Hi and welcome on EB!

I must say absolut great work at the cantina!

The modification works very good with the original set - nice idea and the build is well done!

markus

This is exactly how I pictured us getting the Cantina! You have done an excellent job of this, keep up the good work. :grin:

This is a great MOC that I want to attempt myself one day. Of course I'll have to give credit where it's due now!

Just out of curiosity, is this mod composed of just two Cantina sets, or were other parts used to create the mod? I picked up another Cantina set while out and about yesterday and am planning to make this mod myself. Just wondering if other parts are needed to do this, or if everything is contained in the two Cantina sets?

Edit: Heh. Just read the full first post and realized that yes, other parts from the Jabba's Palace set was used. I may have to BrickLink some extra parts in order to complete mine. I think your mod is incredibly well done, and still captures the Lego feel with a vastly improved and expanded upon set. Great job!

Edited by Jdurg

This looks great (had to register to say so :) ). I'm planning on doing the same thing, good to see it should work out similar to what I had been hoping. I've already got Wuher built thanks to some tips I saw posted on the forums here (been lurking for awhile).

I've already done something similar (combining two of the same sets together) with both the Endor Bunker and Ewok Village. So I'm looking forward to double VIP points in Oct. to pick up a couple Cantinas.