CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Are you looking for these?

http://minifigpriceg...iminary-images/

For what it is worth, I made a list of all of the upcoming figures here as well. Wasted my Friday night. :)

Close to 80 of these.

http://minifigpriceg...-dc-scooby-doo/

Oh thanks they don't look awful but aren't great either. :hmpf_bad: well except for the carnage set, three exclusive minifigs for thirteen dollars is great even though the vehicle doesn't look so good.

The big sand hand is one of the straight pilars on the left. It has a hand that holds iron spider.

Rhino looks a bit like a chima legend beast this way. I do hope rhino as a minifig is also nice and not some generic dude.

Btw i think they made rhino a mech instead of a bigfig because a set needs to have a build in it. Instead of a vehicle we dont need we get rhino the mech.

So Sandman has that Chima ice piece. It would look cool in sand color.

Sounds promising, which piece is that?

The prelims are kind hard to see but like everyone else I'm gonna wait to judge the Rhino until we get better pics. Sadly it looks like he's just gonna have some generic guy in his suit and Sandman doesn't look to bad. Iron Spider and Carnage look awesome and I do agree with everyone who said that Yellowjacket's extra arms will be done like Iron Spider's "arms".

Edited by elederberg

Is it not weird we are only 24 Days away from the Lego store selling the Helicarrier and we have not gotten any pictures of it, yet we get prelims of sets coming out in June?

Anyways that Sandman/Rhino set looks very play set like, with a lot of jumpers and moving things. Iron Spider looks good.

The Carnage set looks awesome for $12.99.

Now we wait for Ant Man and the Helicarrier.

Is it not weird we are only 24 Days away from the Lego store selling the Helicarrier and we have not gotten any pictures of it, yet we get prelims of sets coming out in June?

Yeah, why is it such a big secret? We've known about it for months and they probably know that..

Yeah, why is it such a big secret? We've known about it for months and they probably know that..

Lego is just keeping the hype up.

And yeah, I'm hyped to see this thing.

Lego is just keeping the hype up.

And yeah, I'm hyped to see this thing.

Yeah, its weird, though i suppose they are trying to cover up the potential of leaks more due to how expensive the set is. For example if we had leaks then it gives time for people to voice their thoughts before the sets are out, which could put off people buying the sets.

If we do see it before a VIP reveal then it'll probably be on the 28th. If not then we might not see it till middle of February when it becomes available to VIP's.

Yeah, its weird, though i suppose they are trying to cover up the potential of leaks more due to how expensive the set is. For example if we had leaks then it gives time for people to voice their thoughts before the sets are out, which could put off people buying the sets.

If we do see it before a VIP reveal then it'll probably be on the 28th. If not then we might not see it till middle of February when it becomes available to VIP's.

Why on the 28th? Something special about it?

Nice Torso, but looks incomplete without leg printing.

Agree. Looks weird with an overly detailed torso and plain legs

Edited by Robert8

I thought Thor was supposed to have metallic arms? Perhaps its just the lighting?

They are, but they're dark gray metallic instead of light gray.

I missed the news about the Winter Soldier polybag!

How is that going to be distributed?

I think it's a lego store/online promo poly bag where you have to buy a certain amount to get him. I think he's being distributed in June?

I missed the news about the Winter Soldier polybag!

How is that going to be distributed?

Giveaway with purchases of $75 or more in June.

Why on the 28th? Something special about it?

I think the Nuremberg Toy Fair Is on the 28th. They allow pictures.

Yes, but the Helicarrier (extremely more likely than not) won't be at the Toy Fair. Toy fairs are (pretty much) just to get smaller toy stores interested in selling Lego's new products; since the Helicarrier is a shop@home/direct-to-consumer exclusive, it wouldn't be there.

New Thor looks good.

But that cape looks odd.

Where is this guy getting all these pics?

Edited by Quicksilver

I'm not a fan of that Rhino; but he did seem to get rave reviews from those at the Toyfairs. He may look better in person like the Sentinel does--but for me it's really just the slope used for the horn that looks strange--I've never seen that used on a brick-built Rhino before--most people use actually horn pieces.

Where'd you find the horn on the mech? Couldn't spot it for the life of me. In my opinion, the mech looks like a drone. It's MUCH too small to even pose a believable threat for someone like Miles Morales, much less Iron Spider and Miles COMBINED. That's literally it! And what's up with Sandman? Where's the Sand Hand we heard about? Why did people like the mech so much but here it absolutely sucks? Hopefully official pics will look better....but for now, everything is a pass for me. Brick linking both sets. Coming off the excellent winter wave for both DC and Marvel, these sets are way below way below mediocre. That's how bad I think they are. Disappointed is an understatement. I'm just hoping the figures are worth it at all....really couldn't contain voicing my detest in these sets. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :damn:

Edited by mattdev25

Yes, but the Helicarrier (extremely more likely than not) won't be at the Toy Fair. Toy fairs are (pretty much) just to get smaller toy stores interested in selling Lego's new products; since the Helicarrier is a shop@home/direct-to-consumer exclusive, it wouldn't be there.

LEGO is messing with us with that Helicarrier

That thing is like a myth: Everyone talks about it but no one has actually seen it :laugh: