Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

New images of ep7 minifigs show a lot of details. The biggest dissapointment for me is that Captain Phasma has a blank head with no printing. That is so outdated Lego, can't you print Gwenline Cristie's face for Phasma? As for other minifigs it now officiall , all Stormtroopers and Tie pilots have generic angry clone face, as expected. Rey and Uncars thug booth look pretty detailed and nice.

Where are you getting this from?

I've checked every single one of my sources and have found nothing.

Edited by Nokturn

My website, in the blog section ....

www.northerndtool.com

Jim

Good review,but I not too happy with the new Falcon.It's basicly 7965 with some changes in the interior,the turret section,and a rectangle radar disk added.

Edited by ArmstrongYong

I think the thing we said about the Captain, was that if she does not remove her helmet in the film then technically Lego (and anyone for that matter) cannot be sure it is Gwenlines face underneath the helmet, thus its a logical decision to leave it black.

Good review.I have mixed feeling on the new Falcon.I'm happy about the new Falcon because luckily the Falcon can still been operated and still looks good even after these years,I also not too happy about this set because the built of the new Falcon are almost the same way like 7965 and with some modification,the 7965 can also looks same like the new Falcon.

I personally love the new falcon. Stop saying its too simmilar to the older one! Of course it will look almost the same, because its the same ship! The color scheme is absolutely better, much more greebling, mandibles are completely changed, interior is better in every way, cockpit is an improvement, turret is completely changed, new radar dish, and its the same? Seriosly?

Edited by Lego Fett

Any ideas when the advent calendar will be available to buy?

Argos had it listed in store as being available at the end of September (28th?).

I personally love the new falcon. Stop saying its too simmilar to the older one! Of course it will look almost the same, because its the same ship! The color scheme is absolutely better, much more greebling, mandibles are completely changed, interior is better in every way, cockpit is an improvement, turret is completely changed, new radar dish, and its the same? Seriosly?

I don't say about how the new Falcon looks,but I say about how the new Falcon built.

I suggest you to read the post just above yours...

EB is not the place to try to work around TLG confidentiality policy, we won't allow that.

Then I suggest you delete the posts blatantly promoting a personal website that has a full review (with pics) of a yet to be released TFA set. I would imagine TLG will be asking serious questions and I'm pretty certain EB doesn't want to be in the firing line when that happens!

New pics of Hamburger shaped ship are pretty good. Interior is slight improvement over 2011 version, but cabin is still horrible. Overall this version of falcon is nothing exciting , same design with some improvements. Play features are the same as before + spring loaded shooter. Minifigs are just great.

Agreed. The new falcon looks very good. I'll definitely be getting it now.

Markalus,

The set was released at my local Walmart for all intents and purposes. Sitting next to the Rebel's based Carrier, with it's price label on the shelf, it and 3 other identical "Aluminum Hawk" sets were sitting behind it.

Regardless if the set was not supposed to be on the shelf, my buddy and I picked it up, and paid Walmart for it.

There is nothing illegal with buying something at Walmart. Regardless if the store screwed up, and if TLG has agreements with Walmart for it's release date. That is between Walmart and TLG, not me as a consumer.

Jim

Actually the only legal right a company has on this board is when it's about premilary pic's or data from illegal purchased goods. And still there would be a lot of ways..

Everything else is websites & it's community fulfilling a companies wishlist. But I kind of enjoy the name game for wannabe Vader's ship, Indiana Jones without hat etc.

About the review: great to see clearer pictures. However would it may be possible that you upload more details about the minifigures? (2nd faces, Finn's hairmold etc.).

Any ideas when the advent calendar will be available to buy?

Depends where you live... I bought mine in Warsaw, Poland last week. Theoretically it should become available some time in September.

Markalus,

The set was released at my local Walmart for all intents and purposes. Sitting next to the Rebel's based Carrier, with it's price label on the shelf, it and 3 other identical "Aluminum Hawk" sets were sitting behind it.

Regardless if the set was not supposed to be on the shelf, my buddy and I picked it up, and paid Walmart for it.

There is nothing illegal with buying something at Walmart. Regardless if the store screwed up, and if TLG has agreements with Walmart for it's release date. That is between Walmart and TLG, not me as

Jim

I never suggested you did anything illegal. However, the retailer you "and your buddy" purchased it from have broken the embargo. I'm sure the information you have provided though will lead TLG's legal team in the right direction to conduct their enquiries. What I am suggesting is that you, knowing full well that an embargo is in place until sept. 4, have used EB to promote traffic to your website knowing that a large number of people here are chomping at the bit to get any info regarding the new sets. Pleading ignorance? Seriously? Then I suggest you read the rules on the first page of this forum again.

I'm going to cut you off right there, as I am not pleading ignorance simply it is not my responsibility to enforce TLG's embargo.

As for my personal site, it means that a 3rd party such as EB cannot be forced to take it down. Economically, I make nothing off my site. Even after 6 years, I have yet to reach the minimum $100 per check Google Adsense imposes, at 18 cents per thousand views, I doubt this will make any difference.

Jim

Having 7965 I'm not sure I'm willing to pay out for an update at this point. I might have to wait for clearance to justify it.

Edited by strangely

I'm going to cut you off right there, as I am not pleading ignorance simply it is not my responsibility to enforce TLG's embargo.

As for my personal site, it means that a 3rd party such as EB cannot be forced to take it down. Economically, I make nothing off my site. Even after 6 years, I have yet to reach the minimum $100 per check Google Adsense imposes, at 18 cents per thousand views, I doubt this will make any difference.

Jim

Agreed, it's not up to you to enforce the embargo. Plus if it wasn't you put that review on your blog, another would done the same thing on their own blog.

It was inevitable frankly.

I don't think the issue is buying the item, reviewing it or posting it to a blog.

I think the only issue arises with the request for people to PM things that have expressly been forbidden at this moment. I'm not sure how the linking to a blog relates to that but I'm guessing the sensitivity of the issue would mean that common sense should be shown.

Could anyone send me a PM with a close-up of hooded Kylo from the back of that box as well, please? Thanks in advance.

I'd withdraw that request if I were you. The mods aren't happy with people looking to circumvent the embargo by requesting things be passed around via PM. Just a friendly warning...

Someone has a copy of the set and has an out of box photo of Kylo with the hood. PM me if you want it.