CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

They could've gone the easy route and did the micro figs for Ant-Man.

But they did something better and actually creative, normal sized bricks for normal and large brick built bricks for Ant sized. I applaud them for that.

It works perfectly for the sake of the set, but as far as playability, you can't make Ant-Man use his one power: being small. Ant-Man is just a guy whenever you put him next to the Captain America and Iron Man figs.

The set is great but they should have added a micro antman, I was sure they were going to.

Would anyone recommend Spider copter set? I'm not a big fan of the build or the green goblin fig but I would like Mary Jane and Power Man. Should I just bricklink them?

Seeing as they're both relatively cheap on BL, I'd just do the figures.

Would anyone recommend Spider copter set? I'm not a big fan of the build or the green goblin fig but I would like Mary Jane and Power Man. Should I just bricklink them?

Honestly I just got it for the Goblin his glider and Mary Jane and Power Man and was not even gonna build the helicopter. However, I gave it a chance and I really loved it. It was fun to "swoosh" around and was actually a lot of fun for any age. I honestly thought it was great and the play functions were amazing. Dropping Spider-man by his webbing was great fun. I would totally recommend it. :classic::thumbup: :thumbup:

Yeah, I'd say Bricklink 'em. They're going for less than five bucks each, so if those are the only ones you really want, you're unlikely to find a steep enough discount on the set to make it a better deal.

It seems so far only lego can fit the mark 43 in the hulkbuster. Other toys or figure don't have such feature ........ (LOL)

11263067_967369849963716_2895942937556469480_o_zpsbwk645ax.jpg

Great review I love that set. Might need to get 3.

One for a better Nick Fury with S.H.I.E.L.D. logo, one for Dum Dum Dugan, and another just for an agent. :wink::thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by Legocity2713

Definitely getting a few of those. :thumbup: Not just for figures, but a couple of that model would be great for a little fleet. :wub:

Definitely getting a few of those. :thumbup: Not just for figures, but a couple of that model would be great for a little fleet. :wub:

Oooh, that would look good. Great idea. :classic::thumbup: :thumbup:

Great review, I really like that we got a generic shield agent, the torso will be the begginging of my army...

Agree. The figs are great, but I don't have much use for them myself. Those printed rotors, windscreen, and dark blue details, on the other hand, I could use in spades. I might get multiples and then sell the figs off or something, 'cuz I loves me them parts.

This set seems to be atoning for a lot of past sins from Lego Spider-Man sets (single reused printing, GG bigfig, Spider-Trike) as well as some current ones (Sandman set).

Agree. The figs are great, but I don't have much use for them myself. Those printed rotors, windscreen, and dark blue details, on the other hand, I could use in spades. I might get multiples and then sell the figs off or something, 'cuz I loves me them parts.

This set seems to be atoning for a lot of past sins from Lego Spider-Man sets (single reused printing, GG bigfig, Spider-Trike) as well as some current ones (Sandman set).

Honestly, the set does hold some great features just like you named. (Also, I liked the Spider-trike) :blush: I actually modified the trike, taking the top half of that and the bottom half of his flying bike (from the Ultimate Spider-Man Nick Fury set) and made a colorful flying bike. Way better. :classic::thumbup: :thumbup:

I agree about the figures. Multiple SHIELD Agents is good and I'll probably hold on to the other figures in case they crack, but it's definitely not a full fledged Battle Pack like the Star Wars ones.

Finally came across the Rhino and Sandman set as well as the Carnage Shield Sky Attack; decided to buy both and also got the new DC wave and the whole Avengers wave, look forward to the builds but I reckon the two new marvel sets will be complete in no time. I must say that the minifigures in my opinion look excellent this far. :classic:

You know, I was planing on getting Age of Ultron sets, until I saw the movie. The story was OK, but the comments against Catholics.. not so much. :angry:

You know, I was planing on getting Age of Ultron sets, until I saw the movie. The story was OK, but the comments against Catholics.. not so much. :angry:

Wh... What? what comments? for gods sake do you dislike a movie for some comments? (that i don't even know of)

I'd say the sets are all worth it, even for people who haven't seen the movie! the figs are epic and the sets are well designed

That one line ruined the Lego sets and the movie for you? It was a joke.. And everyone thought it was hilarious, even the catholics that I saw it with

Finally came across the Rhino and Sandman set as well as the Carnage Shield Sky Attack; decided to buy both and also got the new DC wave and the whole Avengers wave, look forward to the builds but I reckon the two new marvel sets will be complete in no time. I must say that the minifigures in my opinion look excellent this far. :classic:

I noticed you live in England, so I was wondering where you found the new sets? Thanks.

I'm Catholic too. The comments were not against our religion. The rabbits joke said by Fury was funny and was a nod to something Pope Francis said recently and Ultron quoting biblical verses was great. Awesome how he believed that he was superior, "God" in a way. The beginning of the film kind of showed that Tony Stark was God, creating "life" in the form of Ultron. Ultron was to be his angel but was later corrupted much like Satan, and later it was kind of like Ultron was the devil and Vision was Jesus the messiah who is pure with capabilites beyond what we can imagine here to save humanity. Vision saying towards the end, something along the lines that something is beautiful not because it lasts forever but rather because it doesn't last forever showing how special life really is and how we should live life correctly. Those are just my 2 cents.

Edited by Legocity2713

I've been seeing a lot of dislike to the Rhino and Sandman showdown set, but I seem to be the only person who actually thinks it's a pretty good. I ordered that and the Carnage set on eBay at RRP plus £3 shipping. I guess I'll see in a few days when it arrives.

I'll probably post a review too since I haven't seen anyone picking up the showdown despite several people reviewing the Carnage set.

I've been seeing a lot of dislike to the Rhino and Sandman showdown set, but I seem to be the only person who actually thinks it's a pretty good. I ordered that and the Carnage set on eBay at RRP plus £3 shipping. I guess I'll see in a few days when it arrives.

I'll probably post a review too since I haven't seen anyone picking up the showdown despite several people reviewing the Carnage set.

From what I've seen, I love the set. I can't wait to get it! It looks similar to one of my favorite Spectacular Spider-Man episodes and just looks like its a lot of fun. Especially love the crane build and Sandman and Iron Spider are just top notch. :classic::thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by Legocity2713