Sign in to follow this  
MattZitron

HELP ME!!!

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these sets should Matt Buy?

• The Batcave
    • Arkham Asylum
    • Sentai Fortress

Ok Gang,

I've just got a little bit of money and I want to get a BIG Lego set.

I can't get more than one at this juncture, but I definately want to get one of those three.

BUT WHICH?

Help me decide!

Matt

Poor Matt having difficulties choosing :-D :-P

I voted for Arkham because I think its a brilliant set *y* (I can't wait to get it and the cave) !!

I would never vote for that CRAP theme called Exo something !! Its ugly, unstable and useless IMO ;-)

Anyhow, enjoy your set to the fullest Matt !!

*yoda*

I voted for Arkham, it's just as cool but more realistic than the batcave. I want to get it soon. That Japanize junk is not even worth mentioning!

I went for the Batcave. In my opinion it has a lot of nice features that the Asylum doesn't have ! It also contains a lot of stuff you can use in various MOCs later on. And most important : it contains pinguins !

I went for the Batcave. In my opinion it has a lot of nice features that the Asylum doesn't have ! It also contains a lot of stuff you can use in various MOCs later on. And most important : it contains pinguins !

Now you've got a point! X-D

perhaps I should say nothing, since I have been totally disappointed with the Batman sets this year, but choosing the least bad (in my own opinion and no one else's) to me is the Batcave. Arkham looks like Harry Potter to me, and Exo Force is a whole thing I have had no use for from the beginnning. Heck Bionicle is far more interesting than Exo Force if you want humanoid stuff.

So, Buy the batcave, and them pick up some of those other nice villain figs from Bricklink or ebay or from a magnet set.

Please don't flame me you Batman and Exo-Force lovers. PEACE UPON LEGO LEGO and GOOD MOCing TO ALL MEN AND WOMEN.

I say go for the Arkham Asylum. My second choice would be the Batcave. You can scrap Sentai Fortress as it is not worth the money, it's ugly, unstable and full of unusable parts.

Thanks Guys!

Looks like Arkham's streaking ahead.

It does make a bit more sense, as the Batcave's at Argos; and thus'll eventually hit the sale.

Is Arkham a shop at home exclusive?

Or will TRU get it?

Keep voting!

I voted again X-D

(just so you know at 300 there were 4 real votes)

i went with the exo-force thingy (i dont like the cave or the jail thingy at all)

I voted Batcave, but...

if I may be so bold - System scale Imperial Star Destroyer or Sail Barge.

I'm not particularly interested in the Star Destroyer, past the Tarkin/R2 unit.

As for the Sail Barge, maybe. But I want BATVILLAINS or ROBOTS!

Get the Sentai HQ.

It got cool mechs,a glidersuit,a hangar,a recharge room (that can light up),several wall-mounted guns (and one of them has the new disk-shooter,but is built so that all you have to do is turn a gear),two Iron Drones,one Scorpion Drone,and Sensei Keiken and Meca 01.And guns.Lotsa guns.

I'd go for the Sentai Fortress.

EXO FORCE RULES! Despite what Yoda says :-P :-P

KimT

There are more than just Yoda who hate it ;-) .

Get the Sentai HQ.

It got cool mechs,a glidersuit,a hangar,a recharge room (that can light up),several wall-mounted guns (and one of them has the new disk-shooter,but is built so that all you have to do is turn a gear),two Iron Drones,one Scorpion Drone,and Sensei Keiken and Meca 01.And guns.Lotsa guns.

at least some one agrees wit me X-D

Since I don't like Batman too much, I voted for the Sentai HQ. But you're better off buying all mechs, they're much nicer ;-)