goatman461

[SoNE VI] Bothawui - Ruins on top of Ruins (part 2)

«Goatm, come in. Goatm, where are you? There are two Bothans up here and you forgot to close the hatch. What am I supposed to do?»

“Kill them…”

«What?!? I can’t do that; they could just be civilians. What’s going on down there anyway? I felt the ground shake a couple of times.»

“That’s a little complicated and I’m a bit busy. But I’ll give you the quick rundown. You need to be ready anyway because the poodoo is really about to hit the fan.”

«Dear God, what have you gotten us into this time?»

“It’s not my fault, promise…

15138695655_d557b6d9aa_c.jpg

“… as soon as I was through the hatch a Rebel scout drew on me. I had to kill him, but did it quietly.

15139349552_9525a9aba5_c.jpg

“As he was bleeding out, I noticed the blood ran to a hidden compartment, which led me to a room below. After taking out the sentry gun I had a look around.

14953173488_32291a6cb2_c.jpg

“This must be the headquarters of a pretty serious arms dealer because this place is pretty well stocked.”

«Wow, good thing we found it. Now we can destroy all those weapons.»

“What? We’ll see, either way I’ll bring you something nice. Anyway, we’re not done, yet. There was another level below the weapons room.

15139337382_cb2834296b_c.jpg

“Our arms dealer friend is down her pluggin’ a new arm into some dude. I haven’t decided if I’m going to kill them yet. I do like arms dealers. Ha, ha, that made him nervous..."

«Don’t shoot him. We need to see if he knows where Fett is.»

“Oh, right. I was having so much fun I almost forgot. What about the armless guy?”

«Why would you shoot a harmless guy?»

“No… I said Armless.”

«Harmless?»

“ARMLESS!”

«Harmless?»

15139329572_695f76298d_c.jpg

“Never mind. Either way, we’ve got bigger problems. There’s still another level below this room. And I’m guessing by the flashing light I’m seeing through the cracks that they know we’re here. I can hear a bunch of movement down there, too.”

14953022030_efd4f6a189_c.jpg

«Just grab the dealer and get back up here. We’ve got what we came for.»

“I’m not climbing out of here with a bunch of blasters behind me.”

«We don’t need any of those blasters we’ve got plenty in the ship. Just grab the dealer.»

“No, I mean I’m not leaving enemies with blasters… Never mind. I’ll make this quick. You should see the bruiser I grab from the weapons room. This thing is going to be messy. Did you kill those Bothans yet?”

«Damn it Goatm. No, I didn’t kill them. I’m going to go warm up the shuttle. I’m guessing we’re going to have to get out of here quick.»

14953000919_476f8941a6_c.jpg

To be concluded...

14953073060_0ceea0fc82_c.jpg14953181048_60fea3d492_c.jpg

Edited by goatman461

Great build with clever idea, very nice! I really like multi-storey build. I had an idea like this for Felucia, which is sadly unpossible without one set ...

Edited by Aland1916

Wow. Lot's to say so let me just jump in! I like your Bothan architecture on the first level, I'm not so sure about the blue on the 2nd, I really like your turret on the 3rd, I'm looking forward to finding out what is going on with the armless guy on the 4th, and I have no clue why there are Imperial Troops on the 5th. There are so many more things to like, such as all the detail you put into the different walls, inside and out. And that mounted ceiling gun reminds me of the Battlefront 2 game. Good times. Great build overall. I may not be a huge fan of the multi-level builds like this for a base limitation, but you've certainly got me coming back to look at more with this one. Good job!

Wauw, what an entry! So many stuff going on. I love the greeble and how the different parts connect while not interfering.

May i ask what torso does the armless man belong to? Love to have that part!

I think it's this body which is used.

This is an awesome build! I agree with Josh - I love the fixed blaster turret on the weapons level, and the conversation between you and Beaver was funny.