Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Excalibur 2.0: Day Four

I'm not even sure what to say here. I told the scum the PR's??? I only told Mcandrews and Scuba. :wacko: I'm going to show up town, and I already sent my suspicions. Scuba, I'm really dissapointed in you, I'm sure the PM's are some sort of proof of my town. If you look at the time stamp of the PM's, you could tell this was all organized before I posted the ludicrous stuff. I'm not just suddenly planning it for a defense.

When did you tell them? And who told you?

When did you tell them? And who told you?

Now that's fishing. It's irrelevant.

But since the scum already knows. :hmpf_bad:

He told me when I asked for the PM, KoTZ, aka Donna, told him. He did not tell me something I did not already know.

Nor something McAndrews did not already know, by the way.

Is it? Why? Strikes me that whoever was stupid enough to tell York this information needs a good long look at.

Is it? Why? Strikes me that whoever was stupid enough to tell York this information needs a good long look at.

Believe me, if Donna was still alive, I'd have thrown her out of the airlock for this. :hmpf_bad:

But since the scum already knows. :hmpf_bad:

He told me when I asked for the PM, KoTZ, aka Donna, told him. He did not tell me something I did not already know.

Nor something McAndrews did not already know, by the way.

OMG. No one else knows other than you and McAndrews! :hmpf: If I told anyone else, provide a PM quote now for proof! :angry:

Yes, Donna told me.

OMG. No one else knows other than you and McAndrews! :hmpf: If I told anyone else, provide a PM quote now for proof! :angry:

Yes, Donna told me.

:hmpf:

It was a failed sting operation. I don't see the problem. If I told the scum anything, lynching me won't get it back. :wacko:

It was a failed sting operation. I don't see the problem. If I told the scum anything, lynching me won't get it back. :wacko:

But it will get us a scum.

But it will get us a scum.

I'm not scum.

I dare anyone, anyone. To say why a scum would shout "I know the PR's I'm gonna release them! Yayy! Yay!" It makes no sense. If you really think a scum would do that, I'm horrifically worried. :look:

I'm not scum.

I dare anyone, anyone. To say why a scum would shout "I know the PR's I'm gonna release them! Yayy! Yay!" It makes no sense. If you really think a scum would do that, I'm horrifically worried. :look:

I've seen people admit they are scum before, and try to take the team down with them, and try to claim they know all the town PRs. This is not something that hasn't been done before by both town and scum when faced with a lynching. I even beleive something like this happened in the simulation not long ago. :hmpf_bad:

I'm not trying to say you are scum, but I can't discount it based on what you've said today including the whole PR/neutral shenanigans.

I've seen people admit they are scum before, and try to take the team down with them, and try to claim they know all the town PRs. This is not something that hasn't been done before by both town and scum when faced with a lynching. I even beleive something like this happened in the simulation not long ago. :hmpf_bad:

I'm not trying to say you are scum, but I can't discount it based on what you've said today including the whole PR/neutral shenanigans.

Finally someone reasonable! No, this is not the simulation. I told Bob prayed to God.

I just don't understand why everyone thinks the Neutral thing was so scummy. The quotes prove it was a planned sting, I know 3 PR's. Er.. 2, now that someone decided to blurt out our watcher is dead. :hmpf: And honestly, I'm not trying to take anyone down with me. I haven't Flipzed out or raged and told anyone anything they didn't already know.

Finally someone reasonable! No, this is not the simulation. I told Bob prayed to God.

I just don't understand why everyone thinks the Neutral thing was so scummy. The quotes prove it was a planned sting, I know 3 PR's. Er.. 2, now that someone decided to blurt out our watcher is dead. :hmpf: And honestly, I'm not trying to take anyone down with me. I haven't Flipzed out or raged and told anyone anything they didn't already know.

But how would you be aware of 3 Power Roles with the limited time you've been aboard this ship? As a townie (whose been under dubious suspicion), I doubt 3 Power roles claimed to you even since the beginning. You have to be in some group to gain this sort of foreknowledge; good, neutral, or evil. The later two seem more likely to me.

Thank you for being calm and not Flipzy :tongue:

But how would you be aware of 3 Power Roles with the limited time you've been aboard this ship? As a townie (whose been under dubious suspicion), I doubt 3 Power roles claimed to you even since the beginning. You have to be in some group to gain this sort of foreknowledge; good, neutral, or evil. The later two seem more likely to me.

Thank you for being calm and not Flipzy :tongue:

You should read the previous page.

You should read the previous page.

I had. It's pretty confusing, but what I got out of it was that Donna claimed to York, then Donna dies. Is that right? Anyways, in the end, York ought to be lynched.

I had. It's pretty confusing, but what I got out of it was that Donna claimed to York, then Donna dies. Is that right? Anyways, in the end, York ought to be lynched.

Yes that is correct. York also learned of the other two PR's from Donna.

Yes that is correct. York also learned of the other two PR's from Donna.

:hmpf: Donna donna donna donna.

I know that's how it sounds. But my point is, there's no motive for a scum to yell "I know the power roles! I'm going to tell the scum!" Because if I was scum.... I already know... :sceptic::wacko: The only logical solution is the truth. It was a failed Sting Operation.

Now you've gone and upset the resident magical stump! That is just beyond heinous.

No, someone just stepped on one of my roots.

No, someone just stepped on one of my roots.

Oh. Well it definitely wasn't me. Not a chance.

Heh, funny that you quote those completely out of context. The first was a statement that if what he says is true, then we can't let him give the scum an extra kill. The second was a statement that I felt he was bluffing by claiming he could give his action to the town. The second has already been noted as impossible considering the discussion since then. But thank you for your concern.

Thanks for the explanation. I find it strange that you would believe part of the roleclaim and dismiss the other, but obviously a lot of conversation has happened since then, so I think this is irrelevant.

There is no point for scum to come out and shout "I know all the PR's!" Therefor, I'm town, and I was doing a sting.

Perhaps you're a flailing scum trying to find a reason to seem indispensable. There's even less of a reason for a townie to make that claim, because you wouldn't want to reveal night action coordination. :thumbdown:

Perhaps you're a flailing scum trying to find a reason to seem indispensable. There's even less of a reason for a townie to make that claim, because you wouldn't want to reveal night action coordination. :thumbdown:

I assume you meant "failing scum." But why would a scum even post this in the first place?

Of course I wouldn't! It's called a BLUFF! B L U F F! Bluff! :hmpf: The scum contact me, I get the name. I post the quoted PM. Or give them false info.

Thanks everyone. I try to help us, and this is what I get: People who actually believe that this is a scum mistake. I'm not sure if you are looney or what.

To be fair, as a plan it could well work, but only if a more experienced and trusted member of the crew had put it into action. With yesterday and today's suspicions of York, this was never going to happen really, and instead we've just presented to the scum how confused we are and that we've resorted to in-fighting once again :sceptic:

Thanks everyone. I try to help us, and this is what I get: People who actually believe that this is a scum mistake. I'm not sure if you are looney or what.

You're a looney for thinking the Purists are dumb enough to fall for your "bluff".

[Commander Walters puts on his best mock-Purist voice]

"Oh, look, somebody might tell us the town power roles! We should totally contact him and potentially blow our cover! We're so smart, ah ah ah!"

I'd be even more harsh on you, but your current personality was only here after this same idea failed miserably the first time around. Still, you'd be having delusions of grandeur if you thought your hodgepodge of a plan would work.