Gideon

A Merchant in the Desert [freebuild]

Great looking build! And you are telling me this really isn't a digital design! You must do wonders with your camera! :wub:

Thanks guys! I'm happy that my relatively quick build turned out as I had envisioned it before building it, and even more happy that you liked it! :classic:

Yea, I wasn't too happy with those camel loads either... Any suggestions for improvements? These camels tend to appear in my Kaliphlin builds now and then so I would not mind improving that.

My suggestion would be to try the bigger backpacks from the adventurers line.

Yea, I wasn't too happy with those camel loads either... Any suggestions for improvements? These camels tend to appear in my Kaliphlin builds now and then so I would not mind improving that.

Link :wink: Also, if you've got some LEGO string/cord/rubber bands, I wonder what sideways barrels would look like on either side? Edited by mrcp6d

Thanks! I'm very happy that those long curved slopes from the Mill Village Raid had such a natural Kaliphlin use :classic:

My suggestion would be to try the bigger backpacks from the adventurers line.

Added to my BL wanted list!

Edited by Gideon

I´ve forgot to post on this spectacular little moc! The sand dunes are so realistic and flows very natural! Great to see some more scenes from the every day life in Kaliphlin!

Congrats on TBB! You have become popular on that site these days! :wink: :thumbup: