CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

I don't watch the Ultimate Spider-Man so I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on whom we might get in the Carnage/ Shield set. Obviously Carnage but who could the Shield character be? Hopefully not Fury again. Maybe Coulson or Squirrel Girl? What sort of Shield vehicles could we see? Is Dr. strange featured enough that Lego might put him in one of the sets?

I have some Close Up pictures of the Avengers age of Ultron minifigures, but i don't know how many i will be able to post here. Which set of minifigure close up pictures do you guys want to see?

All of them

I have some Close Up pictures of the Avengers age of Ultron minifigures, but i don't know how many i will be able to post here. Which set of minifigure close up pictures do you guys want to see?

Hulk and Black Widow, please.

Could you just make a Flickr album?

If not, Captain America, Ultimate Ultron, and the Hulk.

If the Ant-Man set(s) is AA based, then falcons mom would be the villain. :p

I think if it is just one set we get Ant-Man in whatever costume + a brickbuild ant with wings.

The ant would be similar to the mirkwood spiders.

Edited by raminator

If the Ant-Man set(s) is AA based, then falcons mom would be the villain. :p

I think if it is just one set we get Ant-Man in whatever costume + a brickbuild ant with wings.

The ant would be similar to the mirkwood spiders.

Avengers Mother's Assemble?!

Also considering the villian in Antman has the Pym Particles as well, your theory might actually come true.

I'd love to see a set with Ant Man and Yellow jacket riding An Ant and a yellowjacket.

Could the Carnage set be sort of an add-on to the UCS Helicarrier, in the sense we get some SHIELD characters in the set that aren't in the Helicarrier?

Also any possibly we see an MCU Agents of Shield Mockingbird or Quake in the Helicarrier or The Carnage sets?

Edited by Quicksilver

Are they joking with that Black Widow torso? They change the hair and the face, make it look nice. But they still keep that ugly orange skin on the torso. I mean how hard could that even have been to fix? It's so noticeable in that picture I'm hoping it's a mistake. I don't want another ugly Black Widow.

Nice to see Cap's been back to the tanning salon...

Ultimate Ultron, Hawkeye and Vision look very nice, but Ultron Prime looks a bit strange, and I'm still not fond of Thor's bleach blonde hair.

amazingbricks thanks so much for the pics! I'm disappointed that they made the same skin mistake with both Cap and Black Widow they made last time and that Thor doesn't have a different hairpiece like Black Widow and Hawkeye, I mean the Qui-Gon hair in a darker blonde would work perfectly but I'm still happy with what he got. I thought I would be able to make out Ultron Mark I's face closer up, but I guess I'm gonna have to wait til someone gets the figure and takes pictures of it.

amazingbricks thanks so much for the pics! I'm disappointed that they made the same skin mistake with both Cap and Black Widow they made last time and that Thor doesn't have a different hairpiece like Black Widow and Hawkeye, I mean the Qui-Gon hair in a darker blonde would work perfectly but I'm still happy with what he got. I thought I would be able to make out Ultron Mark I's face closer up, but I guess I'm gonna have to wait til someone gets the figure and takes pictures of it.

You're very welcome, the iron man in the cheapest set is exclusive as it's the Mark 45. But for the other three sets, i'm afraid we're getting the same variations of the Mark 43.

Edited by amazingbricks

So glad to see more pics!

As for the Carnage set, I don't think we'll see many shield characters, the set's probably only $12-20 USD based on the fact that the rhino/sandman and antman sets will probably be more expensive. At best, I expect to see a Spidey (hopefully new variant), Carnage (duh), and a random shield officer on a small vehicle (possibly possessed by carnage like in shattered dimensions)

I don't have the Burglary at Hydra Fortress Picture, I put the pictures on my old flickr.

https://www.flickr.c...s/67397031@N05/

-snip-

The Ultron Sentry and Sentry Officer look nice, will definitely be using this as an army builder set.

Ultron Prime does look rather odd, not sure why... maybe i just need to see it in figure form better...

Ultimate Ultron seems menacing enough, but would have preferred a more metallic silver than just a grayish silver.

Need a better shot of Ultron MK1, but at the moment this looks like the weakest version of Ultron.

----

Get to see the UCS Helicarrier in January i hope

Avengers Mother's Assemble?!

Also considering the villian in Antman has the Pym Particles as well, your theory might actually come true.

I'd love to see a set with Ant Man and Yellow jacket riding An Ant and a yellowjacket.

Could the Carnage set be sort of an add-on to the UCS Helicarrier, in the sense we get some SHIELD characters in the set that aren't in the Helicarrier?

Also any possibly we see an MCU Agents of Shield Mockingbird or Quake in the Helicarrier or The Carnage sets?

I doubt we'd see any of the SHIELD characters other than Coulson appear in the sets this year. Given they dont appear to have a role in the films.

The Carnage set appears to be based on the animated Spider-man series.

If we do get SHIELD characters it might be with the Civil War sets in 2016 if we get them.

Edited by Scarilian

I'm not sure how I feel about Black Widow's face. Its an improvement over the old one, but still doesn't look quite right. Hawkeye's face also looks a little plain. :sceptic:

Vision, Hulk and the Ultron minifigures look amazing though and Scarlet Witch is quite nice too.

I really, really don't like that Ultron Prime has circular eyes. The slanted eyes are his staple! :cry2: It makes sense for Ultimate Ultron since he actually has eyes and all but not for the others. :sadnew:

It's a shame they made the various ultron eyes round, makes them look too human,

Alright, it's not the best quality but this is the best i could get of the burglary at hydra fortress. I only took picture of quicksilver, hydra henchman, and baron von strucker. I did not take a picture of hulk and captain america because you can see them above.

Edited by amazingbricks

Von Strucker is... Disappointing. Not a very nice looking minifig at all.

Glad to have a Strucker but I'm not sure what was wrong with the classic green outfit with the Hydra logo on the chest.

Alright, it's not the best quality but this is the best i could get of the burglary at hydra fortress. I only took picture of quicksilver, hydra henchman, and baron von strucker. I did not take a picture of hulk and captain america because you can see them above.

Quicksilver looks amazeballs! thx for the pics

Also it seems as if they did the V-line neck thingy right with Scarlet-Witch?