Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

3 hours ago, AyliffeMakit said:

Yes!

It's not 100% accurate, but it's as close as I could possibly get it.

This is so cool! Any instructions/LDD files?

On 2/25/2017 at 6:39 AM, Jonathan said:

Anyone have any thoughts on the Tiger suit. It's popping up on eBay for about the $50 mark. I really want one but don't want to pull the trigger too soonarrow if it's likely to see a wider release...

Hmmmm. Well, usually the US gets all the promo figures for Super Heroes, and (someone correct me if I'm wrong) this figure still hasn't been seen there. So I expect more of these to pop up eventually. Anyone else have any info or another take on this?

57 minutes ago, AyliffeMakit said:

Sure, I'll whip up a download link later for ya :) 

That's awesome, thank you so much.

11 hours ago, AyliffeMakit said:

Yes!

It's not 100% accurate, but it's as close as I could possibly get it.

Oh my,they look like the newer Paradigm Daleks?

Btw,wasn`t there once a Picture or two around from one or more TLBM Books where they showed a Harley Quinn themed Truck and something that looked like Jokers Lowrider,but in Batman Colors and with Offroad Wheels?

Anyone knows where to find them?

Edited by badchriss

33 minutes ago, badchriss said:

Oh my,they look like the newer Paradigm Daleks?

Btw,wasn`t there once a Picture or two around from one or more TLBM Books where they showed a Harley Quinn themed Truck and something that looked like Jokers Lowrider,but in Batman Colors and with Offroad Wheels?

Anyone knows where to find them?

Harley's truck was in the Official Guidebook, but it hasn't been revealed to be in any sets. In fact, I don't remember seeing it in the movie, so it might have been cut out late in production.

The bat-Lowrider was I THINK a combo-model between the Batmobile and Lowrider, but it might have just been an inspiration piece.

I think the real questions are.....Why wasn't this a thing sooner? And why hasn't it arrived yet?

853653?$PDPDefault$

Just now, Catanas said:

I think the real questions are.....Why wasn't this a thing sooner? And why hasn't it arrived yet?

Toys...based on toys...based on a movie...based on toys.

WE NEED TO GO DEEPER.

2 minutes ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

WE NEED TO GO DEEPER.

How about a Videogame that was based on Toys that are based on Toys based on a Movie based on Toys based on a Comic.

But on a Sidenote,those Plush Minifigs look great.Slightly out of Proportion but still cool and very recognizeable.My hope is they will do a Robin and a Joker too...please do a Plush Joker :D

Any Word on Prizes in Dollars or Euros?

2 hours ago, Catanas said:

Looks so sooooooooft! :laugh: 

3 hours ago, Catanas said:

1 hour ago, BrickFit26 said:

Those plush minifigures should have been done way earlier. They look great.

Not Batman or DC, but we have seen plush minifigures before. Granted, I reaaally want that Batman plush figure!

1 hour ago, BrickHat said:

Not Batman or DC, but we have seen plush minifigures before. Granted, I reaaally want that Batman plush figure!

Never seen them until now. My nephew would love the Batman plush figure too.

Just give me a plush Harley fig and I'm good to go. I mean, it's not like she's been ignored and has almost the most variations in the villain side anyway...

Edited by 8BrickMario

I wish they didn't cost so much, I'd definitely get Batman if he wasn't more expensive than a landspeeder. :sceptic:

22 hours ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

I thought the day would never happen, but how look far we've come :laugh:

On 28/2/2017 at 5:06 PM, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

Based on comics

20 hours ago, Stryker said:

Im not sure if it's been discussed yet but the movie maker set is available at Shop @ Home https://shop.lego.com/en-US/Batman-Movie-Maker-Set-853650

... And it's already out of stock in the UK. Cool idea, although I wish it came with more than two backdrops; just the street scene from the box and the shot of the Gotham Energy building which we saw in the first trailer which gave us our first look at the villains. I would have liked maybe the GCPD, Arkham Asylum, the Batcave, maybe a sewer or abandoned warehouse, although maybe you're supposed to use the camera rig with your existing sets.

This is somewhat out of the blue, but I took a trip to Leicester Square yesterday and after a good 10 minutes of rummaging through the packets I got myself Red Hood, at long last. I also got Nurse Harley, which was another great fig. I'm not particularly looking to get the full set, but I've now got most of the figs I want. Just looking for Catman and The Calculator now.

I heard that the lego batman movie bombed (in a bad way) at the chinese box office. I guess they'd be more interested in the lepin batman movie.

Edited by LegoShroom