Wout

News LEGO CREATOR 2013 News & Discussion

But the car is parked in the living room... no wall between garage and living is room is quite the odds...

the 2nd build seems to look quite interesting on the family house.

Edited by horizon

There was another house that didn't have a wall between the house and garage... Apple Tree?

After building the Small Cottage, i can't wait for the Family House! These creator houses are my favorite. Not sure if I'll get the tree house yet though... I already have the Friends one.

I reviewed all three or the models! It's about time someone has looked at the other two, as they're superb! :classic:

Edited by just2good

I reviewed all three or the models! It's about time someone has looked at the other two, as they're superb! :classic:

Yes, great job!

-Sci

I recently asked LEGO Customer Service about the 4th model mentioned in the instructions for 31003 Red Rotors. I was told that there has been a delay in getting the instructions online, but I was also given a direct link to download the instructions in PDF format--here they are! :grin:

-Toa Of Justice

EDIT: YES! 500th post! I have now achieved Eurobricks Knighthood! :knight:

Edited by Toa_Of_Justice

I recently asked LEGO Customer Service about the 4th model mentioned in the instructions for 31003 Red Rotors. I was told that there has been a delay in getting the instructions online, but I was also given a direct link to download the instructions in PDF format--here they are! :grin:

-Toa Of Justice

Oooh, nice acquisition! It's actually quite a nice model. I think it's the best out of the four! :classic:

-Toa Of Justice

Nice! I went and digitised the thing.

EDIT: YES! 500th post! I have now achieved Eurobricks Knighthood! :knight:

DOUBLE-NICE.

Just finished assembling the new Family House, I think its definatly one of the best Creator Houses to date. Only thing about it I dont like is the multi-colored roof, IMO it would have looked better if all the roof parts were dark red.

I do love all the other little details like the ceiling lamp, the floor lamp with the gold fez lampshade, the bed, the swivel chair, the remote-control car and the way they used the light brick to light the interior of the house

I just finished building the garage build of the Family House... does anyone know what the little "furniture" build inside is supposed to be? It looks like it has a table and chair, but why is it off the ground a brick? Almost looks like a shelf, but who puts chairs on shelves?

I just finished building the garage build of the Family House... does anyone know what the little "furniture" build inside is supposed to be? It looks like it has a table and chair, but why is it off the ground a brick? Almost looks like a shelf, but who puts chairs on shelves?

The box and the LEGO Creator site describe the set's third build not as a garage but as a factory. Evidently what this factory makes is furniture, and the items on the shelf are perhaps items in their catalog or items that are awaiting delivery or refurbishing.

Incidentally, this is also why there's a chair in the back of the truck in that model.

Edited by Aanchir

The box and the LEGO Creator site describe the set's third build not as a garage but as a factory. Evidently what this factory makes is furniture, and the items on the shelf are perhaps items in their catalog or items that are awaiting delivery or refurbishing.

Incidentally, this is also why there's a chair in the back of the truck in that model.

Ohh that does sound vaguely familiar now that you mention it-- thanks! Obviously I don't look at the box much. :) That also makes much more sense for the buttons by the door. :D

I modded my set (using only the bricks that came with it) to give the roof section some height... since there's stairs going up there, why not actually make it tall enough for a minifig?

These two new sets just appeared on Brickset, don't know anything about them but I really like the monkey and parrot set.

9553770685_d21d5f527b.jpg

9556560348_25ff96f364.jpg

They seem to be 2014 sets, though.

That's a wonderful monkey. I want it (also for the parts).

Let's hope tan arches 1 x 3 x 2 are returning :)

The car is nothing we haven't seen before.

What the heck? These are pretty unusual. They look like $15-$20 sets that don't have three models. I wonder when they'll be released, I do like the monkey one. :grin:

EDIT: Just checked Brickset and it says they're 2014 sets. Guess it's time for a new topic.

Edited by just2good

I like that monkey set also, for the parts. The final model looks good, but I'm sure I could use those pieces somewhere else. It will be interesting see the information when it is revealed.