Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

9 hours ago, AmericaLego said:

The Thor sets look great! One thing I'm confused about is on the back of the Ultimate Battle set, it shows Hela with those power blasts in black, but on the photo that shows all the contents, it shows only light blue and red. No black. Who even on there would use red? It doesn't even show black on the photo with all the content. Just wondering about this.

Probably just a wrong coloring either of those pics above

I like how the Arena Battle has parts to connect multiple sets together on the side. Who is going to buy multiple, let alone one of these overpriced sets? This is outrageous how much they are charging for these two sets!

5 minutes ago, Wyitify said:

I like how the Arena Battle has parts to connect multiple sets together on the side. Who is going to buy multiple, let alone one of these overpriced sets? This is outrageous how much they are charging for these two sets!

I only think the arena is overpriced, and I bet part of that is because of the new Hulk. I'll buy a second arena without figures just so I can have a full ring. 

Also, Delta has posted another close up of Hela. Her headdress is truly amazing and I adore the new mold!

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

Or you can just wait for the inevitable 20-40% off on most likely Amazon and then buy your second/third/fourth set (I would probably go for 4 so you can make a round arena).  

55 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Hella's helmet looks so cool, by it makes unprinted legs look even worse.

You have HD pics that can be downloaded? 

18 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Sorry for the double post! Iron Man looks like he's wearing boxer shorts :tongue:

What happened on thid Earth, they already forgot the word dual molded. Omg. I kinda take the Ironman but batman? It's ugly.

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page, and especially the post above yours. Thank you.

Awesome! I'm at the point where I don't even care about the game but just want the exclusive figure. If you're listening Lego... Zemo, Malekith, Ego, or Kaecillius would be nice seeing as how we missed out on them. But knowing TLG we're probably going to get another Iron Man suit or a variant of some character we already have. Stealth suit Cap would be a pretty cool one tho.

Awesome. Hope this means it's a sequel to the first and not the second. (Although I liked both a lot)

Woah, a new game!!! Awesome! I always love them and I really really liked the Avengers one. I bet that's where the Goliath figure is from, but if that's true it's kind of a disappointing exclusive figure. I'd much rather have classic comic variants of characters like Vision and Scarlet Witch. 

Ah I forgot about Goliath. It'll be a shame to have him as a promo and not have a Giant Man or Ares styled build alongside him like in a set. 

53 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Maybe thats where the Goliath figure is from... ;)

Please no, I'm sorry if I'm going to be rude for those fan of the fig. But he's not worth it. Include a version of a character that is totally unique and very highly detailed. Silver Centurion gives us a perfect minifigure. Hopefully they'll do it again. 

49 minutes ago, Ultron said:

Awesome. Hope this means it's a sequel to the first and not the second. (Although I liked both a lot)

The second one is more on MCU, hmmmm well who cares. We all care about the figure! 

Woah, Spider-man 2099??? Pleeeeease tell me he'll be in a set or a cheap polybag... And not an SDCC exclusive! There's no way he'd occupy the center of this picture if he wasn't going to be a real minifig... Is there, is there? :look: Please Lego make him!!!!!

Note: From the Lego Marvel Video Game Facebook page.

18491409_1529560793762004_39639828854775

Edited by BrickHat

lego-marvel-2-996320.jpg

See now, heres a poster from the game. If we get Goliath before we have Spider Gwen, Spidey 2099 or Kang, I am finished. Its bad enough with the comic sets from this year being unaccommodating to the more mainstream and sought after characters (except Kamala and Red Hulk)

I don't see it possible for them not to have the pre order fig as Kang, Spider-Gwen, or 2099 Spider-Man. Goliath would be so random when he's not even on the main poster.

2 hours ago, Ultron said:

Warner Bros. has announced the latest Lego game as a sequel to 2013’s Lego Marvel Super Heroes, which is still regarded as one of the best Lego games ever made.

It’s not to be confused with 2016’s Lego Marvel’s Avengers, which although similar in many ways was based primarily on the cinematic universe and didn’t have nearly as many extra characters and seemed a bit of a rush job.

That’s no doubt why this one is called Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2, so hopefully it’ll be as ambitious as the first.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/15/lego-marvel-super-heroes-2-announced-in-first-trailer-6638397/#ixzz4h9sj6dwg

7 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

See now, heres a poster from the game. If we get Goliath before we have Spider Gwen, Spidey 2099 or Kang, I am finished. Its bad enough with the comic sets from this year being unaccommodating to the more mainstream and sought after characters (except Kamala and Red Hulk)

I can see Black Panther in that poster hopefully we get that claw pieces too! 

3 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I don't see it possible for them not to have the pre order fig as Kang, Spider-Gwen, or 2099 Spider-Man. Goliath would be so random when he's not even on the main poster.

Plastic Man and Iron Patriot didn't feature in main posters. But they were more welcome additions than Goliath would be

I just realized Spider-Gwen isn't a real minifigure either, since I was tricked by having the Christo custom in mind. :laugh: I really hope we see them both. Spidey would be killer with that detailed printing and the red arm highlights. :wub::wub:

It's interesting that Spider-man 2099 has a blank spot on his legs where the printing stops, just like it would be on a real minifigure. I wonder if there's some possibility it's going to be a real minifigure. If there could be a store exclusive that we don't know about featuring him and Spider-Gwen that would be awesome.

10 minutes ago, strangely said:

It's interesting that Spider-man 2099 has a blank spot on his legs where the printing stops, just like it would be on a real minifigure. I wonder if there's some possibility it's going to be a real minifigure. If there could be a store exclusive that we don't know about featuring him and Spider-Gwen that would be awesome.

Now we're talking! If so, Lego will break the rules of unannounced fig or set because our leaker(s) didn't have the idea that there will be a Lego Marvel 2 game! 

What we have now is Goliath figure that we don't know if it's going to be a poly with pre-order. I will not be surprised if that's the case. But I'm hoping for more relevant and recent figs. 

I wish Lego would do sets for video games like they did for Lego Batman 3. The wave after that game had lots of heroes and builds from the game and it would be amazing if Lego gave us something like that next January.