borders.

Yeah, Borders now excludes toys in their non-stop coupons that they send. That's pretty much the nail in the coffin for any sort of Lego deal at Borders.

Bahumbug.

I spent 150, but I thought I receive an email for confirmation for Border's Bucks? Anyone know how this works? I got past the 150 mark in March 30th, so I've been told to either:

-Go with the item I want and ask to get the 5 bucks cut by the cashier.

-Wait for an email and print it out.

Which is it? It's the first of the month. :3

Aww man, seems I missed out on the Creator Shuttle's reduced price on Amazon. Bizarrely it's now priced at $125, isn't that above MSRP? :wacko: