Sign in to follow this  
TheRedViper

The Lord's Chambers

I am making a few smaller builds right now, because I am waiting to make a Bricklink order for something a bit bigger.

Lord Rohan has awoken from a deep nights sleep, in his personal chambers. He knows today is going to be a long, tedious and drawn out affair, due to the many meetings he has scheduled with his councilers and advisers.

15470894515_34fb7d0da7_z_d.jpg

15470551362_b09dd75c96_z_d.jpg

15447800816_21d0cfec34_z_d.jpg

Thanks for viewing, C&C welcome.

This is a nice little build, RedViper!

I really like the tapestry of cheese slopes on the wall. The only suggestion I have is that the room seems a little bit bare. Perhaps more details could be added, like clothing storage, rugs, blankets, armor or weapons rack, etc?

Nice little build!

Nice build there red, really like the bed and the mosaic. If you have more pieces perhaps a rug or something next time just to add a little more colour (very very small thing). Really nice moc there, you gonna tell us what your big thing is?

This is a nice little build, RedViper!

I really like the tapestry of cheese slopes on the wall. The only suggestion I have is that the room seems a little bit bare. Perhaps more details could be added, like clothing storage, rugs, blankets, armor or weapons rack, etc?

Nice little build!

Thank you Slegengr!

I really like that bed design. Way to think outside the box!

Thanks!

Nice one! Love the bed. It looks amazing. Rest of the room is cool too!

Thanks, glad you like it.

Nice build there red, really like the bed and the mosaic. If you have more pieces perhaps a rug or something next time just to add a little more colour (very very small thing). Really nice moc there, you gonna tell us what your big thing is?

Thanks, and I was thinking a build with lots of Avalonian (and maybe other guilds) characters meeting up for a wedding or a big event like that.

Cool build :) I like the tapestry and the bed :)

Thanks!

Very nice bed! Great little build!

Thanks Lord Vladivus!

Neat little build. The tapestry and bed look especially nice.

Thanks!

Very good vignette, the level of decoration is immaculately proportionate, and the bed is very effective and unconventional :thumbup:

Nice build, great idea to put a tapestry to break up the wall, it works very well :) The bed looks nice( although Lord Rohan can not be very comfortable on it) ;)

Very good vignette, the level of decoration is immaculately proportionate, and the bed is very effective and unconventional :thumbup:

Thank you!

Nice build, great idea to put a tapestry to break up the wall, it works very well :) The bed looks nice( although Lord Rohan can not be very comfortable on it) ;)

Thank you, and no I don't think he would be very comfortable! ;)

Very nice small, clean build here. Great work! :)

Thanks, Jakorin!

Small build, but large in awesomeness!

Thank you!