Hinckley

Review: 7620 Indiana Jones - Motorcycle Chase

The bag is wide enough to hold a 1 x 1 round plate, but not deep enough to keep the whole thing in. The bag does get in the way of bringing the arm all the way down. You also have to raise his arm all the way up in order to get the bag on..

Aww... I like useful bags. :'-(

[*]The hat is perfect. I sooooo want 2000 of those!

[*]Indy's head is great, and I can see it being very useful. Hopefully a yellow version is made. The Henry head is good too, but it is too good a copy of Sean so I can't see it being as useful...

Somehow I got these two comments crossed, and the product came out as: "The has is perfect! I can see it being very useful. Hopefully a yellow version is made." :-$ Though, this is a good idea. If the hat were yellow, I can see it turning into an excellent hat for fisherman, along with a yellow survival suit.

So the bag is hollow, then? 8-|

I was going to ask if it was solid or hollow.

Is it me or have I already answered this several times? It's hollow. ;-) But it has no back and the pouch doesn't open...

Is it me or have I already answered this several times? It's hollow. ;-) But it has no back and the pouch doesn't open...

Maybe you ought to edit that into every post.

P.S.- Again, the bag is hollow, Mr. M! :-P

Besides:

The bag is wide enough to hold a 1 x 1 round plate, but not deep enough to keep the whole thing in. The bag does get in the way of bringing the arm all the way down. You also have to raise his arm all the way up in order to get the bag on..

I do not recall you mentioning if the bag was hollow or not, before. And it is quite obvious the pouch doesn't open. Who would think that :-P ?

In any way, I wanted to make sure X-D .

Besides:

I do not recall you mentioning if the bag was hollow or not. And it is quite obvious the pouch doesn't open. Who would think that :-P ?

In any way, I wanted to make sure X-D .

I was just joking anyway. Please, you know I love the attention of being asked questions, even if they're repeats. :-$

Oh, okay.

I have another question:

How good is the attachment of the sidecar to the motorcycle? Sturdywise as well.

Edit: Oh, the chasis of the bike is the '+' axel shape. I thought it was just an 'o' shaped one.

Thanks!

Great review Hinckley. The comic was fantastic. I guess I may have to go back to TRU again after work tomorrow to see if they still have any of the sets left or any others in this series.

I probably should have bought at least one last Friday, but I already had so much to buy as it was, but now this review makes it worth while.

One other thing, you must live much closer to the Indiana border than I do for you to go to a Merrillville TRU. As for me I am definitely closer to the city limits.

I will let you all know if I find any other sets.

Cheers

DB

Thanks for the great review Hinckley.

Am I correct in believing that the box pieces will stack directly on top of each other, so that you can build square columns with them?

I am glad to see the new window piece (if it does what I hope it will).

Old Windows:

Pro: When closed, window panes sit flush against lip inside window frame.

Con: Shutter clips sometimes get in the way of building.

Train Windows:

Pro: No shutter clips to get in the way of building.

Con: Lip inside window frame set farther in so that when closed, window panes sometimes get pushed inward.

Hopefully the new window frames incorporate the pros of both the old windows and the train windows. Yes?

Ken

Hopefully the new window frames incorporate the pros of both the old windows and the train windows. Yes?

Ken

Good point. I believe that is the point. Although to use this mold, new glass and shutter molds would be necessary. But judging by the placement of the holes, there are new molds...

I love the attention of being asked questions, even if they're repeats. :-$
Ok so I have a question as well...

Is the bag hollow?

Maybe a pic can be in place?

I think this issue hasn

Congrats you... ;-)

God Bless,

Nathan X-D

Hey,

I just skimmed through the thread and I don't think this has been asked already. How tall is the box? Is it 2 bricks, or 1 brick + 2 plates (so that it is 2 bricks with a capping plate)?

Bruce

Thanks Hinckley for the review!

What a very nice little set! For sure it will be mine! All those new elements are very great!

And the new window intrigues me too... Just wait and see...

I just hope that I will not find all the sets of this line as good as this one! I don't want to buy them all! :-D

you guys are so lucky that the 2008 sets release early. I do not know how long Asia would have to wait.

Anyway, is a great review. I like it because there are no DSS.

By the way the Indiana Jones website has been set up.

Here's the link:

http://indianajones.lego.com/en-us/teaser/default.aspx

Great find, baby! I'm watching that countdown! Watching! Watching! Always watching! :-P

I do not think the bikes are that great a choice. At least not accurate. They seem to be Honda or Yamaha type motocross bikes instead of historically correct 1930s models. Oh well, an easy replacement from those old 1980s Lego sets with the old light grey motorbikes will get this right.

I know im not ment to post anymore or make an acounnt but I thought this was great news marion high rez picture http://cache.lego.com/upload/contentTempla...4400328860C.jpg

Sorry for doing this again but don't ban me I will only post new pictures and not post anything else thank you *y*

Boy you had more than enough chances, how many accounts is that now? 4? 5? so bye bye.

I'm not even gonna bother to chamber you......

Oh and heres what our newest banned member posted.

picab933761-128b-40e3-b9b6-b4400328860c.jpg

Banned or not, I wanna thank indylego. :-$

Still curious for the flipside of her face, though. Blue eyes... That's new. Lovin' it so far!

Oh and heres what our newest banned member posted.

picab933761-128b-40e3-b9b6-b4400328860c.jpg

For once he was usefull X-D Anyhow I love that face but I'm kind of disapointed that she is not showing her beautifull smile *wub* Maybe its a turnable head, who knows since that sweet hairdo is rather long on the back ;-)

And I don't care about your moto rant, I love the new bike and like I posted in my Batreview its a perfect size compared to the way too big racer bike !! I don't care if its kind of too modern for a WWII era bike, its a thing of beauty ;-)

G I can't wait for these sets to hit the stores ;-)

*yoda*

Banned or not, I wanna thank indylego. :-$

Still curious for the flipside of her face, though. Blue eyes... That's new. Lovin' it so far!

Perhaps he should be thanked for all those usless spamming posts also |-/