Players only please!
Late at night, Brigit Bunny (Sandy) is dancing in the moonlight...with herself.
She catches sight of herself in the reflection of the fountain.
"Well hello beautiful!" she says to herself, "Don't you just have the perfect life? Boing! What kind of flower is that you carry? A Narcissus? Oh, it's beautiful! Maybe even as beautiful as you, pretty bunny!!"
Another reflection appears next to her, startling a small scream out of her. "Oh, it's you!" She says.
The dark figure nods, absently.
"Something's different about you," Brigit remarks. "Have you gotten taller?"
The figure shakes his head 'no'.
"Botox?" Brigit guesses.
The figure shakes his head 'no'.
"I know! You're all blacked out!" Brigit surmises, "And you're hiding something behind your back because you're going to kill me!"
The figure nods and produces a bag of fine powder and a torch.
"Aw shit," Brigit says.
Whoomp! Brigit goes up in flames and burns to death quickly...
...leaving behind a charred corpse. Her attacker stares at the remains for a moment and then wanders off.
Felix Fox appears to capture Brigit's soul in a swirl of phantom flames...
Then disappears in a flash of fire, leaving behind a mysterious green vial.
A dark figure gleefully claims the vial and dashes off into the night.
A short while later, Pennie Pig (Eskallon) is walking through the Village Square. She just can't sleep.
Luckily for this elderly woman, Pennie is interested in impressing the Winter Haven voters and offers to help her cross the street.
"Hello old lady using a baseball bat as a cane," Pennie greets the old woman gleefully. "May I help you cross the street?"
"My, what a nice little boy you are," the old woman smiles.
"I'm a girl!" Pennie explains.
"Attaboy!" The old woman answers. "How courteous to help a poor defenseless woman like me."
"You know," Penny adds casually. "I'll be running for Mayor in the Autumn. I sure could use the elderly vote. There certainly are a lot of you buggers.
"Oh, don't trip on the remains of that charred bunny," Pennie warns.
"Oh, can I stop for some water?" The old woman asks. "I'm parched."
"Of course," Penny answers.
"Can you get it for me?" the old woman asks. "I'm old."
Pennie turns to get the woman some water and the woman strikes with her cane/baseball bat.
As Pennie lays lifeless in the fountain, the old woman throws off her wig and shawl. It's actually the trap killer! Who knew?
The trap killer dances off into the night.
In the morning, Mayor Lazlo Lion roars his anger at the death of his wife.
"ROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRR!" roars Mayor Lazlo Lion. "I'm so angered at the death of my wife!!"
Marcellus the Monk passes his staff over her. Brigit Bunny (Sandy) was an innocent Villager.
He passes his staff over Pennie Pig (Eskallon). She was also an innocent Villager.
Casey Cat (Scouty) conveniently rolls up onto the river bank and Marcellus passes his staff over her. She was an evil Cultist.
It is FABULAND tradition to take the body of someone who has wronged you and cast it in a horrible one man puppet-show and throw rotten fruit at it. However, today, the citizens of Winter Haven...
...just start kicking the shit out of the person responsible for killing their loved ones. Kicking and punching and beating her lifeless corpse with whatever they can find. It's not long before Casey Cat is torn limb from limb.
"Enough!" Marcellus the Monk cries, putting a stop to the horrifying and gruesome act. "I know this woman has hurt us, but we can't reduce ourselves to this."
Maurice Mouse sneaks in one last good kick.
"No!" Marcellus cries, "We must press on and find the rest of these assholes so we can beat the shit out of their corpses too."
An unearthly howl fills the air and Casey Cat's spirit exits her body in the spectre of a black crow. The citizens of Winter Haven watch it until it disappears over the horizon.
Day Five has begun. You may not vote during the first 24 hours. Please note the day's roleplay rule.
The Cultists win when they have outnumbered the Villagers, including any third-parties and the Villagers win when all of the Cultists are dead.
- Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Villagers or the Cultists. To win the game, the Villagers must kill off all of the Cultists, while the Cultists must outnumber the Villagers. Any third party player will have win conditions that are detailed in their role PM...
- Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. You may also proxy your vote to another player, using this format; proxy: Character (Player). Naturally, unproxying a vote is also possible. The player with the most votes is lynched. In the case of a tie, there will be no lynch.
- A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will not end when a majority vote has been reached. If there is time left, a majority vote can be over-turned. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage, or they will not be accepted, no exceptions.
- The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day, barring any interference.
- You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details and pictures of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
- You may not quote PMs from other players. Paraphrasing is allowed but no direct quoting. Please refrain from quoting PMs in the game threads and in private.
- Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
- If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on. Violation of this rule will result in a multiple game suspension.
- If you are converted, you must accept your new affiliation. If it's proven that you gave up your new team after conversion, the whole game will be null and you will most likely not to be asked to play one of my games again.
- You may not edit your posts.
- You must post in every day thread.
- If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host or co-host via PM. Please please please use only the confirmation PM I sent you to communicate with me if you can.
- You must play on your personality quirk in every post. Feel free to expand on what I've given you. Be creative. The point is to have fun. (You have the first 24 hours to practice. Penalties will not be incurred on posts before voting starts) These roleplay violations will incur one vote per penalty. [/i]
- Violation of the above rules will result in a penalty of one vote per every four living players (1/4 of the active players list) on the first violation and death of your character on the second.
Some additional guidelines, although they are not rules that will incur penalties if you don't follow them:
- Metagaming is allowed. Go ahead. You all know how to identify it and how to ignore completely irrelevant information.
- The pictures may or may not contain clues. They most likely do not, but look all you want. Wildly speculate. It's fun.
- Using acronyms, especially tl;dr will cause major trouble for your character, perhaps even instant death.
- Roleplaying is a good thing and it is encouraged in this game and will be required at some point. So get to know your personality quirks, they've been created for a reason.
You have all been sent a role PM in this format:
Welcome to The Forest II, a game of wit and strategy. You are playing ___, Winter Haven’s ___. (a little back story) (a personality quirk)
Alignment: You are aligned with the Villagers/Cultists.
Role: You are the ___ which gives you the Nocturnal Ability of ___. Each night you target one player and ___.
You have no specific Nocturnal Ability. Your power is in your vote and your brain, so use both wisely.
Win condition: You win when you have outnumbered the Villagers, including any third-parties Or You win when all of the Cultists are dead.
Best of luck and have fun!
Marcellus the Monk,
played by Hinckley
Firuz Fox, the Alchemist,
played by Fugazi
Active Players (13)
Booker Bear, Garbage Man, married to Becka Bulldog,
played by Dragonator
Cameron Crocodile, Carpenter, married to Gilda Goat,
played by Rufus
Edgar Elephant, Fisherman, married to Portia Poodle,
played by WhiteFang
Gilda Goat, Doctor, married to Cameron Crocodile, sister of Gibson Goat,
played by Quarryman
Gordon Gorilla, Lawman,
played by Scubacarrot
Heidi Hippo, Farmer,
played by CallMePie
Horace Horse, Blacksmith,
played by iamded
Lazlo Lion, Mayor of Winter Haven, married to Brigit Bunny,
played by TinyPiesRUs
Maurice Mouse, Dock Worker, married to Casey Cat,
played by Cecilie
Mindy Mouse, Accountant, married to Pancho Parrot,
played by Professor Flitwick
Pancho Parrot, Postman, married to Mindy Mouse,
played by Zepher
Seamus Sheepdog, Taxidermist, married to Shawna Sheep,
played by Dannylonglegs
Shawna Sheep, Lawman, married to Seamus Sheepdog,
played by Shadows
The Deceased (13)
Petey Panda, Fisherman,
played by darkdragon, lynched on Day One - Villager
Bristol Bunny, Seamstress,
played by Bob, murdered with an axe on Night One - Villager
Wallace Walrus, Lawman,
played by Masked Builder, murdered by a bear trap on Night One - Cultist
Carly Cow, Ice Cream Shoppe Owner,
played by Tamamono, lynched on Day Two - unknown affiliation
Baxter Bulldog, Mechanic,
played by Waterbrick Down, murdered by anvil on Night Two - Villager
Ralphy Rabbit, Farmer, married to Ernie Elephant,
played by badboytje88, lynched on Day Three - Villager
Becka Bulldog, Beautician, married to Booker Bear,
played by Rick, murdered by xylophone on Night Three - Villager
Gibson Goat, Bartender, brother of Gilda Goat,
played by Pandora, murdered with an axe on Night Three - Villager
Portia Poodle, Grocer, married to Edgar Elephant,
played by CorneliusMurdock, murdered with an axe on Night Three - Villager
Ernie Elephant, Dock Worker, married to Ralphy Rabbit,
played by JimButcher, died of self-immolation on Night Three - Villager
Casey Cat, Painter, married to Maurice Mouse,
played by Scouty, lynched on Day Four - Cultist
Brigit Bunny, Florist, First Lady of Winter Haven, married to Lazlo Lion,
played by Sandy, murdered by immolation on Night Four - Villager
Pennie Pig, Schoolteacher,
played by Eskallon, murdered by an old woman on Night Four - Villager