Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 9

I told you yesterday that Draggy was a townie. I can tell you today that Quarry is neutral. Prior to that, I investigated people who died on the night that I investigated them. For a minute, I thought that maybe people died when I investigated them. I do hate all of you and I think you are all a bunch of morons.

Vote: Peanuts

Why? Because I want to. I hope the Noodles win.

What? :wacko: The person who you investigated always died? So I assume you didn't investigate anyone in the first two nights? :hmpf:

And didn't we know that Quinn was neutral? If this is we're convincing people to keep us around, then I've got a secret. I'm the Mayor.

You say your husband is the Noodles leader, so you vote for the (supposed) leader of the Noodles, saying you want them to win? What do you say folks, do we vote of Percy as well? :wacko:

You say your husband is the Noodles leader, so you vote for the (supposed) leader of the Noodles, saying you want them to win? What do you say folks, do we vote of Percy as well? :wacko:

What? You want to kill me, because my wife says I was the Noodles boss? Let's sum this up:

-Walter Kovacs, the guy who leaded us killing the Fedelini boss, says I'm definitely not the Noodles boss

-My wife, the one we all believe to be scum, says I was the Noodles boss

-She votes for me, but says in the same sentence, that she wants the Noodles to win

Why the megablocks should you vote me off?

What? You want to kill me, because my wife says I was the Noodles boss? Let's sum this up:

-Walter Kovacs, the guy who leaded us killing the Fedelini boss, says I'm definitely not the Noodles boss

-My wife, the one we all believe to be scum, says I was the Noodles boss

-She votes for me, but says in the same sentence, that she wants the Noodles to win

Why the megablocks should you vote me off?

I felt the facial expression indicate that I felt it was a ludicrous plan. :hmpf:

I fully agree with all that has been said with regards to Alice, time to get rid of her.

Vote: Alice Nutter/Alice

We can indeed go after someone else, but who? If someone has any evidence about anybody, that would be nice to know!

If anyone does have any evidence then it would have been revealed by now. If there is another investigator out there, we can't rely on them to be of much use. After we've taken care of Alice we won't be able to play follow the leader anymore (unless Walter catches someone in the act) so us townies will have to figure things out on our own.

PS- If the protecter is still alive out there, I need help protecting someone, so PM me!

In the intrest of trying to find anything that could be of use in finding the remaining scum, can I ask that you explain why you said this?

Is the person you're talking about still alive? Do you trust them?

I'm not really sure where to look at this point, which is rather worrying. Hopefully someone will figure something out to help us. :sceptic:

In the intrest of trying to find anything that could be of use in finding the remaining scum, can I ask that you explain why you said this?

Is the person you're talking about still alive? Do you trust them?

I'm not really sure where to look at this point, which is rather worrying. Hopefully someone will figure something out to help us. :sceptic:

I would love to explain. I know the role-blocker, and I know they are innocent. When someone (I think Walter Kovaks?) said that they found the role-blocker, I thought someone might turn on them, and so I asked for some extra protection for them. The protector did not reply, and the role-blocker lives still. And as far as I can tell they are still innocent. This is all the info I have, but I will not give away the role-blocker's name without them telling me to do so. If you have any other questions I would be happy to answer them.

Vote: Alice Nutter / Alice

I was going to wait in case we were going to vote out someone else, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

All of you are dirt under my feet. I haunt all of you when I die. PIGS!

The mayor is my boss and is betraying me. Why are you voting for me? You know there is no way you can win without me. Why aren't you jumping to my defense. I hate you. Why are you using me as a meat shield. I am not a piece of meat. Dick didn't make me feel like a piece of meat. That is why I left my husband for him. He made me feel like I was worth something as a woman. Now.. you.. my own boss is using me as a meat shield. Scum.

All of you are dirt under my feet. I haunt all of you when I die. PIGS!

The mayor is my boss and is betraying me. Why are you voting for me? You know there is no way you can win without me. Why aren't you jumping to my defense. I hate you. Why are you using me as a meat shield. I am not a piece of meat. Dick didn't make me feel like a piece of meat. That is why I left my husband for him. He made me feel like I was worth something as a woman. Now.. you.. my own boss is using me as a meat shield. Scum.

We are voting for you for many reasons... :hmpf: 1 reason is this:

Vote: Peanuts

Why? Because I want to. I hope the Noodles win.

:angry: We can't win without you? What have you done that is amazing?

:angry: We can't win without you? What have you done that is amazing?

I believe that she is talking about the mayor. Perhaps someone should investigate him tonight, just to be safe?

This is actually the first smart thing I've ever seen her do: she's trying to be like Sandy Quest. As you recall, Sandy gave us the word of an impartial, Professor Dows, saying how he was working with the scum. Do try and get your own idea's in a future life, and when you do, don't let them follow statements like 'My husband is the leader of the Noodles' - 'I want the Noodles to win' - 'I vote: Percy, my husband'. :hmpf:

I believe that she is talking about the mayor. Perhaps someone should investigate him tonight, just to be safe?

Glad to see I've build up a lot of trust here. :hmpf_bad:

Glad to see I've build up a lot of trust here. :hmpf_bad:

You are a politican. You should feel familiar with the feeling of being untrustable. :tongue:

Well, what my wife just said, sounds intersting.

She says, her mayor would be her new boss. Which means, that she admits being scum, but also claims the mayor to be.

Let's make a pro-contra list:

Pro:

-She's about to die. She has no logical reason to frame him, except of course for revenge.

-Stash also was suspect of the mayor

Contra:

-Revenge. The mayor was one of the strongest opposition to her, right next to Stash...who's dead by now.

-The mayor was one of the first ones to vote for her

-Stash says she was Ronzoni. We have already killed one Ronzoni boss. Maybe Sandy was replaced, but

-we have already killed Sandy, Carrie, Dick and now Alice. How many of them can be left?

-She said I was the Noodles boss and voted for me. Walter already said I wasn't.

We may investigate the mayor, but i suggest not to vote for him yet. He might be useful and I don't trust my wife.

No. She is talking about herself... look:

Why are you voting for me? You know there is no way you can win without me.

No. She is talking about herself... look:

I understand this all spoken to the mayor, that the mayor was her boss, she asks him why he votes for her, says, he can't win without her, she says he should defend her, she claims, he would use him as meat shield, and repeating.

I don't think that the mayor needs to be investigated right now. I have some unconfirmed information that claims he is innocent but that he needs to be protected from a night attack.

However, there is someone who needs to be voted off right now,

Vote: Alice Nutter/Alice

Stash's list has been right so far, and Mrs. Nutter has done pretty much everything she could've done to piss of the crowd today. So I will Vote: Alice Nutter/Alice.

I understand this all spoken to the mayor, that the mayor was her boss, she asks him why he votes for her, says, he can't win without her, she says he should defend her, she claims, he would use him as meat shield, and repeating.

Ok.She was talking to the mayor then... sorry. But she still wants the Noodles to win. :hmpf_bad:

I am not saying to vote him off, I was suggesting we simply confirm Gen's information. If an investigator has no other leads, perhaps this is the best one?

I am not saying to vote him off, I was suggesting we simply confirm Gen's information. If an investigator has no other leads, perhaps this is the best one?

I'm fine with that but please remember, this is not my information. Someone told it to me. I don't know who since the source was anonymous

I'm fine with that but please remember, this is not my information. Someone told it to me. I don't know who since the source was anonymous

You are a liar. I want you all to be haunted by my ghost. When you wake up in the night with chills... that's me. REMEMBER!

You are a liar. I want you all to be haunted by my ghost. When you wake up in the night with chills... that's me. REMEMBER!

You already give me nightmares, I don't see how much worse it can get. default_hmpf.gif

Well, it doesn't look like we're going to be able to convict anyone else today. So, I might as well Vote: Alice Nutter / Alice. Let's hope that some new information is revealed in the night, since we don't have any leads right now.