Sign in to follow this  
tin7_creations

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

This isn't Disney :laugh:

This is Wolverine from the X-Men movies, although the look is based more on the one from X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

The face decal is my own design, and the claws... they're from Mega B***s, I'm just deluding myself that I made them with Sculpey :tongue:

Front:

3397544038_77c483d0d5_d.jpg

Side:

3396735223_d15235ae92_d.jpg

I should be making the remaining characters as the movie nears release.

Enjoy!

~tin7

That looks awesome and accurate! The decal is really nice, I cant wait to see more!

Great job! That megablocks piece is perfect for his claws, but your decal makes the fig.

Another sweet custom, tin7 :thumbup:

The decal is great, and it somehow reminds me of Lupin III, too :laugh:

I wish those claws were available in LEGO, too :cry_sad: Too bad this piece does not exist in a smaller format :sad:

LuxorV

Another sweet custom, tin7 :thumbup:

The decal is great, and it somehow reminds me of Lupin III, too :laugh:

I wish those claws were available in LEGO, too :cry_sad: Too bad this piece does not exist in a smaller format :sad:

LuxorV

I can probably chop the end of this piece and just use the 3 claws in the front, but then it'll look crude, and also, there's nothing for the fig to hold onto the claws. The Mega Bloks actually worked much better than I expected on this fig.

That looks great and very accurate. Those claws are pretty nice, I didn't knew Megablocks did a X-Men licence? =O

Wow, that is awesome ! :oh3:

I've been wanting to get my hands on those close for ages...

Anyone happen to know where/how I can get them ? :sceptic:

Fantastic job Tin7 !! :thumbup:

Greetings,

CF W

Wow, that is awesome ! :oh3:

I've been wanting to get my hands on those close for ages...

Anyone happen to know where/how I can get them ? :sceptic:

Fantastic job Tin7 !! :thumbup:

Greetings,

CF W

The claws? I had to order that Wolverine set off ebay, had it shipped to me from Australia.

I couldn't find the claws by themselves, had to buy the whole set. Built it, hated it, never used it.

Doesn't seem like a waste either, despite the heavy shipping costs.

The claws? I had to order that Wolverine set off ebay, had it shipped to me from Australia.

I couldn't find the claws by themselves, had to buy the whole set. Built it, hated it, never used it.

Doesn't seem like a waste either, despite the heavy shipping costs.

I can see why it was worth it. Those claws finally make Wolverine doable in lego without excessive modding. That is a great fig you have (too bad the movie will be a guaranteed bust).

I never thought I'd see the day when I would spend all morning searching the web for a Mega Bloks set... I wasn't able to find one of these ANYWHERE in the world!

Blessing in disguise?

I can see why it was worth it. Those claws finally make Wolverine doable in lego without excessive modding. That is a great fig you have (too bad the movie will be a guaranteed bust).

I never thought I'd see the day when I would spend all morning searching the web for a Mega Bloks set... I wasn't able to find one of these ANYWHERE in the world!

Blessing in disguise?

I know what you mean. These claws are very distinct. I actually first saw them @ my friends house, and he said they came with a Wolverine Mega Bloks set. Thus, I scoured all the Toysrus in Vancouver but couldn't find anything. Apparently these sets were still in stores Summer 2008. I resorted to ebay, and only found 1 of these on sale.

I know what you mean. These claws are very distinct. I actually first saw them @ my friends house, and he said they came with a Wolverine Mega Bloks set. Thus, I scoured all the Toysrus in Vancouver but couldn't find anything. Apparently these sets were still in stores Summer 2008. I resorted to ebay, and only found 1 of these on sale.

Woohoo, found one!

Works out to about $12 per claw shipped :tongue: (like I said, never thought I'd see the day I paid for an MB set).

Wolverine, here I come. Thanks for posting your fig, tin7!

Woohoo, found one!

Works out to about $12 per claw shipped :tongue: (like I said, never thought I'd see the day I paid for an MB set).

Wolverine, here I come. Thanks for posting your fig, tin7!

No problem, I've been dying for the set to arrive so I can finish the fig. Did you find it on ebay too?

Now that I think of it, I saw that Wolverine set last year, but discarded it not being LEGO.

HA! Neither have I, the movie is not out yet, in theatres May 10.

Strange, in Italy it will be out on the 1st of May :wacko:

LuxorV

Yeah, same here in Holland :sceptic:

Anyhoo... thanks for the info Tin7

Looks like I'm gonna have to find a way like that as well :classic:

Greetings,

CF W

Now that I think of it, I saw that Wolverine set last year, but discarded it not being LEGO.

LuxorV

You're right... it is May 1. I confused the date with one of my final exams. :tongue: