I have been building the old model team sets 5563 / 5571. I really enjoy the model team approach to lego.

With this in mind and inspiration from the excellent truck builders on this forum. I present my version of The Transformers Stunticon Leader - Motormaster

[ I don't have the decals finalised yet]

The picture below is the truck i used for design detail. The 5563 below was also used for inspiration.

kt1s.jpgs5563s.jpg

The Truck uses custom chromed parts for added detail.

ks1.jpg

ks2.jpg

ks7.jpg

ks3.jpg

Thanks for looking

Skyliner

Very fine MOC! :thumbup: Since your Brickshelf folder is not yet public, do you have any pictures of your truck in its "transformed" state?

27127925d1258283353-motormaster-wip-motormaster.jpg

motormaster-concept.jpg

Edited by DLuders

Awesome! Itøs very recognizable because of the top greenhouser detailing and I also like the stripe detailing on the sides. It is a very nice effect to break up the large black planes.

Thanks for the comments. The model does not transform.

Engine detail:

Detroit Diesel Silver 92

kt4.jpg

ske2.jpg

ske1.jpg

The top windows are inspired by Grazi, the chrome approach inspired by bricksonwheels. it looks the best way to present the top windows Lego is short of window, door and wheel alternatives, i really needed a 6x1.5 sloped window, but they don't exist.

The wheels look great chromed.

Edited by skyliner

This is indeed a very nice truck :classic: . You've managed to include lots of details without ruining the overall look. I'm impressed. Did you make anything like this before?

This is indeed a very nice truck :classic: . You've managed to include lots of details without ruining the overall look. I'm impressed. Did you make anything like this before?

Yes i have made a few trucks before, this is one of three i am currently working on.

This truck is now for sale on a 10 day auction. It runs from 9pm tonight. It is the only version i have of this truck.