Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Baritones Discussion Thread

Ahhhhhhhh, I missed the whole thing :cry_sad: . This thread was started at 12:50 a.m. here. How can I stay up till then to be in a game :hmpf_bad: .
Hey, your not running a mafia game without me. :angry: If there's still space, count me in as a definite! :sweet: Please? I'm begging here! :grin:

EDIT: Just out of interest, how the hell did I miss this? Was there some secret thread going on somewhere that I couldn't find? Or is someone purposefully trying to exclude me... :tongue:

Guess, it's too late for signing up. :tongue:

Hinckley, if there is a space somehow or somewhere, I will like to join in the fun as well.

Crap, too late.

Oh well, if an opening presents itself, I'd love to join.

There was the original signup thread for "Mystery Town" in the Trains&Town-forum. Which was later closed, and then Hinckley took over the game. And of course this thread opened up in the middle of the night, how typical. :tongue:

I've never understanded these Mafia games, untill now. It is just the same as Weerwolven van Wakkerdam, or this game in english: http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/Werewolf/Index.html ,it's the same idea, isn't it? Well, I will defenitely sign me in in the next Mafia game.

:classic:

I've added you guys to a standby list.

Dragonator, sorry-no offense was meant. Most of the list was from Bob's original game, which I'm taking over, so-the remaining slots went really fast.I actually wondered why you hadn't signed up for Mystery Town. I assumed mafia game-fatigue. We'll see who actually plays out of the people who signed up. Stay tuned...

Dragonator, sorry-no offense was meant. Most of the list was from Bob's original game, which I'm taking over, so-the remaining slots went really fast.I actually wondered why you hadn't signed up for Mystery Town. I assumed mafia game-fatigue. We'll see who actually plays out of the people who signed up. Stay tuned...

Oh, I thought this was a brand new game. So it really is my fault, for not signing up for mystery town :hmpf: Thanks for putting us on the Standby list :classic:

That's cool Hinck, no offence taken. :classic: I had actually been going to sign up for the other one, but I thought that it looked a bit disorganised and so thought someone else might run another one instead. Little did I know that you would instead take over the other game! Silly me. Ah well, hopefully I'll still be able to wiggle my way in eventually. You can't get rid of me this easily! :devil:

I'll definitely read all the threads, although I'm gutted that I can't take part. :cry_sad: Anyway, good luck everyone, and I hope you all enjoy yourselves! :thumbup:

Well, Bob actually used to admin a game forum, but since we didn't know him very well, I asked if I could take over and let him play. That way we could all get to know him and then he could get in the cue with Shark Island/Mystery Town. He graciously agreed and I'm sure we'll have a great time in this game.

I hope you get a chance to play. I'll need someone to question my every move and occasionally insult me. I think I have that coming.

Well, Bob actually used to admin a game forum, but since we didn't know him very well, I asked if I could take over and let him play. That way we could all get to know him and then he could get in the cue with Shark Island/Mystery Town. He graciously agreed and I'm sure we'll have a great time in this game.

I hope you get a chance to play. I'll need someone to question my every move and occasionally insult me. I think I have that coming.

Yes, after what you did to me last game I think I need a chance for a little payback. :tongue: Thanks for the explanation, I understand now. :thumbup:

QUOTE (canadianD @ Sep 10 2008, 03:58 PM)

Do we have to chang our avatar if you need to know who i am i'll add it to my signature or something.

Well, let's see...what did the PM I sent you say?

Please use the images for your avatar or post it in your sig for the duration of the game.

So, you tell me.

I know i know dumb question should have looked at the other email message that said you sent me a PM :blush:

I am ready to play,so if you don't mind me asking how would this work like when ever something happens would we get a PM telling us what we did or would there be a seperate thread in which all this takes place.

PS-what body is my guy wearing and what set did you get it in? i'd love to make a minifig of him!

Edited by canadianD

Do we have to chang our avatar if you need to know who i am i'll add it to my signature or something.

Well, let's see...what did the PM I sent you say?

Please use the images for your avatar or post it in your sig for the duration of the game.

So, you tell me. :tongue:

Hey, your not running a mafia game without me. :angry: If there's still space, count me in as a definite! :sweet: Please? I'm begging here! :grin:

EDIT: Just out of interest, how the hell did I miss this? Was there some secret thread going on somewhere that I couldn't find? Or is someone purposefully trying to exclude me... :tongue:

You were temporarily blind and didn't look at the frontpage. :tongue:

I hope that everyone who is not confirmed confirms. Remember, if you don't confirm by tonight...

Let me go switch out me avatar and I shall be ready. :thumbup:

I like my character, espesially since she's an accoutant. My dad was an accountant so thats how I know alot about it.

I know i know dumb question should have looked at the other email message that said you sent me a PM :blush:

I am ready to play,so if you don't mind me asking how would this work like when ever something happens would we get a PM telling us what we did or would there be a seperate thread in which all this takes place.And jugding by what you said am i kinda like a nuetral character.But this sounds great can't wait i am ready :classic:

Well, start by waiting for day one. There will be a thread for each day of the game. There is always a reason you receive a PM instead of me posting the message in the thread, so use the information I send you wisely. You may not want to share it with people right away. There will be specific rules at the start of Day One, but in the mean time, look around at some of the other mafia games to get an idea. And check out the forum guidelines and tutorials to learn a bit about how Eurobricks works.

You were temporarily blind and didn't look at the frontpage. :tongue:

I hope that everyone who is not confirmed confirms. Remember, if you don't confirm by tonight...

Actually, I don't think I've said that yet. I'll give them some time to confirm...Remember, you're playing this game, not running it.

Let me go switch out me avatar and I shall be ready. :thumbup:

Just to let you know, the 'v' is for verified like it says at the top of the list. So your name isn't Veronica v, unless you really want it to be.

Make sure to read everything, people. Doing well in this game depends on how well you pay attention to detail...I'm not to keen on having to answer questions I've already answered, so if someone needs to be bumped off... :devil:

BTW thanks for designing great Avatars for us all Hinck! :thumbup:

Tan pantless lady signing off :laugh:

No problem, I'm glad you guys seem to like your avatars and everybody who has confirmed has posted the avatars I made, that's great! Thanks guys. I hope everyone has a lot of fun with this. :classic:

After skimming the past 3 pages I didn't see an awnser, when does the game start? I might be a little busy during the work-week with school.

After skimming the past 3 pages I didn't see an awnser, when does the game start? I might be a little busy during the work-week with school.

Once everyone confirms...

AYYYY!!! I'mma confirmin' to let youz all know that I'm in. Good ta go. Bada bing bada boom!

(This is gonna be wicked!)

Its unfortunate that a bunch of people are on standby, but I guess there's nothing that can be done. Well maybe I can do something with my jingle keys to the city! And I am ready to play, and once again, I am sorry for my late confirmation, but some days I'm busy. Particularly Wednesdays, oh and Fridays too. So please just expect me to take a while to post on those days, and notice that I live in the Pacific time zone (Too bad this forum is called EURObricks). But do note that some days I will be free, and you'll just be able to tell if I post earlier then usual. That is all! Lets do this thing!

Can I please play?

CT

I'll put you on the standby list. I'm sorry, but too many people make the games confusing... :cry_sad:

Scyzoryk and Thomas B. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to confirm your character or you will be replaced...

Those stand-by people must be getting excited.

(starts 24 hour clock)

23:59

23:58