Sign in to follow this  
Darkdragon

Heartlake Heartbreak - Day One: Heart to Heart

Poor Zara! Well, maybe poor Zara, we really can't tell who did this, so we can't tell her alignment yet. Still, day killer seems pretty scummy, unless these lunches are more insane than I would expect. Or day serial killer? Does that even exist?

Oh, and pay no mind to the horse and me in the background. We're, um, playing. And I think I'm talking to Oscar. And that hussy and the owner's husband are repairing the fence. Or something. :wacko:

How the hell did that happen? *huh* I mean, Zara wasn't really doing anything for us, but still... A killing lunch maybe? :look: Could it have been a knife hidden inside a cake!?

And what about her affiliation? :sceptic:

And that hussy and the owner's husband are repairing the fence. Or something. :wacko:

That's just- actually, that's exactly what we're doing. :look:

Shame about Zara. Did she say something today? I can't recall, and if not, it might've been a modkill. The though of a daytime killer frightens me. :oh3: And probably Amy, too. I should hold her. You know. For protection.

Oh, wow, that guy's dead. It's almost like she wasn't here at all. :sadnew:

Alright. More fun from the Skitzo: Unvote: Trisha (Trumpetking76), Vote: Daisy (scubacarrot)

I've just spoken with Trisha in private, and she's cleared things up for me. I'll say them here because there's no point in hiding them. If I do it'll be more helpfull then not because then we won't end up voting off a potentially helpful (somehow) Townie.

She claims to have both a role and a lunch.

Role: Skitzo: do random thing to target. Usable every night--like a normal role.

Lunch: get a clue as to target's affiliation.

I don't know whether to believe her or not, or even if, if I believe her, she's still not better out, but there you have it. She responded swiftly and made some sense. This whole thing makes me want to :enough:

(I don't think it was a day killer. Remember what God said earlier about having pictures and name tags up before the vote's over?)

Good gosh, another one dead already?

I believe that this was an act of God. Even if someone has a kill lunch, it seems like a strange time to use it. Too early for the scum to know anything about important roles worth targeting and too soon for the town to know if Zara was scum.

I don't think it was a day killer. Remember what God said earlier about having pictures and name tags up before the vote's over?

Good point, Danny. A bale of hay is a bit of a strange MO for a killer, as well, so it would make sense if it was an act of God.

I think that warrants a sugar cube for me you! :sweet:

Good point, Danny. A bale of hay is a bit of a strange MO for a killer, as well, so it would make sense if it was an act of God.

I think that warrants a sugar cube for me you! :sweet:

Yay! Another grain of sugar to fill my fathomless seas of sorrow! :cry_happy:

Yeah, I don't see any reason to use a lunch so early. It would be a reckless move, so I don't think this was any player's doing.

Anyway, about Trisha, I'm a little confused with her lunch. What clue does she get to someone's affliction? Is it like a role cop-type role?

And I think I'm talking to Oscar.

Yeah, that horse jumped so I fell off his megablocks. Very nice of you to bend over to talk to me. Can you pick me up off the ground. I'm not a huge fan of being where a horse's crushing hooves could soon be.

Shame about Zara. Did she say something today? I can't recall, and if not, it might've been a modkill. The though of a daytime killer frightens me. :oh3: And probably Amy, too. I should hold her. You know. For protection.

Is it a shame, really? She only said one thing which was totally useless and then the goofy Jane chimed in and claimed it was genius. I for one am glad she's gone so we won't waste any more time wondering about it. Even if we won't hear her affiliation until tomorrow, I say hurrah for the killer bales of hay. Perhaps that may seem a little insensitive but I'm a freakin' hedgehog. Our life expectancy isn't very high, especially in a horse stable. Also, have you noticed Walter doesn't seem to like our kind very much. And he has a shovel! :cry_sad: Screw Zara. Life sucks and then you get crushed by a barrel of hay. Waah wahh, be a megablocking hedgehog for a day. Horses poop on us sometimes! :damn:

Sorry... :blush:

She claims to have both a role and a lunch.

Role: Skitzo: do random thing to target. Usable every night--like a normal role.

Lunch: get a clue as to target's affiliation.

:wall: Hey Horse's megablocks. This isn't what she had been saying to me or anyone. Now she has an Action and a lunch? megabluck that. megabluck it. Really. Enough. I can't believe you would fall for such utter horseshit. I know you aren't necessarily opposed to it since it falls out of your butt, but as I just mentioned it sucks to try and get out of your fur, especially when you don't have opposable thumbs to hold the God-damn soap! Horseshit, that's Trisha's role.

God, I'll feel stupid now if she's Town but nobody's shovel can handle the amount of horseshit Trisha is spewing at this point. Horse Shit.

Yeah, I don't see any reason to use a lunch so early. It would be a reckless move, so I don't think this was any player's doing.

Anyway, about Trisha, I'm a little confused with her lunch. What clue does she get to someone's affliction? Is it like a role cop-type role?

Well, from what she said, It's just what I said: (not a quote) She gets a clue as to the affiliation of the individual she targets. She doesn't get any info related to roles. She apparently accidentally said action to whomever she was explaining this to earlier, instead of affiliation.

Was Zara killed by God, or was Zara killed by a day killer? Perhaps it was a one-shot action, but if it was a one-shot action I would expect the user to have waited to use it.

Trisha offered me her lunch to show she was town (and would only know that if she had actually received one). I simply didn't reply because I didn't have the time to deal with it (among the other craziness here). I didn't decline (I think, I'd need to check).

Trisha asked me to look up Skitzo on Mafiawiki so I did.

skitzo is never mafia cuz of his name

What the fizzuk be-yatch? I'm tired of you. Did you just make this entry? It's under the category "Scummers" and has no freakin' explanation! Are you just grabbing random roles and claiming them now? You keep adding heaps of lies every time someone asks you a clarifying question. What next? Are you a pink fluffy squirrel that turns into a fat bunny but only when the full moon rises in the East during the Ides of March?

Also, someone gave me their lunch. That was very nice. Thank you. It was cookies. It tastes better than pennies. :sweet:

Why should I care that it has been used in a crappy forum you visited, I don't care. In this context, it's not a thing. We've been over this.

What's wrong with you? Are you, like, five years old? In private, I told you I could show you an example of it, you replied you wanted to see it, so I showed you. Now you're going to bitch about it? I showed you what you wanted, and you act like more of a dick.

If you're town, god help us all :cry:

:wall: Hey Horse's megablocks. This isn't what she had been saying to me or anyone. Now she has an Action and a lunch? megabluck that. megabluck it. Really. Enough. I can't believe you would fall for such utter horseshit. I know you aren't necessarily opposed to it since it falls out of your butt, but as I just mentioned it sucks to try and get out of your fur, especially when you don't have opposable thumbs to hold the God-damn soap! Horseshit, that's Trisha's role.

God, I'll feel stupid now if she's Town but nobody's shovel can handle the amount of horseshit Trisha is spewing at this point. Horse Shit.

Tragically, I believe her. It makes sense of many of her actions and what she's told people today. :sceptic: At first I thought she wall horse shitting it, but after a few questions and her answering them straight, it seemed to fit her previous stories. However mangled they may have been. :hmpf:

*was, not wall

Daisy, my lunch works exactly the same way. I eat it during the day, but it works at night. I can basically confirm that Daisy is town, though. If one vwas to read the message Fred sent me itended for Daisy, Daisy is obviously town.

No, I was assuming Daisy was town at that point, until she decided to try to sabotage the potential testing of lies for her special reasons. Now I'm very unsure.

Yeah, that horse jumped so I fell off his megablocks. Very nice of you to bend over to talk to me. Can you pick me up off the ground. I'm not a huge fan of being where a horse's crushing hooves could soon be.

Oh, sure. *carefully moves Oscar to the fencepost where he can watch those two as they 'repair the fence'* Let me know if anything exciting happens. :wink:

While I might not phrase it exactly the same way, I can't argue the sentiment, every post she makes to clear it up makes it more confusing for me. :wacko:

Trisha asked me to look up Skitzo on Mafiawiki so I did.

What the fizzuk be-yatch? I'm tired of you. Did you just make this entry? It's under the category "Scummers" and has no freakin' explanation! Are you just grabbing random roles and claiming them now? You keep adding heaps of lies every time someone asks you a clarifying question. What next? Are you a pink fluffy squirrel that turns into a fat bunny but only when the full moon rises in the East during the Ides of March?

Oh my god, this is priceless. :rofl::laugh_hard:

See'ya, scumbag! :grin:

I'm not sure how this proves Daisy's innocence. I can't really judge because this paraphrase loses much of the actual diction involved. Also, how did he accidentally send it to you?

Daisy had been the top PM in my box before the forum went down, and it was lost in the glitch, putting Trisha at the top. I quickly realized and resent it to Daisy. If she's honest and not bitter, she can verify that.

And Oscar, that is what I said to you, and have been saying.

More horseshit. If you turn up Town, I will eat my own tail...Oh, must've made that wager before. I don't have one...doesn't matter. You never said anything to me in private about having a lunch and an Action. I asked you specifically if it was a one-shot and a meal and you said it was a meal and it was one-shot. Nowhere did you say it was two separate abilities. The other people I've spoken to about their lunches actually had a meal name which you so far have been unable to produce. I am sorry that your game has ended so early. I bet it's very frustrating no matter what side you are on. Nobody likes to go first and I'm truly sorry if this is your first and last day and you're lynched, but I hope you are so we can put this nonsense behind us. Lying or telling the truth, you should practice consistency before playing again.

Wrong link.

mafiawiki.notesmash.org/wiki/Skitzo.

Oh, now I see. Tuckfard the Uncommon. Thank you. I don't care what side you're on, you at least have a new title.