CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

I wish Lego would release a set based on Daredevil (maybe Season Two) and just throw in a Spidey mini fig or something so it's kid friendly.

I wish Lego would release a set based on Daredevil (maybe Season Two) and just throw in a Spidey mini fig or something so it's kid friendly.

The only way I think that would happen is if Daredevil appears in an episode of Ultimate Spider-Man. Fingers crossed, I really want a daredevil. :excited:

The only way I think that would happen is if Daredevil appears in an episode of Ultimate Spider-Man. Fingers crossed, I really want a daredevil. :excited:

Maybe we'll get him in a Defenders set when that show is out

Man, that's low. While I personally don't care for Sam Cap, making him the exclusive sucks. They should have gone with old fart version of Steve Rogers or something. My heart goes out to my fellow builders whose lives are impacted by this exclusive.

Edited by Colossus

Man, that's low. While I personally don't care for Sam Cap, making him the exclusive sucks. They should have gone with old fart version of Steve Rogers or something.

I know it stinks, especially for a lack of diversity of heroes in the sets, so Sam Cap would've been nice in a set indeed. Even if it was an AA set. Old fart Rogers would be great for an SDCC fig. Especially since his outfit could be reused in AA sets.

Keep your head up lads, Civil War will probably have Falcon.

I'm so bloody happy that it isn't Quicksilver :laugh: Hey and who knows? maybe we'll see him in a poly just like Rocket

So some of the recent speculation (or fears) have proven right. It's times like these I look forward to when Sheng Yuan will bootleg it... Yet another fig to benefit from those booted legs after Spidey and Superman.

I'll hate myself if I'm right.

I'm hoping just one more character will be exclusive but I have a good idea who the hero will be. It was the hero destined for greatness... Spider-Gwen. She's pretty famous so I can't see why not. It's at a con too so LEGO would have a ton of demand for her.

Edited by NuffSaid1996

The packaging says its exclusive so I'd say it's not going to appear in a poly unlike the preview figures we got last year.

Anything marked as exclusive will stay that way... At least in the form it appears at SDCC.

Last year was one from each side of the SH line so Sam might be the only Marvel fig along with one DC.

Edited by Robianco

The packaging says its exclusive so I'd say it's not going to appear in a poly unlike the preview figures we got last year.

Anything marked as exclusive will stay that way... At least in the form it appears at SDCC.

Last year was one from each side of the SH line so Sam might be the only Marvel fig along with one DC.

That was filled by TLM and The Hobbit. I can't think of anything else that would be exclusive this year other than Superheroes.

Edited by NuffSaid1996

Maybe a Scooby Doo preview fig? A Dr Who (Seeing as he's in Dimensions and an Ideas set)?

Not interested in the Sam Wilson cap - and it lacks a lot of printing and detail. So much that i'm not even bothered that i will likely never own that set.

Not bothered by this at all. I'm very glad it wasn't Spider-Gwen, so I'll take this as an alternative.

Not really surprised, considering I've known about both promos since March; not really impressed either.

I'll just make a purist version, like I've done for Bizarro and Shazam.

Eh, head looks overly detailed, but the torso is nice. The packaging is pretty cool, haven't read the new secret wars, but that background is sick and I am glad that they went with it.

Not really surprised, considering I've known about both promos since March; not really impressed either.

How did you know? Is there something you want to share?

Edited by Legocity2713

How have you known since March

You knew and refused to tell us?!