xwingyoda

First Aqua Raiders and City pics on Amazon.de

This part is DAMN PERFECT for cthulhoidish-tentacly monstrosities! I'll sure get a load of those!

Ahhh, another HP Lovecraft fan ;-)

I fully concur, especially that these do come in great colours such as dark green, dark red, dark blue, black and reddish brown 8-

Translations of the info for non-German people:

7770 Deep-Sea Treasure Search

The deep sea diver is with his underwater craft on the way in the depths of the ocean. On the search for a treasure it must fight against two dangerous sea-queues.

7771 Shining Fish

Take you in eight! An enormous shining fish, with teeth those in the dark shine, lurks in the shade. It attacks the deep sea divers, who save old coins of the sea-bottom. Will they succeed to escape from the fish?

7772 Giant Lobster

This enormous lobster has dangerous mobile pliers. It lurks on the deep sea divers, who are in their underwater track vehicle on the way, in order to bore after precious crystal.

7776 Shipwreck

The two deep sea divers try to save sunk treasures from ship wrecks with the magnetic collecting arm of the submarine. They should pay attention to the poisonous sea-striking and collapsing masts!

7774 Submarine and Giant Crab

The enormous cancer guards antique treasure with its razor-sharp shears that. The deep sea divers hope that the large submarine is strong enough to withstand the strong shears!

7773 Tiger Shark

The deep sea divers are in their submarine, which is equipped with a harpoon cannon, on treasure search. They look for an age-old diamond-occupied board. But they did not count on the enormous tiger shark, which defends its territory!

7775 Aqua Bassistation

79.99 [no product info]

Thanks a bunch for these pics. I like the looks of the new sets. I wouldn't mind getting one. :-)

I really like the shooting pieces especially the new 'torpedo' shape, however the functional part on the end should be light trans-blue so it looks more like a trail of bubbles.

Seems that many AFOL do not care for those shooting things, but kids extreamly enjoy projectiles.

Another great theme... DAMN YOU LEGO! You make our pockets so much lighter! :-D This theme looks awesome, and probably is what replaced Lego Dino Attack. Of course, they're are going to be a lt of other graet sets. 2007 looks like a great year for Lego, and a lot of new products. I still haven't got half the products I want, so my Christmas list is going to go to Santa in a box. ;-) Looks like a great theme, but I think they did it before. Did they?

These are really good. The vehicles look nice, and they include great brick built creatures. I'm not sure if I'll be getting any of them, but I'm looking forward to seeing the other pics ;-)

There's now a description up of "7775 Aqua Bassistation":

You have thought the giants kraken (?) are a legend? Wrongly meant! The deep sea divers in the basis station are busy with their treasure search. But they should not forget to pay attention to dangers! With the mobile harpoon cannon and the speedy submarine they are well equipped.

I put a question mark since it actually said "giant krake" when I translated it.

Tks Sam for the translation ;-)

We knew before the other creatures (lobster & lantern fish), its good to know that this set has a also a brick built creature...and an annoying shooting mechanism :-D

Krake: could this mean we'll have a giant octopus or squid like in the Deep Sea Predator set ? I really think so because out of the 3 creatures of this set, AR did 2, so this base set could have the third ;-)

You don't recall that Deep Sea Predator set ? Here is a pic ;-)

post-255-1159387628.jpg

That giant squid really can be considered as a kraken IMO ;-)

*yoda*

*yoda*

I just said the same thing over in the pirate forum...

*yoda*

Good for you, especially since the original topic is this one and NOT the pirate copycat...

*yoda*

*yoda*

Good for you, especially since the original topic is this one and NOT the pirate copycat...

*yoda*

Yeah, they're fake. They tricked me into posting there.

Anyway, I can't wait to see the rest of these pics!

A bigger octopus than in the deap sea creator set would be nice! So, with the modified fireboat, you can imagine a fisherboat and that could justify the so long size of the boat...

great find yoda

i like the last picture/set quite a lot, the rest looks like crap to me... i have the feeling that i've seen this all before...

*wub* *wub* *wub*

all of them! I will be a big fan of this series!

Thanks for those great pics Yoda! It looks great modern as for the modern nautical vessles, but the pirate ship in the wreck sould have been a bit beefier.

Now to relay this news to the pirate forum...

Thanks for the pics. I love all of these sets, especially the Shipwreck! Is the vehicle in that set gold?

The last set looks so cool! Realy nice for a town add! And there are some magnetic pieces, cool! The big lobster looks better than I think like the other sets. But I don't think that I will bhy them all... Depend on the money ;-)

I just watched again all sets and I really LOVE the whole line *wub*

The creatures are sweet !! Look at the Bionicle "tail" used in the lobster's mouth !! sweeeeeet

The vehicles are not too modern, and the smaller ones are fantastic !!

The sub in the Base is really a classic !!

I love the great accessories: 1 crab, loads of coins and underwater guns, great figs and blue crystals !!

My fear of an EXO underwater was totally absurd !! Pfewww. Only 2 catapults and the guns on the base !!

My major criticism on this theme is the lack of underwater accessories >:-( I expected way more crabs, weeds, clams, fishes, and new underwater animals !! Oh well

*yoda*

I'm not nearly as impressed with the aquaraiders, as I might have been. At the same time, however, I'm not nearly as disappointed with them, as I might have been. I might pick up some of them if the pieces are good and the price is right, but its definately not a theme I will be collecting.

Steve

Wow...those sets look fantastic, the first new series in awhile that I can really get excited about *wub*

I can't wait for them to be released

Aqua Raiders is looking like a pretty great line. :-)

I love all the sea creatures, espetially the angler fish and the lobster. *wub*

I'll definately be buying some of these. ;-)

The anglerfish and lobseter... I think are not as good as the previously shown Sunken Treasure and the Crab

The base is too big for me to be buying... but it is nice to see a base that finally uses a different window glass from that giant 1/4dome piece, these smaller ones are definetly more re-usable.

Last pic with shipwreck looks great, neat little sub there.

I really like the crystal excavating "tank" on plastic treads in the Lobster set ;-)

Also, the smaller vehicle can be used in a City theme which is great !!

A definite buy for me ;-)

Dive On !!

*yoda*