Sign in to follow this  
TitusV

The Aestwäld Saga (3a)

And so it happens, that by the first light of the morning sun, Alric departs to save his wife, and revenge his eastern citizens.

21597392390_a72acbfa4c_k.jpg

They are led by Cath, who shows herself far more trustworthy than any map Alric's library can provide.

21785420165_3914fe6116_k.jpg

A few hours before them a messenger, sent east to call Lord Beorthan to Alric's aid, passed the old ruïns.

21759296646_5b0d081cfb_k.jpg

21597566358_24d4db2194_k.jpg

-------------------------------------

This is a rather small and unimportant chapter, that's why i decided to make an A and B part of it. This MOC was mainly built to exercise the round wall technique, so i can make a real round tower in a following chapter, and to build up tension. Thank you all for following the Saga and your kind comments on the previous chapters.

Additional pictures, figless:

21773696292_f6caeca4b8_k.jpg

21785424685_c7c5c0e060_k.jpg

Cool path texture, and I like how you have the rider posed to look like he's riding quickly :thumbup:

The ruined round tower looks good as well :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

I don't see the photos :) Flickr says they are private.

That seems strange to me, 'cause all the others have seen them. But it's possible, i'm really bad at such things. Maybe another one can say what the problem is and what you or i should do.

To the others: thanks for the comments, i'm glad you like it.

Did anyone else see the hidden hooden man? :O I wonder if he'll ambush the others!

Oh, the foliage is as stunning as the first build, but suddenly I noticed something peculiarly round amongst it.... I spotted you, hooded man! :poke: Fantastic job on hiding him, I suppose first six commenters all haven't noticed him, because it is really worth mentionning :wink::thumbup: (Yay for Windusky and me! :grin:). Also, I see you've taken a suggestion of mine into account, the 1x1 tiles. I like it better. :classic:

Neat landscaping and nice ruin - will be looking forward to seeing a full size round tower from you! :thumbup:

I hope Alric will not be getting himself in trouble as he arrives... :wink:

When (if... It took me forever to find that spy! :tongue: ) the messenger arrives, I am sure Beorthan will rally all the troops he can and ride to your aid as fast as possible!