Sorry Madoca,

M Longer have right and it's so sad that all your free instructions are stolen by that shameless company from China.:angry:

I wanted give the link to it and know that pictures are not aloud , but don't know how the rules are for links?!

So i have just edit away my link.:wink:

Edited by Edwin Korstanje

On 16/02/2017 at 7:17 AM, Edwin Korstanje said:

Sorry Madoca,

M Longer have right and it's so sad that all your free instructions are stolen by that shameless company from China.:angry:

I wanted give the link to it and know that pictures are not aloud , but don't know how the rules are for links?!

So i have just edit away my link.:wink:

How can something that is free be stolen???

8 hours ago, Kinimod said:

How can something that is free be stolen???

I hope that your first post is also your last with these answers.

On 10/09/2017 at 8:49 PM, M_longer said:

Copyrgiht(s). Rings any bells?

If something is copyrighted than it is not free, did Madoca copyrighted his design?

On 11/09/2017 at 1:57 AM, LvdH said:

Copying to make profit without Madoca's or Tatra's consent would be stealing. 

Mmmmm interesting way of thinking however if it is not officially patented or copyrighted that does not apply.

Please excuse me for resurrecting this thread but I’m about to start building this excellent MOC and I’d like some help if anyone can help me out.

I’d like to use some more off road oriented tires and indeed the offerings from Lego don’t seem to do justice to this one, so any advice on any good aftermarket tires that I could use ? (The USSR Military tires that Blackbird have suggested are out of production and couldn’t find them anywhere) And which rims would work with them ?

Also if anyone is kind enough to share some help/idea in making some sort of a rear flatbed or similar would be greatly appreciated.

3 hours ago, MultiDoc said:

Please excuse me for resurrecting this thread but I’m about to start building this excellent MOC and I’d like some help if anyone can help me out.

I’d like to use some more off road oriented tires and indeed the offerings from Lego don’t seem to do justice to this one, so any advice on any good aftermarket tires that I could use ? (The USSR Military tires that Blackbird have suggested are out of production and couldn’t find them anywhere) And which rims would work with them ?

Also if anyone is kind enough to share some help/idea in making some sort of a rear flatbed or similar would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, here is a topic about the use of third party tires which are compatible with standard Lego wheels, there are lots of different sizes, shapes and prices: 

In the case of this model you should look for 1.9" tires that fit the 56mm wheels that this model uses, i'm not sure if it could also work with the 43.2mm wheels and 1.55" tires, some research might give an answer to this; third party tires really give an amazing result in both driving performance and appearance, i hope you can find the one best suited for you and also see some pictures if you get them in the Tatra, good luck.

Edited by Imanol BB

Just finished the build. Incredible overall and very rewarding.

I opted for non-Lego tires for this and got a set of rock crushers by RC4WD. Very good and unbelievably sticky.

Two questions to anyone that might be able to answer. I haven’t been able to turn on the lights and I’m not sure what’s the polarity switch use. Anyone can shed some light please ?