WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

We do, yes. Thanks Foog, here's your one! :grin:

Yay, nice one! :laugh:

Rick was joking. We are volunteers.

Oh, ok, I was just surprised of the idea of someone taking money from this awesome website. :classic:

You've gotten extra sticker sheets too?

I recently had this said in the superheroes 2013 rumours and discussions because I have now had extra sticker sheets in 2 lego superheroes sets.

Titles are the lines of text directly under a member's avatar, given by a Moderator.

^ Oops, I thought it was given by a member, my bad, sorry :blush:

Moderators get payed? I thought everyone volunteers. *huh*

I get played....... In Walrus poo. :wacko:

I accidentally fed the Walrus once.

I get played....... In Walrus poo. :wacko:

You are way too generous with these opportunities. :snicker:

¡2013 Nobel Prize Winner for Language Physics! - because I know the difference between the Northern and Southern hemisphere and I'm good at explaining things. :grin: Given by Rick? I haven't checked. Pandora, probably! She has the power now! :look: Everyone look out! :laugh:

¡2013 Nobel Prize Winner for Language Physics! - because I know the difference between the Northern and Southern hemisphere and I'm good at explaining things. :grin: Given by Rick? I haven't checked. Pandora, probably! She has the power now! :look: Everyone look out! :laugh:

You seem to have given him the title Played in walrus poo. I'm not sure whats worse playing in it or being paid in it??? :oh:

You seem to have given him the title Played in walrus poo. I'm not sure whats worse playing in it or being paid in it??? :oh:

Well, he (Big Cam) did say played in walrus poo... though I didn't notice until Hinckley mentioned it...

Played in walrus poo The typo title strikes again. I meant to say I got paid in walrus poo, but some fast typing on my phone got me the word played instead, Sir Hinckley gave me this one.

I seriously was getting better.:blush:

Played in walrus poo The typo title strikes again. I meant to say I got paid in walrus poo, but some fast typing on my phone got me the word played instead, Sir Hinckley gave me this one.

I seriously was getting better. :blush:

You can't help yourself, Big Cam: The King of Typos!

Time to leave some of the titles for history:

"Green Well-Respected EB Flilantropist and Now a RA Teacher" - this long titles summarazes in a way my achievements during the previous year.

"Vodka, Caviar, and Bears on Unicycles!" - well, that's what makes a well-respected Russian! :laugh:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Because that's what he said.

Because that's what he said.

Quote: "got played in..." but who played him & how (and do I really want to know)? :sceptic::laugh:

Deliciously Billy - In the what's what do you call your sigfig thread, I called my avatar (a Ferreo Rocher, or equivalent) delicious.

And the red GS guy is named Billy .... given by the sigfig whose name is Big Cam

Sometimes says something particularly stupid - [ But not all the time. Given by Shadows. ]

Crazy with power - I think this may be a reflection of my performance after getting promoted to Moderator Status - Given by the oh powerful Ricey

Continuing adventure planned - I made the point in the Guilds of Historica subforum that I will be there for a long time well after the initial story ends. Apparently I Scream Clone got the point, and a grand "Thank You" to him for giving me my first title.

Quote: "got played in..." but who played him & how (and do I really want to know)? :sceptic::laugh:

Inside jokes are meant to be kept inside. Now stay outdoors.:tongue:

Searching ones posts usually yields the title content.

Thread updated.

Also with penkid's title that makes 200 members titles that we have record of!

Knows how to bake 'em and blog 'em, pirate style!- My ToR round 1 comic had to do with baking some redcoat scum, and I was given my tag as a Classic-Pirates blog editor :sweet:

Not 100% sure who gave me the title, but i think it was Big Cam

Edited by Grimmbeard

Keep on blowin' ! [ That hot chocolate won't cool itself down. Given by Shadows. ]

Thread updated.

Also with penkid's title that makes 200 members titles that we have record of!

Tag? :tongue: