KimT

What did you get to get the exclusive fig?

I'm down with two options:

Battle of Naboo+ V-Wing+ Captains' Cabin (POTC)

or

Grevious SF+ Key chain

Which would be a bigger benefit do you guys think?

I bought Tantive IV (#10198) and got the shadow ARF Trooper plus poster for free. The poster is nice but I doubt it'd be good for anything in the long run so I'll probably give it away locally. The minifig will likely remain sealed in bag and get put away & forgotten until 10 years later. :)

I was hoping the death star would be on sale, but settled for the Tantive IV. Also I was hoping to get it a bit cheaper but it was still a good excuse to pick up a good set.

My first order was for the JSF, but the ARF didn't show up on my order (called this morning to confirm it was included).

Second order was for the Imperial Shuttle. ARF was included on the invoice for that one.

Clanure

Wow, that's a great loot. Are you gonna take the keychains of all of the Kit keychains?

That's the idea! :grin:

Nice haul ACPin!

I got 3 land speeders for this occasion.

Are you planning on a dio of landspeeders?

Someone's planning a dio with a lot of Nautolans... :look:

I've got to hunt you down now for spilling the secret! :devil:

I'll say! :laugh: cool haul there AC! :thumbup:

Still undecided if i want to buy some sets, bank account is low, but man I want that ARF! I just wonder if they will sell him separately like the gold and silver stormies last year.

CF

The Shadow ARF Trooper showed up as $9.99 in the receipt, so best guess is that it will be on retail for that after the promo.

So i guess you got the poster? Is that what the white thing is folded in the plastic bag? I should go back tomorrow and get me my poster.

Yes, that shows #11,614 of 23,500.

AC

I just went for some magnets and the Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship just to get the 55 euro purchase.

Now I hope i'll get the ARF trooper.

I must say it's a shame people outside the US (AGAIN!) don't get a chance to win the 10179.

By the way, did anybody notice the UCS Super Star Destroyer op the poster? Left of the bust of Darth Maul!

http://www.tales2astonish.com/comfirmation-ucs-super-star-destroyer/

UCS_SS1.jpg

Want it :grin:

I couldn't find anything that I didn't have that didn't cost an arm and a leg. The Death Star was $400+, the UCS Jedi Starfighter was $109. So I couldn't bring myself into spending that much. So I bought a couple of the new space sets and got the poster instead. :( Some of those listed on the poster, I would've never counted as a UCS.

Btw, my poster was 8609 of 23500.

I forgot to ask about the poster. Can anyone confirm if it is available in the stores too?

Yes, you get them in stores as well. Got mine today.

I've got to hunt you down now for spilling the secret! :devil:

The Shadow ARF Trooper showed up as $9.99 in the receipt, so best guess is that it will be on retail for that after the promo.

Oh noes! :sing:

I believe that's the same price listed on its S@H page.

Yeah, that's pretty obvious. I just hope it doesn't actually ship with that image otherwise it dates the poster considerably. The image is already all over the web, just put the actual image on the poster.

The poster does indeed have that blanked out SSD. It measures approx. 32" x 24" btw.

Hello again,

I edited my choices:

Battle of Naboo+ V-Wing+ Capain's Cabin (POTC)+ CM4(need 5 more cents :sceptic: )

or

Grevious Starfighter+ 2 CM4

Please suggest which is a better choice! :classic:

The sale on SW it was a bit ridiculous... except for the T IV which i already have. So my taste went for the maersk train :sadnew: since this one was on the target list ... :classic:

Not too sure how I managed to get the exclusive fig as I ordered three PoTC sets from Shop at home.

But hey this is Australia, so anything is possible.

Just bought an X-Wing Fighter for my soon birthday... in september :)

I picked up the Tantive IV and Cad Bane's Speeder. I had asked the woman at the desk if I got $150 worth of sets could I get 2 ARF troopers to which she replied 'Yes, if you split your order'. Then she asked what I was planning on getting and when I explained, she said 'Sure'. So for the Tantive IV and CB's Speeder, I used $20 in VIP points and it came out to just over $150, got the two ARF troopers, the poster and the ice cube tray.

Bad News.

This morning.

Ordered sets yesterday but an issue arose with the website ordering that meant I had to call lego- again a problem with the payment which was resolved today-Sales person had forgot to input one part of my card. Now it's sorted and as we wait for the payment to go through guess what-Nice lady tells me they are sold out- no more figures available.( to UK orders)

Not happy. :angry:

Cancelled order. :pir-angry:

Lost faith in lego shop at home. :pir_bawling:

I didn't even buy any SW Lego and still got the ARF Trooper. I just bought a bunch of Power Functions motors, cables, controllers, etc which adds up to $75 pretty quickly, and the order confirmation shows the free ARF Trooper listed, with the appropriate discounts also applied on the power functions parts.

When I was experimenting with this, the free ARF trooper also showed up if you ordered $75 in PAB elements...so the offer was not limited to Star Wars purchases.

I didn't even buy any SW Lego and still got the ARF Trooper. I just bought a bunch of Power Functions motors, cables, controllers, etc which adds up to $75 pretty quickly, and the order confirmation shows the free ARF Trooper listed...

When I was experimenting with this, the free ARF trooper also showed up if you ordered $75 in PAB elements...so the offer was not limited to Star Wars purchases.

Agreed. I did the same. I ordered a couple of Power Function pieces and the small PotC Set to reach the 55€. The ARF-Trooper was listed and hopefully I'll get the poster, too. :thumbup:

Edited by Krize

Good news and bad news.

Bad news no poster for me.

I went back today and picked up a AT-OT Dropship. I got two minifigure ice trays and two ARF troopers. I also grabbed a Bobafett, Slave leia, Imperial Guard magnet set. To my surprise it is of the older type and the figures are not glued at all!!! On top of all that I also got the Mini Monthly build, A yellow daisy like flower. Not to shabby. I used the $10 VIP credit I had and I used $60 from a sale I made yesterday, so the everything came out to only $160 w/ tax!!!

Not to shabby.

I also called Lego customer service to complain that the store did not have the posters. I was annoyed since I had bought SW yesterday and today.

They will send me a free poster. I also ordered two key chains which came out to $5 something after VIP points and shipping. Just so I can be entered into the UCS MF drawing.

Just FYI, you don't have to buy at S@H to be entered into the drawing for the UCS MF. On the postcard that went out, it stated 'No purchase necessary' but you do have to send a letter to the LEGO address in CT with your name, address and phone #, and it has to be postmarked May 3rd or 4th. My son wrote his up this morning and I dropped it in the post box. Like the NY lotto motto, 'Hey, you never know!'.

Yeah I didnt get a post card. I saw the no purchase necessary but I dont have time to go to the post office.

Tantive IV. I was keen on it since years and for 20% off it's a good price. 1470something pieces - great! Of course I will throw out Leia's pretentious desk and the boring minifigs. This will become a cool Battle of Endor military ship. I mean, come on - if this is a consular ship, where is the ambassador??

I don't know what to do with the Shadow ARF though. I am garanteed to get my 30€ for him, I will sell him happily and get 5 Camo Rebels to add to my troops. But ending up selling him for poor 10€, I might regret it. One day I gonna want a night attack crew for my gunship!

*snip*

Of course I will throw out Leia's pretentious desk and the boring minifigs. This will become a cool Battle of Endor military ship. I mean, come on - if this is a consular ship, where is the ambassador??

*snip*

Hehe, great stuff. You just made my day. :laugh: