Jim

[TC5] Technic C-Model Contest - Information Topic

Jim,

I see 2x number 36in the entry topic... That can't be right, right?

I assume the second 36 is 37 (since the numbering after that is 38)

Edited by Jeroen Ottens

Jim,

Yeah it seems Jim made a small error, 2x36 and than 38. I bet he's gonna fix it soon.

Darn!

I have been renumbering, since one of the entries had been pulled from the contest.

I will fix it now.

I have locked the voting topic.

Jim,

thanks!

Luckily it's not as bad as it seems.

You voted for #37, the Ornithopter, right?

I will reopen the topic.

Thanks for paying attention guys! It's appreciated :thumbup:

Good to see a good number of entries. And the quality is great as always, some lovely work has been done on this by all the builders. Congratulations to all participants! You made an alternative model, which is challenging enough in itself :)

I couldn't think of a good model to build so I skipped this one. But I'll surely be voting :)

Good to see a good number of entries. And the quality is great as always, some lovely work has been done on this by all the builders. Congratulations to all participants! You made an alternative model, which is challenging enough in itself :)

I couldn't think of a good model to build so I skipped this one. But I'll surely be voting :)

:thumbup:

By the way, when's the voting deadline? Might have overseen it, but couldn't find it anywhere.

There's no actual deadline. I tend to close it, when I have time to immediately calculate scores and post the outcome.

(It will be open for a week, at least)

Interesting to see that there are hardly any voting patterns, everyone seems to be favoring different entries :classic: Hard to predict who the winner will be!

Interesting to see that there are hardly any voting patterns, everyone seems to be favoring different entries :classic: Hard to predict who the winner will be!

Funny that you mention it. I was thinking the exact same thing. I expected some entries getting points from all voters, but the opposite is true. Lot of differentiation in the voting pattern.

Funny that you mention it. I was thinking the exact same thing. I expected some entries getting points from all voters, but the opposite is true. Lot of differentiation in the voting pattern.

Thats a good thing to see ... lots of great entries with appeal to many different tastes :thumbup:

The only voting pattern I've seen is no one voting for my entry! :laugh:

LoL :laugh:

Cheer up :wink:

I liked your RC car, but there is simply too many good models and too little voting options.

Personally I thought Dawnbreaker is going to be a clear winner, but obviously the voting seems very fragmented to say the least.

Cheer up :wink:

I liked your RC car, but there is simply too many good models and too little voting options.

Personally I thought Dawnbreaker is going to be a clear winner, but obviously the voting seems very fragmented to say the least.

To me the Dawnbreaker was a clear winner, until I saw all the other entries. This would be one of if not the strongest contest we've ever had.

Yes, it was impossible to pick just 6 entries deserving a vote, quality of entries was very good. I felt bad for the entries I couldn't give points to. Maybe in the following contests there should be more voting possibilities, especially if there are this high number of entries.

Hard to predict who the winner will be!

Looks pretty clear to me. At least after adding up the scores.

Looks pretty clear to me. At least after adding up the scores.

No spoilers please if you took time to get calculations done!

Jim decides when to post results. Plus, his vote counting script is might be more accurate than mine.

Just you guys wait for the buggy fan club bus to arrive and the votes will be raining down on buggy entries and no crane, plane or chu-chu train will be spared, mwuahahaha, mwuahahahahaha :devil_laugh:

(signed by evil boring buggies creator)

Anyhow, leaving evil laughing aside, I think the most deserving creation is in a huge lead and should win, unless there is forementioned bus really on the way :head_back:

Edited by MajklSpajkl

Just you guys wait for the buggy fan club bus to arrive and the votes will be raining down on buggy entries and no crane, plane or chu-chu train will be spared, mwuahahaha, mwuahahahahaha :devil_laugh:

(signed by evil boring buggies creator)

Anyhow, leaving evil laughing aside, I think the most deserving creation is in a huge lead and should win, unless there is forementioned bus really on the way :head_back:

I just cracked up.

Will there be a complete list of entries and points they got or it will be limited? Just wondering, as I'd love to see all the data, for statistics.