Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

And thus the journey to Assassin is complete. Ironically the final justification for it happened when De'kra reached level fifteen and killed a person for the wrong reasons.

Let the epic roleplay fallout begin!

Let's just hope that we are all up to it, I find myself already thinking that my last post didn't do the scene justice.

Before I discovered Heroica, I asked my sister what class of character she could most easily see me Roleplaying as. Her two responses were a Rogue, and a Priest. At the time I only agreed with the Rogue portion, but it is interesting to consider in light of current events.

Huzzah for bombs!!

Sorry that I'm all over the place today everyone. I have my final presentation for all of High School in... less than an hour and a half now, so I'm a little nervous and working double time while still not trying to slow things down. After that is my final improv show in my home town with my home trope... so, busy day. I'll be more attentive and back-on-my feet tomorrow. :wub:

Huzzah for bombs!!

Sorry that I'm all over the place today everyone. I have my final presentation for all of High School in... less than an hour and a half now, so I'm a little nervous and working double time while still not trying to slow things down. After that is my final improv show in my home town with my home trope... so, busy day. I'll be more attentive and back-on-my feet tomorrow. :wub:

May the Force be with you! Good luck! :tongue:

I'll be more attentive and back-on-my feet tomorrow. :wub:

Don't worry. The roleplaying will still be going on long after you've returned. :laugh:

I knew you were up to something, Zepher. Ah well, I care more about Felton surviving than a random stranger. May his nifty hat never fall from his head.

Apparently drake loves commiting Grand Theft Dragon.

Don't worry. The roleplaying will still be going on long after you've returned. :laugh:

Yeah fallout from this is bould to last. It will never be over-finished!

Hehe, don't worry, Wren has been hiding mostly in the background, the bombs do what they advertise! :tongue: I just wanted to know what Sandy said to Xander.

I'll update tomorrow, I have to take pictures, sorry everyone.

I had this grand plan to use my skeleton decoy to absorb damage from the bomb then revive Constance, but the whole switching who attacks each round kind of killed that idea. :sad:

I had this grand plan to use my skeleton decoy to absorb damage from the bomb then revive Constance, but the whole switching who attacks each round kind of killed that idea. :sad:

I knew it! Well, my first guess was that you would try to use your horse to outrun the damage, but the decoy was my second guess.

Wow, that was calamitous. :look: If I were members of team Constance, I would not forgive team Felton. Fight, fight, fight! :sing:

Wow, that was calamitous. :look: If I were members of team Constance, I would not forgive team Felton. Fight, fight, fight! :sing:

William still has a bomb of his own. But we could use the EXP. :laugh:

Just curious, for anyone watching Quest 30/209 at the moment, is De'kra still in character? I was kind of unprepared for this event, and would like some feedback.

Nyx has one too. :look:

Nyx has one too. :look:

Man, did everyone get one of those but me? :hmpf_bad:

:tongue:

XX is still alive, maybe we'll have a chance to re-stock soon. :devil:

Talk about free XP :wub: ! You guys could just keep slaughtering each other, with or without bombs. This is so exciting! :wacko: I wish Monk Pretzel were there to fuel the fire! :grin:

Just curious, for anyone watching Quest 30/209 at the moment, is De'kra still in character? I was kind of unprepared for this event, and would like some feedback.

I'm in the same boat. Glad I'm not alone! The Heroica Theatre has more details, and would be a good place to discuss. :wink:

Honestly, I'm really excited by these great crossovers, and I'm kicking myself hard because I'm failing so badly on the roleplaying side. I feel like I really owe the other players and QMs, Zepher in particular with regards to this particular crossover, for my poor roleplaying. :cry_sad: I'd really, REALLY appreciate advice and feedback on how to repair and/or fine-tune my roleplaying here.

I'm in the same boat. Glad I'm not alone! The Heroica Theatre has more details, and would be a good place to discuss. :wink:

Honestly, I'm really excited by these great crossovers, and I'm kicking myself hard because I'm failing so badly on the roleplaying side. I feel like I really owe the other players and QMs, Zepher in particular with regards to this particular crossover, for my poor roleplaying. :cry_sad: I'd really, REALLY appreciate advice and feedback on how to repair and/or fine-tune my roleplaying here.

I think, the main flaw with Arthur at the moment, is that he doesn't seem to a clear path or mindset. A few events here and there occur, but none of them really change his overall personality or views, and appear a bit random. Like when he ate the Tethusial, it was absolutly hilarious, but all it gave the impression of was that Arthur was either very sick or bonkers. I couldn't really gleaner what significance it had. And when he attacked Isobella for 'stealing his kill'. That made me laugh quite a bit, but you never really explained a reason. Once again, instead of getting a clue of Arthur's past or hidden truth, it made me think that he might be a bit of a jerk. Don't get me wrong, Arthur was awesome in Quest #17. But I can't see anything big building up with him. I'm not saying that he needs to turn out to be a Ex-Millionaire-Genius-Playboy-Philanthropist until he lost his memory or something cheesy like that. But if he is going to do some slightly weird things occasionly, maybe consider writing a sort of direction for him, or it just comes off as a bit of a joke.

EDIT: Argh, I'm sorry, that sounds really cutting doesn't it? I mean no offence at all, sorry if that was a bit rude. :sceptic:

Edited by Scorpiox

Argh, I'm sorry, that sounds really cutting doesn't it? I mean no offence at all, sorry if that was a bit rude. :sceptic:

The best kind of criticism is constructive, no matter how it comes off. Yours makes a lot of sense, in my mind. :thumbup:

-Snip-

Wow! This is some good advice here for all. -scribble, scribble- Should be in the theater.

Love the bickering between Atramor and Thothwick. It's been god value all Quest, even more so now.

I've just done Tarn's reaction to all this, quite pleased with it. Given him plenty to think about.

I'm kind of satisfied with Atramor's roleplaying recently. It might be a little cliche, but I figured after the last few quests he was going Good too quickly. :laugh: I think he's back in the running for Most Disliked Hero Alive. We have a really varied roster (as Volcanic pointed out) especially in terms of alignment: Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Lawful Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, and what's turning out to be Chaotic Evil. :devil:

I hope the Quest 29 party sticks around, at that point you have a whole mess of personalities and such. :tongue: