Sign in to follow this  
Captain Green Hair

The Seagull.

thindexedgif.gif 63c

You might have seen it in the last epsiode of EB pirates, but here is a full presentation.

The ship's name is the Seagull, it's a 6 cannon sloop used for smuggling purpouses by captain Steve.

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

g.jpg

More in the BS folder. (when moderated)

Enjoy!

Ah, so Stevie repared his mast? :pir-grin:

I hope that little situation wouldn't restrain him from buying our items in the future!

Good work Cap'n I love that colour scheme.

I particulary like the round shapes of the lil ship.

But.. what is it actually what Steve be smugglin'?

Another fine vessel from the Green headed captain!

Only thing is the bow doesn't look quite right...

c.jpg

It looks a bit flat at the front. Some slopes bridging the gap between the hull and the bowsprit should easily overcome that.

Awesome. I really like the custom work you did on the sails and netting. Is there anything below deck?

Tony

Thanks, there is a small hold below to hold the smuggling goods. A picture of it is in the BS folder.

I can make these sails for anyone, for a small fee ofcourse, you guys can PM me when you need some :pir-wink:

Ah, so Stevie repared his mast? :pir-grin:

I hope that little situation wouldn't restrain him from buying Tiberworks items in the future!

Good work Cap'n I love that colour scheme.

I particulary like the round shapes of the lil ship.

But.. what is it actually what Steve be smugglin'?

Mostly rum, but basically anything he can get his hands on cheap or for free :shark:

It looks a bit flat at the front. Some slopes bridging the gap between the hull and the bowsprit should easily overcome that.

Thanks, she was designed after this one:

sloop.jpg

So no headrails for a change :pir-wink:

Ummm... What's that one?

Typical late 18th century coastal sloop used for smuggling and by the coastguard to catch smugglers, to even the ships savvy?

The coasts in the Carribean were actually swarmed with these by the end of the 18th century.

Actually I meant what's that ship's name and where did you find the picture? It looks to be a very fine model indeed!

Another amazingly built ship. You are truly a ship building master. One thing I noticed thought. Didn't sloops of this size have a tiller instead of a helm (wheel)?

Edited by HMS243

I totally agree with HMS243 , this little sloop is a masterpiece, so cool !

Another amazingly built ship. You are truly a ship building master. One thing I noticed thought. Didn't sloops of this size have a tiller instead of a helm (wheel)?

Thanks!

Though you are propably right about the tiller, by the late 18th century more and more ships were getting wheels.

And i think it looks cool :pir-grin:

I totally agree with HMS243 , this little sloop is a masterpiece, so cool !

Thanks Guss!

The intriciate work you put into the sails and rigging pays off Green Captain, it adds that extra layer of detail.

Might this vessel appear in a certain comic in the future or is that a surprise?

Man I just checked your brickshelf gallery, you're insane, I hate you :pir-cry_sad: your submarine is really impressive, not talking about your Shelby or El sueno or the Denise or ... even your little train is awesome, too many wonderful things, it's decided, I'm going to commit suicide... I'll not suicide myself of course, I don't wanna die, I'll go suicide a random guy in the street, I'll be right back

The intriciate work you put into the sails and rigging pays off Green Captain, it adds that extra layer of detail.

Might this vessel appear in a certain comic in the future or is that a surprise?

Thanks, i believe she alread starred in this episode. :wink:

Man I just checked your brickshelf gallery, you're insane, I hate you :pir-cry_sad: your submarine is really impressive, not talking about your Shelby or El sueno or the Denise or ... even your little train is awesome, too many wonderful things, it's decided, I'm going to commit suicide... I'll not suicide myself of course, I don't wanna die, I'll go suicide a random guy in the street, I'll be right back

Could you kill my co worker that i really hate right now instead? Thanks in advance! :pir-grin:

If you have any specific questions on building techniques, do not hesitate to ask. :wink:

I offer to make these sails for your ships, price is approx. 2, 50 euro per sail.

The take about 30 minutes to make one, so it's actually pretty cheap.

thanks a lot

yep I keeped that in mind, that's not expensive I think I'll ask you for a future project, for a nice ship I want to build, but as long as I don't have a job , I'll not have enough money to buy bricks to build it, and I need a lot of pirate stuff and brown bricks, so I think it will be next year, If you're yet here ^^

Btw, If I kill your co-worker , can I come work with you ? :P ( depends on where the work is based ^^ )

PS: I love your Fort Espérance

c.jpg

Bah! What rubbish. Ever seen the front of Cook's Endeavour? I actually like the bow. It looks like what a small ship should.

Regards, Captain Zuloo :pir-laugh:

What an interesting ship Captain!

Once I finally finish L'Orient (probably during this week) I have plans to build a small ship much like this one. I've got several small hulls and they need to get a purpose. Nice work and very inspiring. There's nothing bad about this ship. The shape, sails, colors, rigging are all designed with the kind of professionalism we've come to expect from you.

I know this is an older thread, but I had to just comment on it and let you know just how cool I think this ship is. It's a beauty! Proof that small ships can be just as fun to look at as their bigger brothers!

Your MOC is pretty accurate if you look at the ship you've based your MOC on. I like to see when you use only 2 hull pieces, you still can build an magnificent ship! I like the colour sheme and even that is the same as the model.

I love that guy who smokes the pipe. :pir_laugh2:

that's beautiful! ay, but I believe that the galleons you made could take it, but then again...