Sign in to follow this  
Trexxen

Hello again everyone!

I'm back! =D

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Trexxen, your resident friendly person who pretty much just lurked around...at least, until the Mafia games started picking up, at which point my activity began to speed up immensely. However, tragedy struck (lol) earlier this year when a combination of school, me looking for a job (unsuccessfully...), computer troubles, and a wonky internet connection pretty much forced my unwanted retirement from EB for a while. Recently I've been back online and lurking here, and I finally decided to return to this community, as I love it so! =D

For those of you who do know me, Hi! I'm back, and though I'll be staying away from the Mafia section for a bit (school...three AP classes don't make for a fun schedule; and on that note, my apologies to those running the Mafia games I was enrolled in when I was forced away from the site), I plan to be plenty active this time around! =D

~Trexxen

Welcome back!

School (or college) (or work) can be really nasty when it comes to building!

Glad you are back!

Welcome back Trexxan I hope now we can all get to know you a little better now. :tongue:

Welcome back, always nice to have a conquering hero returning member on the forums!

Welcome back Trexxen, glad to see you around again. We missed you in Mafia, we were worried something untoward had happened after you disappeared in Galactic Paranoia. Great to have you back on the boards, I'm sure you will find lots of new and exciting things to look at, and if you are ever interested in coming back to play some Mystery or Mafia, you know where to find us. :wink:

Welcome back Trexx! You were missed. I hope to see you around and maybe by the summer you can get back involved in Mafia/Mystery games as you are a great player.

Ratshot: Indeed, and it's just as nice to be able to come out =P Stupid unreliable technology...Thanks! XD

BluedragonZ: Thanks! I've always got time to share what I love! ^.^

Milan: High School in my case, but may as well be college, I've got three AP courses...-_- Thanks!

computerbug: Thanks! I hope people get to know me a little better too; I'm trying to get out of the lurking habit...I'm one of those "don't post unless you have something worth posting" people =P

cralegoboy: Hehe, you'd think conquering hero...until around the third game, where I got wrongly voted off =P Thankies!

Dragonator: ...D'aww, now that just made me happy. :cry_happy: Don't worry, I'm fine (well, physically...always been a little off mentally XD), and don't worry, I said I was going on a mafia hiatus - I didn't say it'd be a particularly long one...I'm starting to feel the old urge again already! :devil: Thanks!

Alice: Haha, thanks! Like I said to Dragonator, I don't think my planned hiatus for "school reasons" will end up going anywhere - once you get pulled in, you're hooked for life! XD (Oh dear, I missed one! Ninja'd on my own topic...XD)

~Trexxen

Edited by Trexxen

Welcome back... good luck on staying away from the mafia games :grin:

Looks like you were here before me so I don't know you but it's ood to have another active member, welcome back!

Welcome back, I remember you but I have no idea where on the forums that was. :laugh:

Welcome back Trexxen! I was wondering where you have disappeared to. Looking forward to play another good game of Mafia in the next season. :classic: