KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

OK - thanks a lot. After taking a closer look at the high-res pic on s@h I have to agree (before I saw it only in the catalogue). Hell of a technic tp make that shot, though. He looks really much better than in reality.

TLG's good at photography. The MTT rack looks full size on the front of its box, but in reality when fuly extended it still has room for an extra 16 droids.

Toysnbricks is reporting that 30005 is available in toys r us for $3.99 apparently is in the stormy captain rex packaging as well :sweet:

Edited by Darth Jar Jar

Toysnbricks is reporting that 30005 is available in toys r us for $3.99 apparently is in the stormy captain rex packaging as well :sweet:

As soon as I get to toysrus I'll let you know what I find!

By the way, two more alarm clocks have been found: CW Yoda & Anakin.

IMG_20101128_003138.jpg

Ugh. They look even worse at this size. Thanks for the info, KimT and Oky.

I agree. As much as I like the CW, I can't bear to look at that huge Anakin's creepy CW face. :sick: I think the Vader and Stormie ones look much better. Anyway, thanks for sharing Oky and KimT.

Yeah, I like the Clone Wars too, but I don't think I could sleep with such eyes looking at me in the night. :tongue:

Oh, and sorry for posting it in the wrong place; I still have to get used to this 2010/2011 split. :wacko:

Yeah, I like the Clone Wars too, but I don't think I could sleep with such eyes looking at me in the night. :tongue:

Oh, and sorry for posting it in the wrong place; I still have to get used to this 2010/2011 split. :wacko:

No need to get used to the split.

It's over in a few weeks :laugh:

Thanks for sharing Oky - you made the frontpage :tongue:

Yeah they arent the best clocks. Anakin is just plain ugly and I think I would just kill it during the first night. Yoda is a bit more tolerable but they dont beat the Stormie and Vader ones. Those look really nice and I wouldnt mind picking one up. Now if only I actually used an alarm :look:

Thanks for sharing Oky - you made the frontpage :tongue:

Again? :tongue:

Thanks, but I can't take all the credit. My source was Tim Steff from FBTB: LINK

Now if only there was a CW Obi Wan Alarm Clock... That would be kinda sweet.

It's strange though that there still hasn't been a sign of the Luke clock. :look:

Thanks, but I can't take all the credit. My source was Tim Steff from FBTB: LINK

You're a real gentleman revealing the source.

Thanks - I've added it to the frontpage.

Credit goes as should :thumbup:

You're still there though :tongue:

The Yoda clock looks good but Anakin really looks creepy.Anyone notice the Cars set under the clock?

I think the storm trooper one is still the best.

Does anyone know where I can find one?

Amazon should have 'em.

I think the storm trooper one is still the best.

Does anyone know where I can find one?

I've been looking around for a Canadian source but, all I've found was the ones on S@H and those sold out in no time. Don't know if they'll be restocked. I mentioned them to Best Buy and they said that they hadn't planned on carrying them but, they are now going to be 'looking into it'.

At this time, I have no other leads.

As soon as I get to toysrus I'll let you know what I find!

Found. Look at my topic in the Buy Selll trade finds forum (New finds at toys r us)

I've been looking around for a Canadian source but, all I've found was the ones on S@H and those sold out in no time. Don't know if they'll be restocked. I mentioned them to Best Buy and they said that they hadn't planned on carrying them but, they are now going to be 'looking into it'.

I've seen them at a TRU

Personally, the creepy faces would just be more incentive to bash their hea din every mornng default_laugh_new.gif

BTW...last time I looked on S@H (yesterday), they (Stormy & Vader) were BACK IN STOCK.

BTW...last time I looked on S@H (yesterday), they (Stormy & Vader) were BACK IN STOCK.

Thank you! I'll consider buying one.