CM4Sci

LEGO Ideas Doctor Who

Cyberman and K-9 copyrights are mentioned at the right down corner. What about these minifigs? Only in Dimension sets? Lame...

I love it!

So very very excited to see it. I'm happy. Now...get it into my hands. And start producing console rooms and minifigs for the other Doctors.

Very very nice! I like the Weeping Angel, and at least the wings are the best option. Is it seriously using the clear neck bracket? Couldn't they have done it in grey? I want to see the demonic face!

The new coat for the 12th Doctor looks nice, and the 11th looks good. The TARDIS looks nice, though the exterior seems a bit bare when unfolded.

Edited by 8BrickMario

As a big fan of the show I'll have to get this set! It looks amazing! :laugh:Even though I'd still prefer to get 10th, he was the best.

That was a quick pic change, CM4Sci. :grin: first dibs, right?

:wink:

Updated first post with image and added some info, price and release date, all that.

Oh, that looks lovely. This may be my favorite set since....I don't know Ghostbusters? Even earlier? Great minifigs and great model.

Does any know why the 12th doctor has by the looks of it a new hair sculpt, but the 11th doctor has an existing hair sculpt because the fringe is on the wrong side for the 11th doctor

Does any know why the 12th doctor has by the looks of it a new hair sculpt, but the 11th doctor has an existing hair sculpt because the fringe is on the wrong side for the 11th doctor

LEGO Ideas cannot make new molds [for some reason] so technically there are no new molds in this set: the twelfth Doctor's hair will have already been in Dimensions packs by the time this set is released.

Not to mention it may just not have been worth it as they probably don't plan on making any more 11th Doctor minifigs but there is certainly potential to make more Capaldis if this makes it to full theme.

LEGO Ideas cannot make new molds [for some reason] so technically there are no new molds in this set: the twelfth Doctor's hair will have already been in Dimensions packs by the time this set is released.

Not to mention it may just not have been worth it as they probably don't plan on making any more 11th Doctor minifigs but there is certainly potential to make more Capaldis if this makes it to full theme.

Wait, Howard Wolowitz's hair wasn't a new mold in the Big Bang Theory set? Huh.

I'm really liking what I see so far. The Angel is particularly useful, as removing the wings turns it into a random statue or a Medusa victim. I appreciate the neutral face, too, and more gray female hair is good to have. I do like the bases of the Daleks, but new versions weren't very necessary. I imagine the TARDIS folding will keep me entertained for several hours (barely exaggerating). I just hope the Doctor can fit inside while it's folded, because that's essential.

Used for Larry the Barista from the LEGO Movie CMF line.

Larry-Barista-.Lego-Movie-Minifigures-Series-71004-12-1.jpg

It's Larry the Barista's from The LEGO Movie's CMF series.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Edited by 8BrickMario

And wow, 623 pieces? Doesn't look it, but hey, that's that.

Ahh, there he is. Nice!

Yes, same here. Looks like 300-400 p.

But yes it will be mine.

The TARDIS takes up (according to my LDD remake) 223 pieces, which is 1/3rd of the set. I'll post a little "tutorial" on how it opens, just 'cause I wanna.

One word - AWESOME ! :wub:

Though I thought it came with three doctors ? :look:

A must buy for any sci-fi fan even if they have never watched Doctor Who in there lives. :grin:

Can't wait to get my hands on this and mod the megablocks out of it! :excited:

Already bought parts for Daleks and Capaldi's TARDIS Console.

Edited by Sir Gareth