Hinckley

How did you get your title?

Yea dude you might of just killed your chance.

Maybe I have but that will just prove my point! :tongue:

I got mine because once there was a time when I was wondering why always when I reply in (or start a) thread, the thread instantly becomes so uninteresting that nobody is willing to reply anymore.

So I became the Topic Killer.

...Topic Killed :devil:

I get that same feeling from time to time. :tongue:

I got mine because once there was a time when I was wondering why always when I reply in (or start a) thread, the thread instantly becomes so uninteresting that nobody is willing to reply anymore.

So I became the Topic Killer.

I know how you feel, it happens to me on every forum I have ever used ever... I even quit one after absolutly every topic I posted failed to live and everyone i posted in died or I was utterley ignored. (To be fair I think it was a place that only a dedicated few used and I was an outsider)

Oh, a forum I was a member of was taken down after a scripter attack, never to return (when I was the last person to post.... :pir-cry_sad: )

Edited by Peppermint_M

You are lucky to even have a title I would do anything for one even if it was a bad one but you should be glad you have one it is just a joke nobody actually takes titles seriousley! :hmpf_bad::laugh:

Slow down, take a breath.

You should know that titles are indeed very serious business. If not for titles, people might assume that I'm some sort of Pirate monkey, or Space monkey, or not even a monkey at all. They might even assume I don't eat cheese. If not for titles, people may not know DJ Force is the Thread Killer. If not for titles, people would be clueless to the fact Adam gets annoying after a while, or Hinckley's not a witch. Titles can teach, titles can tell stories, and titles can even warn people of the dangers of fooling around. So, good sir, think of this next time you think nobody takes titles seriously. Titles - serious business.

~Peace :wink:

You should know that titles are indeed very serious business. If not for titles, people might assume that I'm some sort of Pirate monkey, or Space monkey, or not even a monkey at all. They might even assume I don't eat cheese. If not for titles, people may not know DJ Force is the Thread Killer. If not for titles, people would be clueless to the fact Adam gets annoying after a while, or Hinckley's not a witch. Titles can teach, titles can tell stories, and titles can even warn people of the dangers of fooling around. So, good sir, think of this next time you think nobody takes titles seriously. Titles - serious business.

Because these first impressions are absolutely required on a forum board like this. :laugh:

Perfectly correct! However, you forget to capitalize the "G" in "gets." :grin:

Without titles people would not know at a glance that I did my little lamb... oh...

Perfectly correct! However, you forget to capitalize the "G" in "gets." :grin:

I don't know who capitalized it but it wasn't me. I don't think you're worthy of capitalization... :tongue:

I don't know who capitalized it but it wasn't me. I don't think you're worthy of capitalization... :tongue:

CHANGE IT BACK!! NOW!!! :sing: Pwease? :cry_sad:

adam, there seems to be something wrong with your username. It's not capatalized. I don't know what's wrong, but you may want to have that checked out by a doctor or something.... :tongue:

Oh! I guess I was wrong titles are quite serious thank you for helping me realize how wrong I was! I will from now on take titles seriously and expect that they are true! :look:

~Computerbug

Yeah they are serious. People wouldn't know that I saved a bunch of Pirate fans....... :grin:

Somebody knows Zorro other hobby...He likes chickens..Actually, he likes them too much :tongue:

Somebody knows Zorro other hobby...He likes chickens..Actually, he likes them too much :tongue:

Please Wouwie :hmpf_bad: , this is no place to discuss people's sexual lifes :sadnew: ...

Please Wouwie :hmpf_bad: , this is no place to discuss people's sexual lifes :sadnew: ...

Indeed it's not; please don't turn this into a spam topic...

I got a new title because of Hinckley and Zepher......I'm a filthy harlot..... :cry_sad: They think I'm a prostitute and a whore..... :pir_bawling: You guys are mean! :sad: Although, for some strange reason I find all of this funny........ :grin::laugh: I'm proud to be a filthy harlot! :cry_happy: Ok, I'm not happy......

Edited by Lego12

I got a new title because of Hinckley and Zepher......I'm a filthy harlot..... :cry_sad: They think I'm a prostitute and a whore..... :pir_bawling: You guys are mean! :sad: Although, for some strange reason I find all of this funny........ :grin::laugh: I'm proud to be a filthy harlot! :cry_happy: Ok, I'm not happy......

Ha Ha filthy harlot :laugh:

I don't mind being Hinckley's clone so much, something to do with a similar haircut and my name....

I don't mind being Hinckley's clone so much, something to do with a similar haircut and my name....

Your new avatar is quite similar to Hinckley's sigfig. Same hjat (different color), similar head, etc. You also look similar, like Cpt. PB said. But you're probably not as short as him. :tongue: And of course your name.

You guys do look similar! comparing profile pictures.

I think Hinckleys new one came from something I said. That and he was stressed out!

Your new avatar is quite similar to Hinckley's sigfig. Same hjat (different color), similar head, etc. You also look similar, like Cpt. PB said. But you're probably not as short as him. :tongue: And of course your name.

Its scary but you guys are right, I had no intention of building a clone sigfig of Hinck, just decided to play around with a Forestman a little. Pure genius.

And yes I am about twice the height of Hinck :wink:

"Worthless Cranium"?

:wacko::cry_sad:

Hah! :laugh: That's from when someone (Hinckley, I believe) tried to use your head to bash open the desk in Mystery Manor, but was unsuccessful.