Garmadon

[Challenge 1] Watch out for the Ducks!

18992017812_3d12d2d418_z.jpg

Arium Major is a planet noted for its wide oceans, huge landmasses... and its ducks. These last are fiercely territorial large orange and blue creatures, and they have already gained the respect of most of the explorers who have dared invade their home, that is to say, the ducks and explorers both cordially hate each other.

18374880864_ff43bb468b_z.jpg

My entry for challenge 1 on Andromeda's Gates on F10 (in case that wasn't already clear!) It was actually quite accidental that the sun happened to be right above the top of the paper while I was taking pictures, but I liked how it turned out! Thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome!

Nice! For some reason that duck makes me think of Napoleon... :laugh:

I was thinking the Genie from Aladdin...Disney version of course. Great rock work as well.

:laugh::laugh_hard::roflmao: I hadn't thought of that but now that you mention it he sort of does!

I was thinking the Genie from Aladdin...Disney version of course. Great rock work as well.

Ha, ha! Thanks JM! :laugh:

I really like the contrast between the trans green and the bright orange! The rockwork is really good here as well, and the sun is in just the right place! :laugh::thumbup:

Fantastic direction to have gone in. Really like the rock work and the duck. Even better because:

Hahaha omg. :laugh::grin: Must be the shoulder piece? But it's not just that. You're right. That duck is awesome!

Cute and weird looking duck. :laugh: The whole scene is cute, actually - those little bits of grass are nice, and I love the green water. :thumbup:

Thanks all!

I really like the contrast between the trans green and the bright orange! The rockwork is really good here as well, and the sun is in just the right place! :laugh::thumbup:

Thanks a lot Kai! That did work out just right! :wink::laugh:

Very nice build, Garm! The rockwork is great and I love that duck :thumbup::laugh:

Thanks a lot LJ, glad you like the duck! :laugh:

Fantastic direction to have gone in. Really like the rock work and the duck. Even better because:

Hahaha. :laugh::grin: Must be the shoulder piece? But it's not just that. You're right. That duck is awesome!

:laugh: Maybe the 200th anniversary of Waterloo helped as well! Thanks!

Great duck and lighting effects (even if unintentional!) :thumbup:

Thanks Big Sal! :classic:

Wow Excellent Build and Scene!

Thanks again! :wink:

The judges awarded you 5 points.

:moar: