Sign in to follow this  
Capt Wolf

Small watchtower at La Puebloto

The war between Mardier and Eslandola had devastated the Mardierian city of La Puebloto. Much of the fighting happened in and around the city. As such, civilians fled to other settlements on the island, mainly the former Terra Fin Tin, long ago. Now the city is in ruins, and there is no one here. However, lest anyone think Eslandola has overlooked any needy refugees, Eslandolan troops have rebuilt a small Mardiedrian watchtower on an abnormally rocky (for this bay) piece of the coast. It probably served more as a warning to sailors to stay clear of the hazard than anything else, but Eslandolan troops now man the tower and make sure no refugees are overlooked in La Puebloto. Eventually they hope to rebuild the city.

qtr2.jpg

front.jpg

qtr1.jpg

---

A quick build to address the current situation on Isla de Victoria. It will be licensed as a small fort. The tower began life as a Kingdoms set, but has been greatly modified. All C&C welcome.

Neat small tower. The refugees should appreciate your promptness in sending your troops to restore order.:tongue:

Neat little fort Capt, the bit of rock and water adds a lot of context!

Nice little fort. Is it based off the Kingdoms Outpost Attack set? Aside from that, the rocks and water are well done.

Just now, Brandon Stark said:

Nice little fort. Is it based off the Kingdoms Outpost Attack set? Aside from that, the rocks and water are well done.

Tanks. Yes, that is the set, so it is really a MOD rather than a MOC. And thanks re the rocks and water. I'm still gaining confidence with my rockwork.

12 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

Neat little fort Capt, the bit of rock and water adds a lot of context!

Thanks. Yes, I felt it was necessary to have more than just the tower.

On 6/26/2017 at 9:30 PM, Bodi said:

Neat small tower. The refugees should appreciate your promptness in sending your troops to restore order.:tongue:

Thanks. In this case, however, it appears order was restored here some time ago as the fighting moved north. :pir-grin:

Recognized that tower too! :grin:  Excellent MOD (and neat choice of a set to alter for that!), looks quite fitting to me, and I really like the green troops and otherwise subdued colorscheme :thumbup:  The rocky base, water, and little bit of a pathway just add so much as well - very nice work! :pir-sweet: