Sign in to follow this  
paksu

New set: Letters Building System

852522 Letters Building System

852522-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

Build letters and signs with LEGO® bricks!

It's A-B-C the LEGO building way! Unique letter-building system set includes building plate, bricks and instructions on how to make each letter in the alphabet. Plate can be stood up on feet or hung on the wall. Build your name, a sign or any other message!

Pieces: 179

19,95 EUR

Edited by paksu

Not really a set I would buy, but it looks like a revival of the 8x32 baseplate :oh: To bad I already have 3... :grin:

~Ak-47

Awesome!

I might buy that...

:skull:

Not really a set I would buy, but it looks like a revival of the 8x32 baseplate :oh: To bad I already have 3... :grin:

Actually it looks like three 6x12 plates. And I guess they won't be ordinary plates, since they "can be stood up on feet or hung on the wall" (which might come in handy for display purposes).

Still, 20 euros for 180 pieces seems kinda pricey.

Edited by paksu

It still seems like a cheap way to get new black macaroni pieces: I'm in!

Great news for heavily macaroni-eating builders like me. Just like the ferris wheel was for yellow macaronis!

I would like to see the 1x1 printed letter tiles return. Those were really nice, but I think they were only available in some Lego Education service pack.

I'd like to see the inventory. Looks promising though...

God Bless,

Nathan

Looks cool! If this should ever be available over here, I'll definitely consider getting it for parts!

It still seems like a cheap way to get new black macaroni pieces: I'm in!

Agreed! Macaroni pieces are awesome! :grin: And this set seems to be full of them. :thumbup:

Also, if that baseplate is really one piece, this would be a neat way to get such a rare piece!

I just bought one this weekend at Legoland CA, very nice and was only $12.99 USD...

Looks cool! If this should ever be available over here, I'll definitely consider getting it for parts!

Agreed! Macaroni pieces are awesome! :grin: And this set seems to be full of them. :thumbup:

Also, if that baseplate is really one piece, this would be a neat way to get such a rare piece!

Ok this set looks ok but I will probarly not buy it. Anyway it would be better if it came with a load of 1x1 tiles. The board is nice but what is the point of buying this set for the board as I am sure many of us here can do this type of thing very easily. Still you can most likely be able to order the board from bricklink or wherever soon.

Oh can I also just ask what on earth are macaroni pieces as I hae never heard of them? Are they the quater of a circle pieces or something else?

Oh can I also just ask what on earth are macaroni pieces as I hae never heard of them? Are they the quater of a circle pieces or something else?

Good guess, Eskallon!

3063.png

This is the macaroni piece. :grin:

Officially called "Brick 2 x 2 Corner Round"

(if you try the search engine at peeron by typing "macaroni" you´ll find some more bricks similar to this one)

They are sold at Bricklink:

white - >2 c

yellow - >2 c

light grey - >15 c

black - >2 c

green - >15 c

blue - >3 c

clear - >10 c

dark grey - >10 c

red - >3 c

tan - >70 c :oh:

brown - > 1,35$ *oh2*

dark bl. grey - >9 c

light bl. grey - >10 c

maersk blue - >42 c

Hmm, they seem to be cheap enough in this color from Bricklink that this probably isn't a cost-effective way of stocking up. Unfortunate!

Nice set, but I'd like to see an inventory of it before I pay 20 euros for it. There is no inventory yet on Bricklink and the 'more views' section of shop at home is not working for this set, so considering buying it will have to wait a little.... :sceptic:

I'd like to get that. It's only 18 euros in Sweden which is an okay price I guess, but I rarely buy LEGO and the next time that I will pick up a set, I doubt it would be this (and perhaps the Medival Market Village instead :tongue: .). Though I would like to have more of the macaroni pieces as I only have a few of them.

.... I doubt it would be this (and perhaps the Medival Market Village instead :tongue: .).

If you are in doubt whether to buy this letters-set or the grand Medieval Marketvillage, may I recommend the last mentioned? :laugh:

Good guess, Eskallon!

3063.png

This is the macaroni piece. :grin:

Officially called "Brick 2 x 2 Corner Round"

(if you try the search engine at peeron by typing "macaroni" you´ll find some more bricks similar to this one)

Thanks for your answer and checking it all on peeron. Anyway then this set will be good for those pieces as it comes with a fair few.

I didn't see anyone mention this but for those in the US interested this appears to be available on S@H in the US now. It's $19.99 so the guy who got it for $12.99 probably got a deal on it. There isn't a good shot as far as inventory.

Oh waw, awesome. I need curved pieces desperatly for vehical building, and Buildings. Seems a far price to me.

If you're only interested in macaroni pieces, then Pick-A-Brick is a better solution for you. :wink: