MikeyB

BookII Varlyrio Guild: Homepage (currently not open for new members)

Hopefully I can get a break tomorrow and take some photos.

any sun today? :wink:

it is perfect today today (mostly overcast but no threat of rain and no wind) but the wife has the camera in her car! Sadly she works 24 hour shifts (paramedic) and I'm hoping to catch a break this weekend!

Mikey

my plan is too but I have just been soo busy over the holidays that I haven't had time for anything Lego. I an nearly ready to announce the winner of the Daily Life contest

First of all, a very late but still well meant to Mikey for winning this :laugh:

I have to admit that (seeing all the MOC's already made for this Guild) this is a very beautiful Guild :thumbup:

Agains some old cows in the well:

you mean like "avalonia's little helper?

those are given by staff members to those whom they think should have a title due to something they have done or said.

*looks to his own title* :laugh:

I can't promise that I'll enter something in the future, but probably I will (and modify it afterwards so it fits my city) :classic: I got a ton of colourfull bricks that I want to use so this will be perfect :classic:

*looks to his own title* :laugh:

you got that for your tower right, RIGHT?!? :tongue:

you got that for your tower right, RIGHT?!? :tongue:

Haha luckily for me that was indeed for my tower :laugh:

Do I have the permission to use troops from Varlyrio to defend Mpya Stedor?

(I got 10 of your soldiers, so if it is ok for you, I can incorporate them and say that their vessel was passing by some raided villages and that they heard that the enemy was on their way to Mpya Stedor)

If I got the permission, that would mean that Mpya Stedor will be gratefull towards Varlyrio, resulting in excellent trade relations :classic:

I was thinking of doing something similar so go ahead. keep in mind Varlyrio is neutral and their part would be as a rescue force

I finally know how you came up with the first Varlyrio moc. I went to the Berlin store whose brick wall was stacked with almost the same pieces. In short, I got a cup of those as well :laugh:

unfortuanatly I don't have any ornate pieces so I cant build in this buetifull guild ill have to stick to a more rougher one but I really love this guild

well, you have to be established in one of the four other guilds anyway, before you can start building in this one. So, no worries eventually you'll have the pieces needed :thumbup:

Forgot to mention my latest free-build here, since it's set in Valaryio:

8674951505_7e4455767b_n.jpg

Really nice Varlyrian builds! It definitely makes me want to set one of my coming builds there, good thing I got hold of some conquistadors recently :)

My next planned story starts in Varlyrio - now that Merith lives there. So I hope to build something in the coming months.

Also, both of those builds look excellent! Good work Kai and Kabel. I Hope to comment on them in more detail soon.

With challenge 6 over, should Varlyrio be opened for membership?

Don't you think it might be a good idea to wait until free-build points are over too?

That said, I think it's a good idea!

@ZC: I think it should be, otherwise there isn't much point in there being a 5th guild in my opinion. And I know there have been several people interested in joining

I think it would be a good idea--and a good way to get new members in, by showing off a new guild.

Well I am no Guild dictator here- but I can see where the other leaders heads are here.