Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

I just managed to pick up two LEGO City - Prison Island (60130) from Target, they were reduced to $99 and buy one get 1/2 off put it at $148.50 for both

I just managed to pick up two LEGO City - Prison Island (60130) from Target, they were reduced to $99 and buy one get 1/2 off put it at $148.50 for both

Nice! That's a steal!

Now that's lucky, I can't even find any of those Prison Island sets in any Target even before the sale started ;)

Now that's lucky, I can't even find any of those Prison Island sets in any Target even before the sale started ;)

I don't know if they're still there, but try Newton as there were plenty on day 2 of the sale.

Picked up a few of the Disney minifigs at K-mart this morning! Don't think they will last very long! They weren't meant to have the boxes out yet!

Has anyone spotted Kanan's Speeder Bike in stores yet?

Also does anyone know if any retailers are still selling the Simpsons House and Scooby Doo sets?

Has anyone spotted Kanan's Speeder Bike in stores yet?

Kanan's Speederbike isn't in the current AU catalog so my guess is it isn't coming to retail here (it's horribly overpriced at $60 anyway when there's less to the finished set than the current $45 RRP SW range). I got it from Amazon.de after my in-laws sent me a gift certificate and I can't really recommend it. The bike is huge and Kanan can't even hold the handles (they're too high). The Imperial crates are quite nice but the Imperial bike guy is just a recolour

of the ATDP pilot.

Also does anyone know if any retailers are still selling the Simpsons House and Scooby Doo sets?

I think I've seen the Simpsons' house around this year (Toyworld or Toys R US perhaps). No Scooby Doo for a while but they're still on S@H so another drop may be incoming.

Edited by TeufelHund

Kanan's Speederbike isn't in the current AU catalog so my guess is it isn't coming to retail here

It's one of the exclusives, so it won't be in a catalogue. It will appear mid-year-ish at either Target, Kmart or wherever the third place usually is.

Anyone spotted Lego Disney minifigures in the wild yet?? In particular in Melbourne?

Does anyone know when the Creator set with the Dog and Ducks is coming out? Or which store will have it

From the information I have read, it will have a PaB wall so that's good (especially given how close to Dreamworld I am)

I believe (although dont quote me on this) it will also get stock of all the things that don't otherwise come to Australia as well as getting their stock at the same time as Shop @ Home.

From the information I have read, it will have a PaB wall so that's good (especially given how close to Dreamworld I am)

I believe (although dont quote me on this) it will also get stock of all the things that don't otherwise come to Australia as well as getting their stock at the same time as Shop @ Home.

As long as they have the PaB wall and Keychains I'll be a happy man!!!

I used to live 5 minutes from Dreamworld now I'm about 45minutes!

As long as they have the PaB wall and Keychains I'll be a happy man!!!

I used to live 5 minutes from Dreamworld now I'm about 45minutes!

45 minutes... I'm in Melbourne!! According to Apple thats 18 hours. :wacko: Who knows, if that store is a success maybe they will open ones in Sydney and then maybe Melbourne. Edited by BrickCurve

A bunch of pillaged Disney minifig boxes spotted at Kmart Kardinya today!

Gave in to temptation and picked up a few :blush:

At least they have them, my local K-Mart doesn't stock them any more, I think too may were getting stolen. They did try packaging them in those plastic CD cases, that idea failed for obvious reasons.

At least they have them, my local K-Mart doesn't stock them any more, I think too may were getting stolen. They did try packaging them in those plastic CD cases, that idea failed for obvious reasons.

Sorry to hear that. Hope you find the ones you are looking for.

Weird and a bit annoying to do it without warning 5 days into the sale, but S@H(AU) has listed the SW sets (but not the new Hoth) at 10% off until midnight. I don't know if that is AEST or local to the buyer, or an overseas timezone.

No bonus VIP points, but the Stormtrooper and poster are still available.

Edited by Artanis I

Does anyone know of an online retailer which sells a full / complete set of the 18 Disney CMFs (as opposed to an entire box)? This is the first time that I want one of each character in a CMF series.

Does anyone know of an online retailer which sells a full / complete set of the 18 Disney CMFs (as opposed to an entire box)? This is the first time that I want one of each character in a CMF series.

There are usually Bricklink sellers who do that

I think this store would sell you one if you contacted them directly. http://www.toybricks...ks.com.au They also have a store in Melbourne that is just up the road from where I live. :classic: Edited by BrickCurve

Where are the good places to look around for LEGO in Melbourne city area? Best, if you can provide me the location such as TRU, Kmart, Target, BigW, etc. Thank you.

Hey WhiteFang! It's quite humbling to have your presence in our city. I can only speak of my personal experience preference, but I tend to just stick to:

Myer in Bourke St mall

David Jones in Bourke St mall

Target Centre a bit down from the mall, still in Bourke st

Big W on Swanson & Lonsdale st corner.

Toys R Us Lonsdale st.

They are all very close to each other in the Melbourne CBD and normally well stocked, but without much variation or back catalogue.

If you want a more interesting and personal experience not too far from the CBD head to Shop For Me at 506 Lygon st in East Brunswick. You should be able to get a tram there from the CBD (which is a very tourist thing to do anyway!)

Hope that helps ;)