I'm from the Netherands and had the same problem, but when you click on the link again the Elves site should appear.

Did anybody else notice 'The Forest of Deep Secrets' at the bottom of the map (in the background on the Explore Elvendale page whan you scroll all the way down) I can't remember seeing it anywhere else.

It had also shown up somewhere else before, but I can't quite remember where. I think it might have been the mobile app's level select screen.

Good to hear that it IS accessible in other regions, though. I'm betting that the "not available in this region" message only applies to the intro video, which only comes up the first time you visit the site (unless you clear your cookies, I guess).

Just so y'all know, LEGO has uploaded pictures of the Pegasus Sleigh to their cache (no pictures of the Sky Castle just yet). This gives us a better glimpse at the inside of the dragon's cave as well as the sleigh's Technic function. And you can get a better look at the different printing between Starshine and Rufus.

Main pic

Alt1 (Box)

Alt2 (Azari and Aira in sleigh)

Alt3 (sleigh trunk)

Alt4 (sleigh in flight)

Alt5 (dragon cave)

Alt6 (dragon atop windmill)

Alt7 (cave hinged open)

Alt8 (sleigh function)

Alt9 (windmill/scenery)

Yep - It looks like a June 1 date for the castle and pegasus sleigh being released - they're currently showing up for sale on Uk Argos website :laugh:

Oh, just seen they've brought out LEGO Elves clothing too, might have to pop some in my twins' birthday presents :)

LEGO has uploaded pictures of the Sky Castle to their cache!

Main Pic

Alt1 (Box)

Alt2 (Gate)

Alt3 (Waterfall chamber)

Alt4 (Portal)

Alt5 (Lava chamber)

Alt6 (Study)

Alt7 (Emily and Goldenglow)

Alt8 (Dining area)

Also, the German LEGO shop has listings for the Pegasus Sleigh and Sky Castle, and it wouldn't surprise me if we see listings added to other countries' shops as we enter the month of June. Both sets are listed as "Available Now"!

I didn't notice this at first, but the LEGO Elves website has been updated! The "Explore Elvendale" feature on the front page now has pics and descriptions for the High Hills and Sky Castle, and the British version of the site has product pages for the new sets.

But perhaps most importantly of all... NEW WEBISODE! It's three minutes long, and pretty darn shippy... which is OK by me! I wonder how many of these webisodes there will be. I hope there will be a lot... it's great to see some more slice-of-life stories in Elvendale before next year's quest gets started.

I'm a bit sad there's nothing new on the Activities page, though. From the beginning, the top banner for that page has shown images of posters/wallpapers, including the five character wallpapers already available plus a group shot. But the group picture still isn't available anywhere for download, which upsets me since it's my favorite of all!

While I'm excited to see more webisodes, it's disappointing to me that it involves the characters "crushing" on each other. I much prefer the five of them being platonic friends, but apparently they're desperate to hook Farran up with one of the ladies. I don't mind romance being incorporated into the series, but I wish it wasn't between the five friends (and if I'm honest, I always got a gay vibe from Farran).

While I'm excited to see more webisodes, it's disappointing to me that it involves the characters "crushing" on each other. I much prefer the five of them being platonic friends, but apparently they're desperate to hook Farran up with one of the ladies. I don't mind romance being incorporated into the series, but I wish it wasn't between the five friends (and if I'm honest, I always got a gay vibe from Farran).

Totally agree! In my Elvendale Farran is living together with Johnny Baker for the moment.

I like the rest of the Webisode, altough I'm not so crazy about that reality show 'talking to the camera' part... but I'm probably old fashioned :caroler:

I actually liked it quite a bit.

I wish the limited animation used for the Elves videos weren't quite so limited. It's actually well-drawn, at least, but could stand to be more fluid, especially for this material. Of course, full animation is expensive, and it's probably a bit much to hope for lavish resources to be allocated on a production that's intended principally as promotional material for a toy line rather than an artistic entertainment creation in its own right. I do very much enjoy the animation that's here, though. And I find I actually enjoy the humor in the writing, and most especially the music is really good. I would actually like a CD release of the score and the "If You Dare to Believe" song.

It reminds me of Ninjago, where the few female characters all have some sort of relationship with the (abundant) male characters... It's just the other way around. :hmpf_bad:

Totally agree! In my Elvendale Farran is living together with Johnny Baker for the moment.

So cute! I bet they'll pair Johnny up with Azari, though. :( It's strange to me that they chose Aira for Farran since from an objective standpoint, he did seem to have the most chemistry with Azari in the 30 minute special.

I do hope we get several new characters (including some more males... I want a male water elf!) if the series continues, which it seems like it will.

I was in a shop today that had one of those little display cases with the Pegasus set and part of the castle set in it. The sets themselves weren't there yet, but there were interesting empty spots on the shelf above it- these sets may be on the market sooner than we think. Cue lousy photography...

DSC_0417.jpg

DSC_0419.jpg

DSC_0421.jpg

I don't think I will buy either of these sets. They both cost more than I want to spend, and especially the Pegasus set seems priced too high for what it is. I would have estimated it as a 35 euro set, and not a 45 euro one. Poor value, and slightly clumsy looking in real life. The set is comparable to the Adventure Ship set content-wise, which I thought was great value- it has about the same number of pieces, and there is no excuse to pricing it 12 euros higher. The horses are nice, but they don't make up for a 12 euro price difference.

Edited by Velouria

I will be getting both of them, but agree that the Pegasus set seems overpriced for what it is...

Are we sure the pegasi's wings are the same mould as the giant eagles'? I am not sure.

Edited by Wardancer

Are we sure the pegasi's wings are the same mould as the giant eagles'? I am not sure.

We're sure that they're not. They're much smaller.

We're sure that they're not. They're much smaller.

They definitely look like them...

They definitely look like them...

They're similar, but again, much smaller. The eagle wings are each practically as wide as the horse is long, making for a pretty absurd wingspan. The new wings are scaled to the horses more adequately.

I don't think I will buy either of these sets. They both cost more than I want to spend, and especially the Pegasus set seems priced too high for what it is. I would have estimated it as a 35 euro set, and not a 45 euro one. Poor value, and slightly clumsy looking in real life. The set is comparable to the Adventure Ship set content-wise, which I thought was great value- it has about the same number of pieces, and there is no excuse to pricing it 12 euros higher. The horses are nice, but they don't make up for a 12 euro price difference.

I strongly agree with your thoughts on the newest Elves sets. Just so pricey for what they are. I like the little windmill-mountain-cave more then the Sleigh itself, so that will be easy enough to one MOC myself. The Adventure Ship was a lot of fun to build, while the Pegasus Sleigh looks uninspiring to build by comparison.

That said, I think I will probably get the Sky Castle. I would love to modify and enlarge it so it becomes more than just a facade build. Skyra is an interesting minidoll that I'd definitely like to have as well.

At the start of June, Lego Elves has a new product on their S@H page. Elves Bag Charm. It features the baby dragon from the Pegasus Sleigh set coming out later this summer. It also has the nice Elves design printed on a long purple ribbon, and a light blue brick which matches the colour of the baby dragon.The dragon is relatively small compared to the other bag charms, which is perhaps why they added the blue brick. I find the brick an odd choice to add to the charm abd don't feel it adds much value to the charm. I think something like a purple leaf or pegasus wing would have been more suitable.

? The new sets are available on the UK S@H page...

I'm thinking I may get two castle sets as well, funds allowing. Though I still haven't finished my two treehouse sets mod...

^ Not available in Canada or US S@H yet, but since you have it I expect it will be appearing soon to the rest of us.