bacem

Am I a lone Indonesian, or at least, Asian here?

not that i mind, i mean, all the people here are nice and fun. but, well, seeing that this forum has many member outside of Europe, despite of the name "Eurobricks", this question just popped up. so, out of curiousity, am i?

edit: sorry, just noticed a little mistake in the title after post this topic. there should be a comma (,) between word "least" and "Asian".

Edited by bacem

No, you aren't a lone Asian. There are plenty members here from Asia. You have Whitefang who lives in Singapore. You also have def who is from Canada but lives in Japan. The list goes on and on, but as I said, you are not alone. :sweet:

And here are some members from Indonesia:

ch_ris127

Windust

achmadaristotles

bolla

franred

And that is just to name a few! The color of the name is how it will appear on the board index.

Edited by Brickington

edit: sorry, just noticed a little mistake in the title after post this topic. there should be a comma (,) between word "least" and "Asian".

Welcome to EB.

Changed the title for you :wink:

I'd be pretty surprised if anyone was the "only" of any ethnicity on a big board like this.

Also Asian, but I've lived in California all my life.

Cantonese guy over here but I was born and still live in Canada. I've been to China a few times before but probably won't be living there.

I'm living in Australia but I'm Chinese. I will never be living in China for sure.

thanks for al the reply.

No, you aren't a lone Asian. There are plenty members here from Asia. You have Whitefang who lives in Singapore. You also have def who is from Canada but lives in Japan. The list goes on and on, but as I said, you are not alone. :sweet:

And here are some members from Indonesia:

ch_ris127

Windust

achmadaristotles

bolla

franred

And that is just to name a few! The color of the name is how it will appear on the board index.

oh, so there are some. some member from those list didn't active for several months, so i didn't notice them, sorry. :grin:

oh, so there are some. some member from those list didn't active for several months, so i didn't notice them, sorry. :grin:

Well those are the ones I quickly found from joining in the last few months, so those are "newer" members.

Don't think you're a lone Asian, Eurobricks is a global site! Surely you have realized Whitefang lives in Singapore, and there's still more members residing in Asia. And just to add on to the list, I'm from Indonesia too.

Don't think you're a lone Asian, Eurobricks is a global site! Surely you have realized Whitefang lives in Singapore, and there's still more members residing in Asia. And just to add on to the list, I'm from Indonesia too.

really? which province?

DKI Jakarta, pretty obvious which city I live in.

ah yeah, the biggest city in indonesia. have you joined AFOL indonesia then?

ah yeah, the biggest city in indonesia. have you joined AFOL indonesia then?

No not yet, not at this moment though

As Brickington mentioned, I'm in Japan. I like it. I'm a white Canadian, but I'm married with a child here, so I think I'll probably die here.

Love Indonesia. I went a while back, to Jakarta and Jogjakarta. There are many places I've never been that I'll probably go to before I go back to Indonesia, but I really want to go back there some time. Ayam goring!

As Brickington mentioned, I'm in Japan. I like it. I'm a white Canadian, but I'm married with a child here, so I think I'll probably die here.

Love Indonesia. I went a while back, to Jakarta and Jogjakarta. There are many places I've never been that I'll probably go to before I go back to Indonesia, but I really want to go back there some time. Ayam goring!

ha ha. you should try going to Surabaya too when you go back to indonesia.

wait, japan? man so jelly. i want to go there too, and do many things. well, mainly buying manga and another otaku stuff tough.

No not yet, not at this moment though

then how about join our group on facebook. we always welcoming new guys here.

Somehow or another, I just saw this topic's discussion. As what Brickington has mentioned earlier, I am also located in Asia, residing in Singapore, which is very near to your region as well. :sweet:

Welcome aboard, and I am sure you will probably realised that Eurobricks community also comprise many of our Asian friends including Indonesians who joined up as a member in Eurobricks.

Nice to meet you Mr. Bacem, there are some friends from Indonesia here, including me :)

nice to meet you too. :sweet:

Somehow or another, I just saw this topic's discussion. As what Brickington has mentioned earlier, I am also located in Asia, residing in Singapore, which is very near to your region as well. :sweet:

Welcome aboard, and I am sure you will probably realised that Eurobricks community also comprise many of our Asian friends including Indonesians who joined up as a member in Eurobricks.

yes, find them already. and after all this time i joined, ithink those won't matters anymore. everyone treated me kindly, and the atmosphere is so calm, i felt really accepted here. so thanks a lot eurobrick members! :wub:

nice to meet you too. :sweet:

yes, find them already. and after all this time i joined, ithink those won't matters anymore. everyone treated me kindly, and the atmosphere is so calm, i felt really accepted here. so thanks a lot eurobrick members! :wub:

Well, I'm Chinese...But was born, raised and have lived in Indonesia for the whole of my life-Specifically, Jakarta. Lucky me, Indonesia's competition for the LEGO Build Your World contest was pretty crappy, and I won the above 7 category, netting me a VIP trip to LEGOLAND Malaysia...It's a long story.