Sign in to follow this  
de Gothia

Forestmen

indexed.gif

So my next faction is waiting! This time it´s the

Forestmen

Little do they care about the upcoming war in the kingdom. They live in peace in the forest and they live of the forest. Today there is a party near the old oak and everyone has come! Of course there are some guards watching, no one takes a forestmen of guard!

img_0663mod.jpg

img_0660mod.jpg

img_0655mod.jpg

img_0646mod.jpg

img_0656mod.jpg

img_0657mod.jpg

more pics here when modded: http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=481424

Hope you like it!

Capes are from Fryslayer

Wow!! This is great, very light hearted and creative. I love the face on the guy in the middle of the photo below, made me laugh out loud just looking at him chuckling!! Good detail too with the fire and the stack of wood. A++

img_0655mod.jpg

Everyone seems to be having a merry old time. Looks great. I like seeing your little creations for each faction. I do like that big tree in the background. And good use of the head in the first picture. He does come off as a forest man.

I love the mix of all the different expressions from the figs. It really brings a lot of life into the pics. Very nice.

Now that's where Robin's merry men went to eh ? :laugh:

Great work 'de Gothia' and also your latest reminds me of this film.......

Robin+Hood+Men+in+Tights.jpg

Brick On Merry On.....or whatever ? :laugh:

So many forestmen, I am jealous. And all the new faces look great on them.

Great scene you got there! The use of different faces for each of the Forestmen really adds to the atmosphere, just like the overall attention to detail. My favourite part is the guy looking angrily at the drunk :tongue: . The lamp made using an Islander headpiece looks real good, as well. I haven't seen that done before :thumbup: .

I, too also agrees that this is a very nicely integrated Forestmen scene. Love the 3rd picture very much and I can felt the different expressions coming out from one another.

love how u modded the faces to give them all individuality.

I myself have about 9 forestmen. which actually belonged to my older brother as i was only a baby when they came out =D

Man I'm jealous, that looks like some party they're having - I wana go!

The photography is superb, very crisp and the bright colors fit the atmosphere of the scene very well. Great job! :thumbup:

Edited by Skipper

Again, thank you so much!

I like the soundtrack you posted BlueBard. It fitted well in to my scene! :classic:

I collected all my minifigs a couple of years ago on www.tradera.com (a Swedish smaller version of Ebay) and there you could do some real bargins! But now days they are real expensive so I´m glad I picked so many castle and minifigs up when they were cheap! :sweet: