...also used alongside White Glow and Earth Blue in the recent "Glowkies" Mixel tribe...

This is actually not right either. the Glowkies use the color "Real Minty Blue-ish".

This is actually not right either. the Glowkies use the color "Real Minty Blue-ish".

Right, I forgot! Yeah, they use Aqua (Light Aqua on Bricklink). So that's even fewer parts that exist in Spring Yellowish Green, at least until this summer.

I do wonder whether the blended "elemental blades" used on the Morro Dragon might have White Glow cores... there were some 2007 Bionicle parts that used a similar blended effect, and the elemental blades are typically blended and look to be so in that set as well. I expect whatever they are they're blended with Trans. Fluor. Green, but the cores could go either way and the only way to tell would be to see if they glow in person.

But think abkut the new characater art, almost all of them are edited versions of 2011 work.

Actually, every single one of them is a retrace of artwork from either 2012 or 2011. Skylor's poster is a trace of Zane's NRG artwork, and Lloyd is a trace of Kai ZX. Sadly, I can't find Kai's or Zane's anymore but they were definitely traces of their 2011 artwork.

That's what I meant, someone posted that Wu artwork and a few others on Instagram, and they were all recolourations of the previous versions.

That should be in Culture and Multimedia, but man do I want the evil version of Ronin as a set. Too bad that it'll probably end up as an exclusive for the preorder version of the game, which I won't be able to use even if I buy it (I don't have any consoles).

Isn't he mostly a palette swap of Kozu, minus the extra arms? Still, a cool minifig I'd like to own.

My bad. I threw it in Culture and Multimedia as well. And yes, he looks like Kozu with a pig face and different outfit printing.

Isn't he mostly a palette swap of Kozu, minus the extra arms? Still, a cool minifig I'd like to own.

He's actually a pallet swap of the generic Stone Warrior, but with Samurai X's helmet and a new demon snout...

... I need this minifig.

It looks like the exclusive minfigure for one of the two books coming out, will be that stone warrior. That would be a great minifigure to have.

Edited by amazingbricks

One way to get some money back on preorder exclusive figures is selling on the game yourself or by taking it to a buyback place. Not exactly a money return, but you don't end up paying as much for the figure.

This is kind of off topic, but does anyone know if the Ninjago Magazine will even be released in Australia?

Probably never.

The sets haven't even showed up around where I live yet. By the time they do, I'll have already bought all the new BIONICLE sets.

So is this minifigure lloyd or morro? I've heard it's morro, but then i hear it's possessed lloyd.

http://vignette2.wik...=20150211034802

This is assumed to be the possessed version of Lloyd, but in a way you could say it is Morro since it seems Morro is the one possessing Lloyd. This minifigure appears to be the regular version of Morro: http://news.toyark.c...Ninjago-029.jpg . The interesting thing is that he has the same symbol as Lloyd, so we will have to wait for the show to flesh out that detail but it could be possible that Morro was a much older green ninja.

Edited by CET23

In other news, the Ninjago site has been updated with a story page for the ToE, featuring really nice high-def spreads of the Elemental Masters, revealing Jacob's (convoluted) last name, and officially calling Toxicita as "Tox" and the Shadow guy as "Shade."It also featured some rather unsettling spreads of Jay, Cole, and Kai in their new job outfits, with Cole grinning madly while holding a gleaming axe...

I dug around inspect element and found the original image files for all the images discussed above. All of them are on my photostream, but for now I will leave you with this entertaining "Cole the Lumberjack Axe Murderer" image... (Picture shrunken to avoid annoying the admins ;D )

16699965009_aeeaf9235d_c.jpg

Edited by legozebra