All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. This is not the most complex MOC I have done for sure. But honestly there is one big issue with this truck is that the differential clash with the gear of the closest axle when the truck is in rough terrain. I will make a try with stiffer shock absorber to see if it solve the issue. I'm working on the LDD file (so I can add it to the Axle Collection Tread topic) it will be easier to explain the issue.
  3. 2018 Lego Trains

It means "Direct to Consumer". In other words these are sets that Lego sell exclusively through the Lego stores and not through other retailers.
  4. Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors and Discussion

Thank you for the insights! This set looks great, can't wait to see more of the theme. And I am saying this even though I am not a huge HP fan and don't own a lot of older HP sets (2010 castle and a handful of others).
  5. [MOC] Aquarium

Thank you for all the comments.
  6. Silent Mary MOC

At the risk of channeling Kurigan, have you looked into a brick built hull?
  7. Action Theme Forum and You!

I am a moderator so I can wake up a thread from years ago So chaps, time to repeat the question: What do we want, what does Action and Adventure themes need? Does anyone have a preferred theme for the banner? What do we think of trying to index reviews again? (not that there are many these days). Any more suggestions? Have at thee!
  8. LEGO Nexo Knights 2018

I want to get an overhaul of the forum again soon guys. I'm gonna go necromance the thread I made... I have a question: Does anyone have a resource of all the NEXO shields or at the very least high res images as I badly want the Axe of Merlok for a t-shirt...
  9. 2018 Lego Trains

What does the abbreviation 'D2C' mean?
  10. Because LDD Manager is no longer available for download from official resource, but still it is great tool for us. I'm sharing last know version, AS IT IS. If someone still need this tool use this link: LDD Manager with AccessRuntime 2010 .
  11. [MOC] Amsterdam Chanel Boutique

It looks great and deserves way more replies i.m.o. I like the top half of this building maybe even more, as it is very recognizable for dutch style buildings!!! Great work!
  12. Here's my latest render. It is an improvement. But the reflections still appear somewhat frosty, specially the clear pieces.
  13. 1.) Yes, most recently, Trial by Jury 2.) Yep 3.) Jar Jar Binks The Wi Fi in my house A vampire, definitely To echo Medium, it’ll be great to attract new players here, so if we end up with more new players than there are spaces, please give up my spot too and feel free to put me down as a reserve.
  14. Heroica RPG - Quest #159: An Unexpected Return - Hovels

"We can't just leave him here! We need to figure out how to revive him!"
  15. Minifig Contest Voting

I choose #2 and #9
  16. 2018 Speed Champions Sets - Rumours and Discussion

looks good, does it take standard tyres? im not sure i like the stretched tyres much
  17. Thanks for your comments - I tend to build something to determine that the geometry / layout will work in the the space available then refine it until its works and looks better. Slightly modified the actuator module since last image by repositioning the end support LEGO Technic Cross Block 1 x 3 (Axle/Pin/Axle) (32184) to give an extra 1L space to fit in the elevating cabin on left side.
  18. Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

Great! So happy those MOCs are made! Thanks! I created a thread just to post inspirational modulars, I personally post there three MOCs everyday, @Digger of Bricks and @Bricked1980 are posting some too, although I wish there are more people posting inspirational MOCs... Hopefully there’re enough inspirational MOCs to post Anyway, here’s the topic if you’re interested about: That would be great, although the upcoming Sanctum Santorum has interestingly a quite detailed façade, it must not be too difficult to mod it to a modular... This MOC is great! I saw some people who put it in their city. Even if it looks like a modular (the sidewalk), it’s not made with the modular standards. See here for the modular standards. The Ninjago City is very interestingly built with the modular standards though, but it looks too eye-catching and enormous when put with the modulars.
  19. DOWNLOAD: Runnable version /Windows platform/ GitHub repository HOW THIS WORK: This extracts brick usage informations form a LEGO Digital Designer model file. This program tells you, which parts where used, and how many of them, thus creating a Bill Of Material. DESCRIPTION: This is remastered version from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lddpartslist/ . I repair some bugs, add preview and update XML documents. So: partnames.xml knows 8700+ official LEGO elements. There are still mysterious parts that are waiting to be discovered. xml2html.xsl and xml2txt.xsl they are responsible for the content and appearance. If you familiar with XML style sheet transformation. You are welcome to modify them to you wish.
  20. [WIP] Lego monorails. [Custom Rail Systems (CRS)]

I'm not satisfied by the stability of the Aerotrain - the rail system you are using uses a 2 studs-wide rail, while mine is relying on half-stud...it ondulates too much. Plus, the central wheel must be too wide and I do not have room for gears - I have to rethink the whole thing
  21. [Moc] Gaugamela 331 BC

Thank you! I know they have make sarissa, and i buyed 30 of them, but when i built it, i notice that they have huge diferences from the actual spear (sarissa) it's too thick, and not long enough, to make the makedonian phalanx, also they are only came in one colour, the sarissa that i built it's closer sto the actual weapon and more beautiful optical.
  22. Today
  23. Adventure

Nice shaping in the landscape and you did a great job with the vegetation. Thanks for sharing.
  24. Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors and Discussion

Thank you very much for answering! So do we, I think the sets will sell like hot cakes, so hopefully we get more waves with sets in the future Interesting to get that confirmed, I can not spot anything in this set from the 3 movie, maybe in whomping willow then I wonder if the same apply to the CMF and D2C... A thing with 4 wheels a least Quirrel looks good, when it comes to HP; it it is fine by JKR, it is fine by me
  25. [GBC] The Akiyuki Project

In the meantime, I think I figured out what the mentioned beam thing was supposed to be. From my point of view it was foreseen to connect a strut from the output ramp tower to it, in order to increase the stability. But obviously, it was not finally engineered. @Ankoku: Yes, I am aware of those pins. I am 36 years old, and I remember it from the early days :) Could be a feasible alternative, but as far as I know, I own just a few of them.
  26. Yes, and until then I'd propose we'd leave this thread in Davy Jone's Locker. Every now and then there will be questions like "anything new?" or "are we there yet?" or "when will there be new images" *sigh*
  27.  H-8 Global Fighter (Independence Day Resurgence)

It looks good. Only issue i have with it is studs.
  1. Load more activity