Sign in to follow this  
Big Pete

Review: 7621 Indiana Jones - Lost Tomb

could you take a photo of the ark?

thanks oh and the inside too pleese *sweet*

7621Ark.jpg

There's no inside ... tis brick built

By the way, are all parts on it golden? Some more pics on it would be nice as soon as your camera is recharged!

Yes ... there are quite a few gold elements in the Ark and the surround of the SW heiroglyphics are gold too.

Could you take a pic of any hieroglyphics in this set(Not the ones on the sticker sheet.)

Thanks. I want to decode them.

7621Heiroglyphics1.jpg

7621Heiroglyphics2.jpg

7621Heiroglyphics3.jpg

:-)

Edited by Big Pete

Thanks, Big Pete!

That column on the left is exactly the same as one of the ones we got with an Adventurer set except it has a ruined look. In fact, I think all of the hieroglyphs are from an old set before. That's pretty cool *sweet*

ENVY!! EEEEEENNNNNVVVVVYYYYY!

get me some please ill pay for them :D

pm me if possible

are the spair stickers little squares or one strip? if there a strip id put them under the r2 gliph

Edited by Looking for a display name

Tks for the great review Big Pete ;-)

OK I azm a tad disappointed with the fact that Marion has only white legs :-/ OK its modding Marion time asap as I'll get that set :-P

That Ark is a beauty in gold like that *wub* I was afraid of having it dark tan ;-)

BTW are the eyes of those statues a sticker ?

Tks for a great review !!

Sweet Marion On !!

*yoda*

This set is such a must buy for me. *wub* Marion is beautiful and the tomb is very smartly designed. I am annoyed though that it seems the classic skellies are "dead". The new arms don't even look vagually bone like. :-/

Thanks for the great review! *sweet*

This set is such a must buy for me. *wub* Marion is beautiful and the tomb is very smartly designed. I am annoyed though that it seems the classic skellies are "dead". The new arms don't even look vagually bone like. :-/

Thanks for the great review! *sweet*

i second that

here here

whatoo pip

ENVY!! EEEEEENNNNNVVVVVYYYYY!

get me some please ill pay for them :D

pm me if possible

unlikely that I will be going anywhere near TRU for a while ... so can't really help you ...

are the spair stickers little squares or one strip? if there a strip id put them under the r2 gliph

4 separate strips. I really think they're meant to go above the large panels on the 1 x 8 bricks.

is that a black diamond in the top arch ? or dark blue?

It's dark translucent blue.

woah....nice!!

i live in the netherlands,

and i have never seen this before....

wooooooaaaaaaaah!!

i love the new castlesets *wub*

Nice Find! reat Review, however I've noticed Lego tends to miss steps in their instructions regarding the stickers. For instance, in the Police Station, not the 2008 one but the one before(7237), has a dark gray sticker with tally marks counting 38 days. The instructions give not one clue as to where to put this sticker, but on the pics on the back of the box, there is a shot of the bandit breaking the ail cell and escaping, oyu can clearly see where this sticker is supposed to go (on the flat side of a 2x3 slope). So, if you ever have left-over stickers, don't trash em' check the pics on the back of your box. *y*

Edited by Belloq

So, if you ever have left-over stickers, don't trash em' check the pics on the back of your box. *y*

trust me, I've scoured the instructions and the box (front & back) for any sign of these stickers and there's nothing.

trust me, I've scoured the instructions and the box (front & back) for any sign of these stickers and there's nothing.

Well lego can screw up ocassionally. Anyway, just put them somewhere, like behind the tomb walls (the ones that collapse) or put them in a spares box.

Well lego can screw up ocassionally. Anyway, just put them somewhere, like behind the tomb walls (the ones that collapse) or put them in a spares box.

they're tucked into the manual

regards the lack of Hovito ... do the parts exist to create one ?

they're tucked into the manual

regards the lack of Hovito ... do the parts exist to create one ?

You could use an islander, from the pirates line. Their hair is pretty similair to the Hovito's. Plus, they look like that-ish in the trailer. Only problem is that the Hovitos have a darker skin color, and in this case they would be brighter, different nontheless.

By the way, I saw on your other thread that you had left over spider stickers. Maybe they are meant to be pasted on Indy and Satipo's backs? :-D

Thanks for the review! *y*

What I like about the set:

-Carrot torch

-10 snakes

-Indy

-New "scared" face

-Ark

-SW stickers! Do you think they needed the SW license for that?

-Ruined Adventurers pillars

What I don't like:

-Stickers

-New skeleton, not old

-Not as "complete" as the Truck and Bike chase - they have the key parts; no scenery...the trouble with movie sets is where do you stop? Shouldn't there be a trapdoor? e.t.c... That was the problem with Spiderman, IMHO; look at SW - just vehicles, very few bases, and the ones they do use are complete((ish)...

I think the spare stickers are for MOCs - it could be a new marketing tactic: Free stickers to customise your Lego included! They're useful which ever way you look at it.

Slyowl

Edited by SlyOwl

Thanks for taking the time to review the set B.P. I really like the Anubis statues. Also, as others have mentioned, the SW sticker is rather witty. Great review!

Hey Belloq where did you get your pic?

I have my sources. MWHAHAHAHAHA! Nah, I just cropped an image of the pics that came with the motorcycle chase instuction booklet (scanned the image and cropped Belloq)

the snacks come out right under the sticker that has R2-D2 and C-3PO with the Egyptian.

Mmmmm... snacks.... :-D

Steve

Thank you for the review.

If this the same price as the at-st Than I will possebly buy it. The SW sticker is hilarious.

Mmmmm... snacks.... :-D

Steve

Yeah, you push down a brick in the back of the set and cookies fall out! :-D

I think the spare stickers are for MOCs - it could be a new marketing tactic: Free stickers to customise your Lego included! They're useful which ever way you look at it.

Slyowl

I think so too! I still don't get peoples' problem with stickers (see my earlier post). Could anyone please give me an answer to that? Oh, and thanks for the arc pics, Big Pete, and thank you, DJ Force, for the info on SW refferences. I gotta go and watch those Indy movies one more time and look for those!

Yeah, you push down a brick in the back of the set and cookies fall out! :-D

LOL! :-D :-D :-D Good one!