Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

1 minute ago, doclord said:

If that IS Finn next to Rose in the leaked picture, there may very well be a Finn versus Phasma set. Not quite sure.

Finn's dressed in black. That's likely his rumored "undercover" disguise. One of the teased plot points is Finn and Rose going on some sort of mission together.

(officially teased, not leaked, so i don't think it warrants a spoiler tag)

Its highly likely we will get Phasma in a TLJ set either this fall wave or in the successive winter wave. She's a major villain after all. However the bottomline is as of right now we don't know so there's no point speculating in this thread about it till we do. :wink: 

I really don't know how to feel about the Snoke figure. From what i've heard about him in the rumor mill film wise, it makes this figure seems somewhat underwhelming. As a figure of perhaps the most important villain of the new trilogy i'm really disappointed they didnt go all out with his fig. What happened to printing on the sides and along the tops around the studs of mini figure heads like we got with the Alfred figure of the original bat cave? He is a character that may have benefited greatly from a molded head.

Edited by Forresto

32 minutes ago, Forresto said:

I really don't know how to feel about the Snoke figure. From what i've heard about him in the rumor mill film wise, it makes this figure seems somewhat underwhelming. As a figure of perhaps the most important villain of the new trilogy i'm really disappointed they didnt go all out with his fig. What happened to printing on the sides and along the tops around the studs of mini figure heads like we got with the Alfred figure of the original bat cave? He is a character that may have benefited greatly from a molded head.

Agree, I expected a molded head for Snoke

Yeah, the lack of a molded head for Snoke is disappointing. Sure, I guess it works on a minifig head, but for someone like Snoke I would've expected a molded piece.

2 hours ago, doclord said:

If that IS Finn next to Rose in the leaked picture, there may very well be a Finn versus Phasma set. Not quite sure.

Guy next to Rose is not Finn.

Rose looks awesome- new hair and good prints, great debut for a character as a minifigure! Pilot looks ok as they always do, nothing special.

Edited by benderisgreat

Gotta say, I leave for Brickworld for a few days and this forum turned into an underage high school party!

Cleaning will commence now, and yes, 2018 forums are done and ready to go.

2 minutes ago, Stash2Sixx said:

Gotta say, I leave for Brickworld for a few days and this forum turned into an underage high school party!

Pulled the words right out of my mouth! I mean no offense but the LEGO Star wars community is quite immature. You guys should really see how a community like random_acts are.

Rose looks good and so does the bomber pilot. 

I'm really not fan of the Resistance this wave however. Too much dark tan grey and not enough color. Heck by comparison the Rogue One Troops look like a rainbow. 

If you've got SOLID info, pm me and if it sounds good, then I shall.

All I know is there is going to be some real complaining as soon as they go up! But, that's gonna be a good thing.

13 hours ago, Jim said:

It is. But when you see an MF picture in the Star Wars forum, your mind stops working for a second or two :laugh::tongue:

Yeah sorry about that. I didn't think it through!

11 hours ago, Ninja of Fire said:

So it's now confirmed that the picture from months ago from the German (?) Toy Fair with the TLJ minifigs in the background are official?

Which pic was that? never mind, i found it.

11 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

New leaks from TLJ. Look at Precious Plastics on Instagram. Rose from 75176 and Pilot from 75188

It's not the pilot. It's the bombardier.

Edited by LEGOscum

Looks like a picture of the AT-M6 pilot appeared...

Edited by Criss

24 minutes ago, Criss said:

Looks like a picture of the AT-M6 pilot appeared...

Great looking figure. Also appears alongside more pics of Snoke and Rose.

Snoke still has weird facial printing and an off skin tone, but the rest of him is perfect.

Rose's hair isn't as appealing from this angle. I feel like it shouldn't stick out like it does. 

10 minutes ago, ChristopherLee said:

Snoke still has weird facial printing and an off skin tone, but the rest of him is perfect.

Has no one considered that his skintone is maybe accurate? We haven't seen actual pictures of Snoke from TLJ, and who knows, maybe the hologram projection we see of him in TFA disrupts the color and just makes him look white instead of flesh. 

Edited by Delta Customs

2 minutes ago, Max_Headroom_23 said:

Now I'm new here and this may sound very demanding, but is there any confirmation of an Ach-To themed set for the Last Jedi Force Friday wave?

Welcome! Confirmed and rumored sets from reliable sources are highlighted in the first post of this thread, it's updated fairly frequently, so you'll want to keep an eye on that if you don't want to get lost in the wild guesses and wishes :wink:

12 hours ago, Stash2Sixx said:

Cleaning will commence now, and yes, 2018 forums are done and ready to go.

I was wondering that maybe you went into exile or looking for the first Jedi temple or stg....this galaxy thread needs some serious cleansing

1 hour ago, Delta Customs said:

Has no one considered that his skintone is maybe accurate? We haven't seen actual pictures of Snoke from TLJ, and who knows, maybe the hologram projection we see of him in TFA disrupts the color and just makes him look white instead of flesh. 

Yeah, that's a weird comment, provided that no one saw him in the flesh before...just because the hologram looked different from the ones we've seen before, doesn't mean it's correct in colors. Although in the 40 years or so that has passed since Jedi, they could've developed a multi-color hologram projector but who knows, maybe Snoke is so old-school, he still watches black-and-white tv :laugh:

Well, now I love the look of Snoke! His minifigure is actually pearl gold, sure his skin looks weird but who knows it might be this color in the movie. Walker pilot is fine, nothing special just reprinted Flametrooper helmet. Hope new Rey and captain  Poe Dameron minifigures appear soon enough. Not sure Luke will be revealed anytime soon though...

P.S. new photos of FO Special Forces Pilot appeared and he's so good, why wasn't he included in 2015 TFA Tie?

Edited by benderisgreat

47 minutes ago, Mamma Mia Bricks said:

A new picture of Snoke and a close up of the Heavy Assault Walker Pilot are online.

Really sold on Snoke now.

I think these are the ones which were discussed above.

19 minutes ago, Ninja of Fire said:

I think these are the ones which were discussed above.

Fair enough lol Hopefully not too long till we see more.

Rose looks pretty good up close. Interesting new hairpiece she has. The new Kylo Ren also looks amazing. The extra detail on his new costume makes him stand out a lot more than his previous figure did.

Hopefully pics of Luke will show up soon. While it would be nice seeing other characters like Rey and Poe up close, we've at least got an idea how they look from the leaked pics. I'm more interested in seeing the rest of the minifigures that haven't been revealed in the three remaining sets yet.

Would be nice to also get confirmation on whether Leia will actually be appearing in this wave or not.

11 hours ago, Forresto said:

Rose looks good and so does the bomber pilot. 

I'm really not fan of the Resistance this wave however. Too much dark tan grey and not enough color. Heck by comparison the Rogue One Troops look like a rainbow. 

The Resistance soldiers are definitely my least anticipated minifigures. The Force Awakens already gave more than enough considering how useless they were in the movie and their costumes aren't anywhere near as interesting as the ones in the Rebel Alliance. I'm glad we're getting more of the Resistance support cast though. The wave is off to a good start with Rose, Paige, Holdo and Brance. Hopefully we see more named characters in the near future.

2 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

P.S. new photos of FO Special Forces Pilot appeared and he's so good, why wasn't he included in 2015 TFA Tie?

From what I know that was a custom made figure, but who knows 

4 minutes ago, Brickviller V2 said:

From what I know that was a custom made figure, but who knows 

Nah he's official minifigure and will probably appear in Kylo Ren's TIE Advanced set.