Sign in to follow this  
Capn Frank

BoBS Leadership Team

The purpose of this topic is to share who the leaders are from each faction. We will be sharing when new leaders are promoted and when existing leaders resign.

Leaders for each faction are designated by a corresponding faction tag. There are also those who support the faction leaders.

brethren-1.png - Sea Rats -  Professor Thaum & dr_spock

brethren-2.png - Eslandola - Capt Wolf

brethren-3.png or brethren-4.png - Oleon - Kotz & Bodi

• Support - Phred

brethren-5.png - Corrington - Ayrlego & Bregir

Just so you all are aware, Dannylonglegs, Capt. Stabbin, and Sebeus have recently resigned. :cry_sad:

Kolonialbeamter has returned from the abyss and has joined Oleon as a Leader.

Captain Genaro is actively supporting the Oleon leadership team along with helping where he can within BoBS. :thumbup:

To the leaders of all Factions :

Hello,

I don't know if it's the good way to do, but I already talked to Ska about my project to develop more of the Ténotclaxcans lore by making a challenge for the month of May.

I began a collaboration build with Tomsche where he is sending to Berelli a scientist team in order to understand the tribe.

Seing the troubles inside the rank of King Azuma's people due to his too soon access to power it appeared to me to launch a little challenge in order to make the other players participate and not be exclusive to the MAESTRO Eslandian company or to the Port Raleigh corleanders inhabitants.

If you missed it, I made a topic concerning Ténotclaxcans here.

If you want more precision, don't hesitate to PM me and I will explain more of that idea.

Thank you for reading, and thank you for this amazing game !

Aaaand Garmadon (yeah, that's me :grin:) has officially retired from leadership of Eslandola (replaced by Legostone - a cheer for the new leader!)  Carry on the great work, you all! :pir-sweet:

Thanks guys!

1 hour ago, blackdeathgr said:

Garm you will still be around I presume :wink:

I'm not going anywhere! :grin:  I hope it'll give me more time to build (here and other things) too - Go ETWC! :pir_laugh2:

I also recently relinquished my support position that I'd held since the beginning, as the revised first post indicates. Everything looks to be in good hands for Era 2. :classic:

1 hour ago, Captain Dee said:

I also recently relinquished my support position that I'd held since the beginning, as the revised first post indicates. Everything looks to be in good hands for Era 2. :classic:

What's all this Era II/2 talk about? Is it some kind of hype? Coming Soon to a forum near you? Is the future now?

3 hours ago, Sir Stig said:

What's all this Era II/2 talk about? Is it some kind of hype? Coming Soon to a forum near you? Is the future now?

All we can say for now is... stay tuned! 

On 4/29/2018 at 7:07 PM, Drunknok said:

I assume this one could use an update?

Oh my goodness, yes! :pir-laugh:

Thanks for reminding me.