Sign in to follow this  
AllanSmith

Hero Factory 2010

After many long hours of gazing at various HF pictures, I have come to the conclusion that this line is brilliant, and none of it is dissapointing. :classic: I am so getting the whole line.

Judging from the picture it looks like you ordered a sand green 2011 set.

When I saw that, followed shortly thereafter by the words "sand green 2011 set" I...

1.) Stopped breathing

2.) Made a weird gurgling noise

3.) Felt bad because we most likely aren't getting a sand green Bionicle set...

Wait, we do have one?!

*sees Chromastone*

...so anticlimactic...

No, take sand green from green Piraka, combine it with sand green limbs etc. from Ben 10 Swampfire. There is your moc. Chromastone is Dark Blue and purple.

He_feels_like_a_plastic_toy_by_armandoestebanquito.jpg

Things to note:

- His left arm is composed essentialy by two pieces. that makes the arm articulated.

- the shoulder armor are composed from 3 pieces: Shoulder and a + connector and a O connector in the arms.

- The sword is bendable

- His design has multi colors in pieces (as seen in some Bionicle prototypes like Tarix helmet with gold markings)

Is it me, or are the toy fair fellows doing a crappier job each year setting up the displays...seriously whats with the posing and missing random sets.

The canister sets look like they're in their final form, with the larger sets still seeming to be in the prototype phase.

And ZOMG! Stickers...really? Doesn't Lego even know the ease of silk screen printing...

Edited by LordGalewind

Lol corroder haz nose :P

I wish that meltdown was there. He looks epic on his box. Rotor is better than I thought. I was expecting an orange meltdown head. Von nebula; still in prototype form? I think so. Same wth rotor. Xplode looks great, so does thunder. Blaze bike epic, drop ship: meh, need better pics of it. Corroder looks cheap, hardly any armour on body, ben 10 armour thighs.

Heroes aren't as good, but I may pic up 1 for meltdown to destroy!

Any one notice the bionicle logo on the boxes.....

I don't care Rotor is a random toa build with some bulkines and rotor and ORANGE shooter.

I just adore how he looks!

And the red bad guy looks Meh... But it;s probably because posing is so bad!

I hate the fact they are recycling old Bionicle masks (The Drop Ship and Nebula) and someone should find and shoot the guy who posed the sets.

I shall wait for better picture because because I just don't want to hate the line because these pictures make want to say that the whole line is ****. I just hope it's only the posing...

EDIT : The post made me feel so negative I really have to say that I like the Furno Bike and Rotor...see? Not that negaitve anymore.

Edited by 80 Dollar

Overall I’m really dissappointed in this lineup, the sets feel very much like “here’s some stuff that looks liie Bionicle while we work on the true new replacement”

which from what I know seems to be the case

BIONICLE logo, jetpack on hand, and use of Av-Toran arms on Corroder are :thumbdown:

Silver Stars feet, XPlode, and Furno bike are :thumbup:

Seriously. Does anybody else think that Furno bike is the best set out of all of them?

-Mesonak

@80 Dollar's post: Lol, you're right: Dropship has a blue Crotesius helm. One more thing to add to the :thumbup: list. :P

Edited by Mesonak

Is it me or do the villains use the ben 10 chest piece? I don't think it looks like the inika build, though I think I would have prefered it since at least it is two pieces and you can play with height by moving the hip bellow...

Von Nebula and Rotor look like win as I expected. Though they are a little short and I hope rotor's color changes to yellow, cause it looks sort of funny with that tone of orange. Edit: Von Nebula's legs look strange, hope they get fixed before release.

The rest are ok. I might get one of the lesser villains, or maybe I'll get two Von Nebulas instead.

--

I can't seem to deduce how the heroes' legs work. I mean, is the decoration a different piece from the feet. I think/hope it is.

Edited by vexorian

BIONICLE logo, jetpack on hand, and use of Av-Toran arms on Corroder are :thumbdown:

Silver Stars feet, XPlode, and Furno bike are :thumbup:

Seriously. Does anybody else think that Furno bike is the best set out of all of them?

-Mesonak

@80 Dollar's post: Lol, you're right: Dropship has a blue Crotesius helm. One more thing to add to the :thumbup: list. :P

Yeah, I agree the Furno Bike is great but I don't agree that the reused masks are a good thing.

I can totally imagine the set designers thinking about new canister sets : "Wow we made ubelievably great Glatorian and Legends! The color schemes! The pieces! Ahh...**** it let's just make Makuta Mistika again...".

Yeah, I agree the Furno Bike is great but I don't agree that the reused masks are a good thing.

I can totally imagine the set designers thinking about new canister sets : "Wow we made ubelievably great Glatorian and Legends! The color schemes! The pieces! Ahh...**** it let's just make Makuta Mistika again...".

Hey, I loved the Makuta Mistika. :P

But you do bring up a point. XPlode even uses a Krika leg as his sword... Lol.

Those aren't even all the similarities. The green set leaves a lot t be desired, just like 2008. The yellow set looks even more mutant than the rest, and they all have the same lack of any real armor. Lol.

Lol. They're good though... Except for Pinocchio-I MEAN CORRODER

Also, I would prefer the helmets to be new, but if we get them recolored now and again, thats not SUCH a bad thing... But why did it have to be Hydraxon's mask? I hated that. Lol.

-Mesonak

Rotor looks good, others not so much.

Nice, uh... Packaging, at least.

EDIT: Hey, is that the island of Mata Nui behind the BIONICLE logo?

Edited by Gunnar

judging by the box, it looks like a blaster.

Silver Stars feet

what set was that on?

C Skrall

Edited by cheesey skrall

judging by the box, it looks like a blaster.

what set was that on?

C Skrall

1. Maybe in story. On the set, to me at least, it's just a jetpack on a hand. :P

2. Thunder.

-Mesonak

Or they could be those Stars feet that make up Thunder's feet.

I can't seem to deduce how the heroes' legs work. I mean, is the decoration a different piece from the feet. I think/hope it is.

Separate.

Also cool recolored Tridax pod and Thornax launchers and ankle guards.

Also Von Nebula's head looks weird and cool at the same time.

Also massive amounts of triple connectors yay.

And yes, excellent posing 10/10.

Edited by Bfahome